Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

KYB AGX struts, have questions

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2016, 03:22 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default KYB AGX struts, have questions

I bought a set of the KYB adjustable front struts. They did come with anything but the struts themselves and a nut. I bought KYB boot and bump stop but they do not fit. I'm also in need of the lower isolator. Does anybody know what boot, bump stop and lower isolator will fit on them? they are the manual adjustable ones. Please help.
Old 03-23-2016, 03:45 AM
TECH Regular

Received 27 Likes on 22 Posts

My car came with them on and when redoing the front to k member etc i bought replacements and i reused what was on. It appeared in my case they were stock boot from decarbon possibly as I could not find them either.

I was trying to find a picture to show mine but i was unable to locate one.

Lower isolator? Do you mean the hard plastic thing the spring sits in? If so moog sells them or if you want I have my old ones from my AGX set up that you can see sitting here

They are sitting in the top left hanging off K member .. looks like donut kinda
Old 03-27-2016, 10:21 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

thanks for the offer. I bought a set of isolators already, if figured since the springs are stock any isolator will work. Yea apparently the stock boot and bump stop works but my friend hacked them up when he took apart my old struts. It's cool I'll just run without them its not a huge deal. Thanks again.

Quick Reply: KYB AGX struts, have questions