User Support & Resources Account Problems | Questions | Suggestions

Thread not showing in my list of Thread Started, unable to search thread

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2016, 10:42 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 18 Likes on 15 Posts

Default Thread not showing in my list of Thread Started, unable to search thread

Hi, my build thread quit showing up and the only way I can get to it is to use a link I have in my signature. I can also no longer search my thread, it keeps saying no results found. These things just started happening a few days ago, not sure what's up. Makes it hard to go back and look at things when trying to order parts.
Thanks for any info
Old 04-18-2016, 02:02 PM
LS1Tech Administrator

Received 1,739 Likes on 1,246 Posts

I tried a test post and was able to see it just fine, both on the main forum page, the section page, and via a search under "My Recent Posts". And when searching under your username, I was also able to see the recent test post that you deleted. So from my screen, everything seems fine.

As you are having issues though, I removed the strike-through "LQ9" from the front of the title; odd fonts or coding at the beginning of a post or title has sometimes caused various issues in the past. Not sure if that will solve your specific search problem, as I wasn't having any issues on my end to test against. The thread/recent posts don't need any approval though, so I'm not sure what other issue there could be.

If you are still having issues, perhaps JeremyT from IB Tech Support could provide more insight, as I don't see anything else that can be done from my end.
Old 04-18-2016, 02:52 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 18 Likes on 15 Posts

That's odd, it still doesn't show for me. I guess as long as I can find it and it shows up for other people then it's no big deal.

I appreciate the effort, but the strikethroughs haven't been an issue in the years that the thread has been active; removing them didn't change anything on my end. Plus the new title is wrong but I don't seem to have the option to change it to something more appropriate or perhaps less generic.

Search would be the more important thing, but it still doesn't work either, this is what shows when I do a search of any sort -

Thanks for the help, I guess I'll look for this JeremyT guy.

Quick Reply: Thread not showing in my list of Thread Started, unable to search thread