GTO exhaust FS - custom catback, Kooks catted mids

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2016, 10:51 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts

Default GTO exhaust FS - custom catback, Kooks catted mids

Throwing this up here for the local crowd to see if there's any interest before I cut this thing up and ship.

What I have is a custom setup for any year GTO (especially if bought together and you have the right bumper). It originally was bought as a 2.5" aluminized Spintech catback with 4" tips for the 04 GTO with a split bumper. I have since added a pair of Dynomax VT mufflers where the original ones were for a tamer sounds. Is very nice and quiet/smooth at idle and part throttle due to the built in valve in the mufflers, but once you get to 4000rpm and that thing opens it screams just like any straight through muffler does. Absolutely no drone. Slight surface rust on the aluminized parts, but this will still last the life of any car as it rarely if ever rusts through like mild steel.

The other part is a pair of Kooks catted midpipes. I had these 2 installed in my 2006 car for about 30k miles.

Would like to get $150 for the mids, $350 for the catback. $400 if bought together. Located in eastern Mass, can travel a bit to meet up in person.