Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Bolt On 2015 BrO vs HCIE C5 Corvette

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2016 | 09:15 AM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by sw07gt
Scared.
I agree poppa sounds very scared to run me on anything but my bald tires.

Originally Posted by Jay z28
It isn't like you already replaced tires and he's telling you to put the bald ones back on. He wants to race you as your car sits since you guys are so confident you'll beat him.

Just race him as is and if you win you can rub it in his face that you did it with bald tires. And if you lose you have a built in excuse already. Sounds like a win-win situation for you. lol
Actually the new ones are getting mounted this week coming up bc it's getting scary driving in the rain. So like it or not he'd have to run me on new street tires lol which i don't see why that would be a problem.

I'm only confident because based on his last tack outing (all that matter apparently) vs mine I would have... He seems utterly confident as well but he only wants one type of race and already has his stipulations lined up. 1/8 mile only, no rolls (which he usually only does), him on a drag pack, and me on bald tires... Lol I can't even ask to use new street tires
Old 07-26-2016 | 09:17 AM
Teching In

It's only a k buck.

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
Directions for jay to remove himself from poppa dick

Step 1: up....probably won't have to go to far up

Step 2: over

Step 3: set down farther than a arms length from poppa dick or you may not be able to resist the urge to climb back on
Okay I have to admit that was pretty funny.
Old 07-26-2016 | 09:21 AM
On The Tree

Step 3: set down farther than a arms length from poppa dick or you may not be able to resist the urge to climb back on
LOL @ you telling someone else to get off a dick.

Originally Posted by redbird555

Actually the new ones are getting mounted this week coming up bc it's getting scary driving in the rain. So like it or not he'd have to run me on new street tires lol which i don't see why that would be a problem.

I'm only confident because based on his last tack outing (all that matter apparently) vs mine I would have... He seems utterly confident as well but he only wants one type of race and already has his stipulations lined up. 1/8 mile only, no rolls (which he usually only does), him on a drag pack, and me on bald tires... Lol I can't even ask to use new street tires
Just so you know, that was a stip created by your troop leader, duhg. Everyone else thinks it is retarded and repeats it in jest.
Old 07-26-2016 | 09:40 AM
TECH Fanatic

I'm unsure as to why Dug always chimes in other threads with "do a dig and quit being a *****" but in this situation a dig race is a stip?

Anybody care to explain?
Old 07-26-2016 | 10:23 AM
11 Second Club

Looks like I got poppa pretty angry... The money comment wasn't a dig at anything but he came out swinging about my "godly z06" what does that even mean? Lol it's just a car.... I made that comment because calling out a race from 3 states away for 1k is stupid lol. But at any rate given poppas last run, which is apparently the only one that counts wouldn't "mop" me up at all.

Poppa is way too scared to let me even put a tire on the back of my car and run. He only wants to dig run me on my bald street tires. No rolls and certainly doesn't want to let me have a dr. Wonder why?
Lets put it this way. You started this whole thing by removing Hios **** from your mouth long enough to talk **** about an 89mph pass I made.

And if you honestly think I am trying to say my catback/tune 5.0 is faster than a C6Z06.. well you are an idiot. What I AM saying if my catback/tune 5.0 IS currently faster than YOUR Z06. And would roll you up in the 1/8th mile as we sit now. So now your mighty Z06 needs a tire on it to compete with me huh? Thats what I thought.

We both know how a roll race would go. But tell you what.. you mod your C6Z up as far as you can... and I'll get my twin kit on my Mustang, and we will see who rolls who up at any roll, and any dig. And for THAT race... I WILL put money on it AND drive all the way to you to do it.

You may now put your mouth back on Hio's ****...
Old 07-26-2016 | 10:24 AM
10 Second Club
20 Year Member

Sure.....i love digs. But i have yet to see poppa want a dig. He's all about the roll racing
Old 07-26-2016 | 10:26 AM
11 Second Club

What I find AMAZING about the Hiocrew, is I went to the track Sunday... blistering heat.. DA ended up at 4300ft, ran a couple passes, and in CONVERSATION on kik.. simply mentioned how the heat sucked and how the car ran.... just shooting the ****.... But as we see how the Hio Crew is... they take that to throw cheap shots at me. I am TRULY living rent free in their minds. And the fact is, they are worried about me getting my twin kit on my 5.br0 because then NOTHING ANY of them has... period.... none of them.... will touch it.

