Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

Anyone running the TRZ anti roll bar?

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2016, 02:48 AM
10 Second Club

Received 109 Likes on 74 Posts

Default Anyone running the TRZ anti roll bar?

I would like to have some opinions on the Trz bar from some actual users. I am having trouble deciding which anti roll bar to get.
Old 09-27-2016, 09:22 AM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

Received 17 Likes on 16 Posts

How is the car being used? Is it more of a track car, or will it still see regular street duty? This is important in choosing the style of bar that will fit your needs

Find a Quality alignment shop near you!
Old 09-27-2016, 10:20 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 38 Likes on 37 Posts

I don't have any experience with them but there seems to be simpler options out there. We offer a fully bolt in option that leaves plenty of room for exhaust and doesn't make contact with the shocks.

We offer a style for any type of rear end.

Old 09-27-2016, 08:55 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by BMR Sales2
How is the car being used? Is it more of a track car, or will it still see regular street duty? This is important in choosing the style of bar that will fit your needs
I don't drive the car every day but drive it a lot,mostly back and forth to the track and an occasional weekend trip. I am getting a lot of lift on the drivers side and totally compressing the right rear with an air bag tight in the spring.
Old 09-27-2016, 08:57 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by MidwestChassis2
I don't have any experience with them but there seems to be simpler options out there. We offer a fully bolt in option that leaves plenty of room for exhaust and doesn't make contact with the shocks.

We offer a style for any type of rear end.

That setup you have pictured looks interesting . Could you posted or send me some more pictures or info? My ar has the factory tank and an 8.8 swap with the factory 10 bolt axle tubes.
Old 09-28-2016, 09:10 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 38 Likes on 37 Posts

Check out our web site there is good info and pictures. We offer a bent style for our non fabricated nine inches and this set up will not effect anything else stock. As you can see in the picture it mounts to welded on sway bar brackets. If you do not have welded on sway bar brackets we offer those as well.

The problem with attaching any type of ARB or aggressive swaybar to a clamped surface you are relying on those clamps not to move with the force. If they start to spin your setting change.

The Midwest Chassis Anti Rollbar has been out for many years and piloted multiple cars deep into the single digits with out a hick up.

Quick Reply: Anyone running the TRZ anti roll bar?