Road Racing Road Course | Autocross

auto x track

Search this Thread

Old 01-07-2008, 10:44 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default auto x track

Was wondering if any of you guys know where there is a auto x track at that me and my friend can take our cars to??? Something close to chicago. Thanks
Old 01-07-2008, 10:58 AM
Staging Lane

Default Chicago Region SCCA

http://www.scca-chicago.com/solo/index.html

It appears their 08 calender isn't up yet but should be up soon. Keep checking back.
Old 01-07-2008, 09:01 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by scramblerman
Was wondering if any of you guys know where there is a auto x track at that me and my friend can take our cars to??? Something close to chicago. Thanks
ScramblerMan:

If you want to have a great time on a race track, you are welcome to join us (www.MVPTrackTime.com) at one of our Chicago area track days.

Mark Pfeffer
Old 01-08-2008, 03:39 AM
Staging Lane

You could also look into a corvette club in that area. They run events all over wisconsin, illinois and minnesota. Check out http://www.mwregion.com/ to find a local club. They even come over here to South Bend, IN and run at the Tire Rack's facality. They usually have one fairly early in the year, like in april.
Old 01-12-2008, 05:55 PM
Teching In

Go to inr-scca.org for the Indian Northwest Region - you guys are gonna hate this, but this region is less "stuffy" that the others mention. And yes, you guys that are going to get mad at this are the reason why I am mentioning the great people at INR. This region has a high nuber of runs and is laid back.