Poor guys are scared of a little stock internal 5.0 with a couple of hairdryers on it...
Old 07-26-2016 | 10:27 AM
10 Second Club
20 Year Member

Originally Posted by Poppacapp
Lets put it this way. You started this whole thing by removing Hios **** from your mouth long enough to talk **** about an 89mph pass I made.

And if you honestly think I am trying to say my catback/tune 5.0 is faster than a C6Z06.. well you are an idiot. What I AM saying if my catback/tune 5.0 IS currently faster than YOUR Z06. And would roll you up in the 1/8th mile as we sit now. So now your mighty Z06 needs a tire on it to compete with me huh? Thats what I thought.

We both know how a roll race would go. But tell you what.. you mod your C6Z up as far as you can... and I'll get my twin kit on my Mustang, and we will see who rolls who up at any roll, and any dig. And for THAT race... I WILL put money on it AND drive all the way to you to do it.

Lolz......poppa needs boost and he knows it. Poppa be like....."i know you don't have traction on bald tires so once in muh life i want a dig race"

I bet poppa rage ****** jay about now. And jay lovin it.
Old 07-26-2016 | 10:29 AM
10 Second Club
20 Year Member

What I find AMAZING about the Hiocrew, is I went to the track Sunday... blistering heat.. DA ended up at 4300ft, ran a couple passes, and in CONVERSATION on kik.. simply mentioned how the heat sucked and how the car ran.... just shooting the ****.... But as we see how the Hio Crew is... they take that to throw cheap shots at me. I am TRULY living rent free in their minds. And the fact is, they are worried about me getting my twin kit on my 5.br0 because then NOTHING ANY of them has... period.... none of them.... will touch it.

Poor guys are scared of a little stock internal 5.0 with a couple of hairdryers on it...
Sounds like a excuse to me. Muh ski went faster than ever on sunday. 5br0s are just that finicky

Only went 74.xx last year in better air.
Old 07-26-2016 | 10:29 AM
11 Second Club

Sure.....i love digs. But i have yet to see poppa want a dig. He's all about the roll racing
No.. I can do digs just fine. Me and Prpl didn't talk about doing digs because he was on street tires. So I mentioned 20rolls as an alternative, and he wanted the 50rolls. We did both. And there was no shittalk, no animosity etc .. we got together and had a blast racing... yet as usual.. the SRK Hio crew turned that into a argue-fest too.

I'll run Phil from a dig if he wants to when we can meet up. I have too much going on right now to take a whole day to drive 3hrs one way, hang out and race for a couple hrs/eat, and drive 3hrs back...... for simple roll race... simply because you want to see it happen soon.
Old 07-26-2016 | 10:30 AM
11 Second Club

Sounds like a excuse to me. Muh ski went faster than ever. 5br0s are just that finicky

Only went 74.xx last year in better air.
Did you seriously just compare how a jetski performed yesterday to a car at 4300ft? gtfo with that nonsense man.
Old 07-26-2016 | 10:31 AM
On The Tree

you're so pathetic. Resort to gay insults when you can't think of anything else to say.
Old 07-26-2016 | 10:32 AM
11 Second Club

Lolz......poppa needs boost and he knows it. Poppa be like....."i know you don't have traction on bald tires so once in muh life i want a dig race"

I bet poppa rage ****** jay about now. And jay lovin it.
I don't need boost.... I want boost. And when I have boost, the only way your crew and yourself would be anywhere near me is with boost yourself.

And here yall are stipping that DB needs tires.... yes he does... his C6Z06 needs slicks to keep up with a little ole catback/tune 5.0. Shameful
Old 07-26-2016 | 10:32 AM
11 Second Club

Hio reaching bad now... he is backpeddling.. and is trying to do it all with DB's head still in his lap..... sad...
Old 07-26-2016 | 10:33 AM
11 Second Club

Gotta head out for day.. will be back to argue when I can. Talk to you later Hio!!!!!
Old 07-26-2016 | 10:35 AM
TECH Veteran

So it's ok for you and everyone else to talk **** about my time and my trap when I'm not even commenting about it or I the conversation but then I make a comment about your trap and suddenly that's not cool? Lol what? I also never insinuated you thought your car would beat me anywhere else but maybe a dig so idk where that's coming from.

With the bald *** 7 yo goodyears it has on it I'm fairly sure a Prius would Roll it up right now and I've told you that before so this isn't news. BUT with a new set of STREET tires you probably wouldn't be going anywhere. So unless you're planning on coming down here between now and Friday to run me on these shitty tires then youll have to settle for a new set of street tires. I can't even believe I'm saying that lol you're gonna use a drag pack and run me on street tires but that isn't enough, you want to run me on bald ones. Lmfao how much more of an advantage from a stop do you want? I'll tell ya what I'll even unplug a couple plug wires so I'm making the same power as that coyotah.
Old 07-26-2016 | 10:46 AM
10 Second Club
20 Year Member

Did you seriously just compare how a jetski performed yesterday to a car at 4300ft? gtfo with that nonsense man.
You don't think muh ski wasn't running at a high da also?

It just affects 5br0s more
I don't need boost.... I want boost. And when I have boost, the only way your crew and yourself would be anywhere near me is with boost yourself.

And here yall are stipping that DB needs tires.... yes he does... his C6Z06 needs slicks to keep up with a little ole catback/tune 5.0. Shameful
Oh you need it. I don't want it....i can trap over 130 with out the complications of boost.
No.. I can do digs just fine. Me and Prpl didn't talk about doing digs because he was on street tires. So I mentioned 20rolls as an alternative, and he wanted the 50rolls. We did both. And there was no shittalk, no animosity etc .. we got together and had a blast racing... yet as usual.. the SRK Hio crew turned that into a argue-fest too.

I'll run Phil from a dig if he wants to when we can meet up. I have too much going on right now to take a whole day to drive 3hrs one way, hang out and race for a couple hrs/eat, and drive 3hrs back...... for simple roll race... simply because you want to see it happen soon.
Funny you can't drive 3hrs to run phil but you seem to want to call someone out from 9hrs away then try to buy your way out of it

You never run digs.....you've even metioned digs to phil because you woukd rolled up by a 5gen if you didn't stip something. You know he's not gonna buy drs for a car of that caliber so you stipped that **** then walked off wanting more mods
So it's ok for you and everyone else to talk **** about my time and my trap when I'm not even commenting about it or I the conversation but then I make a comment about your trap and suddenly that's not cool? Lol what? I also never insinuated you thought your car would beat me anywhere else but maybe a dig so idk where that's coming from.

With the bald *** 7 yo goodyears it has on it I'm fairly sure a Prius would Roll it up right now and I've told you that before so this isn't news. BUT with a new set of STREET tires you probably wouldn't be going anywhere. So unless you're planning on coming down here between now and Friday to run me on these shitty tires then youll have to settle for a new set of street tires. I can't even believe I'm saying that lol you're gonna use a drag pack and run me on street tires but that isn't enough, you want to run me on bald ones. Lmfao how much more of an advantage from a stop do you want? I'll tell ya what I'll even unplug a couple plug wires so I'm making the same power as that coyotah.
Their vags are sored up
Old 07-26-2016 | 10:47 AM
TECH Fanatic
10 Year Member

I'll race your bro with a power adder on it with my fox.
Old 07-26-2016 | 10:49 AM
On The Tree

Sounds like you've done this before. Probably with Hammer.
Old 07-26-2016 | 10:59 AM
On The Tree

Just like Jay mentioned, your lover (Hiofeg) is the one who started that ghey nonsense.

Honestly, not sure how anyone can genuinely stick up for the Hio Crew..

Quick Reply: Bolt On 2015 BrO vs HCIE C5 Corvette