Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

2013 E/P/T C6ZRJuan vs 2010 E/P/T/B/G GT500

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2017, 07:25 AM
10 Second Club

Received 434 Likes on 341 Posts

Originally Posted by islander033
You gonna change tires professionally again one day? You know...get back to racing.
Lol....maybe. more than you have ever did.

Originally Posted by zz4camaro1980
Nice run OP, love your GT500.

Wow, I see nothing has changed here in SRK. Hio still clinging to his ignorance.

Hio, not like I expect you to understand, but equal CFM is equal "atmosphere".
Are you really this ******* stupid? If so you deservre an award. Not many are that stupid. Congrats!

You see anything to do with cfm there you dumb ****?

Thanks gents!

I've asked the ZR1 dude to get some more pulls done in the last 2 years. He don't want any. Sad face
It's obvious he has no clue.
Old 05-17-2017, 08:46 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
The sbc has.....lol

Bbc to

Funny part is no modular/coyote has been faster na than a 4cyl honda

Of which na shows the true potential of a engine.
Well let's think about this for a second.

Module/Coyote hasn't gone faster than a 4cyl Honda.

The LS motor hasn't been faster than a Mod motor.

So 4cyl Honda > Mod motor > LS confirmed I guess.
Old 05-17-2017, 08:56 AM
10 Second Club

Actually the ls has been faster than both by alot na. Of ehich if you noticed i was speaking na.

Once boost happens it's far more about the tuner than the engine. Na is all about the engine and what it can do with out help.
Old 05-17-2017, 09:22 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

LS falls apart under boost in comparison to a modular's accomplishments.
Old 05-17-2017, 10:28 AM
TECH Fanatic

Actually the ls has been faster than both by alot na. Of ehich if you noticed i was speaking na.

Once boost happens it's far more about the tuner than the engine. Na is all about the engine and what it can do with out help.
So was this thread about NA cars or about blower cars?

You admit that the LS cannot hold up to a modular with the same boost correct?

So the LS is therefore a mechanically inferior engine at is has been slower overall and can't get close to the mod motor.

You said it yourself.
Old 05-17-2017, 10:30 AM
Teching In

Received 115 Likes on 87 Posts

Originally Posted by Guitar
Well let's think about this for a second.

Module/Coyote hasn't gone faster than a 4cyl Honda.

The LS motor hasn't been faster than a Mod motor.

So 4cyl Honda > Mod motor > LS confirmed I guess.
Are you jumping on this BS that's all over Facebook that a NA Honda has gone faster than an NA coyote?

Maybe it has gone faster than a modular (2v,3v 4v) of the past, haven't looked at their times. But last I checked the fastest NA Honda was a Frankenstein K series in a 14-1600 shell hatch running somewhere around 9.9. There are NA coyotes going mid to bottom 9s in a fox.

Last edited by BlkMach1; 05-17-2017 at 10:38 AM.
Old 05-17-2017, 10:53 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 171 Likes on 119 Posts

Thanks gents!

I've asked the ZR1 dude to get some more pulls done in the last 2 years. He don't want any. Sad face
Typical Vette douche - ghey
Old 05-17-2017, 11:25 AM
7 Second Club

Received 313 Likes on 242 Posts

So the LS is therefore a mechanically inferior engine at is has been slower overall and can't get close to the mod motor.

You said it yourself.
Same CFM* ..... Hio wants to add CFM to the LS to help it compete.
Originally Posted by NW-99SS
Typical Vette douche - ghey
The dude is cool, he just don't want any more L's from a POS stang I guess. lol
Old 05-17-2017, 12:00 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by BlkMach1
Are you jumping on this BS that's all over Facebook that a NA Honda has gone faster than an NA coyote?

Maybe it has gone faster than a modular (2v,3v 4v) of the past, haven't looked at their times. But last I checked the fastest NA Honda was a Frankenstein K series in a 14-1600 shell hatch running somewhere around 9.9. There are NA coyotes going mid to bottom 9s in a fox.
What the **** are you talking about I don't give a **** about any faggoty *** Hondas or mod motors
Old 05-17-2017, 12:07 PM
On The Tree

Received 71 Likes on 52 Posts

Lol....maybe. more than you have ever did.

Are you really this ******* stupid? If so you deservre an award. Not many are that stupid. Congrats!

You see anything to do with cfm there you dumb ****?

It's obvious he has no clue.
oh, he mad! you have been on here for years sounding like a broken record, don't you have anything better to do?

Again, I don't expect you to understand, but... Pressure from the atmosphere is created because there is a certain amount of air above us, to be at the same "atmosphere" you need the same amount of air=same amount of cfm. same boost does NOT equal the same amount of air.

Good talk, see you out there.

and LOL that you google atmospheric pressure and then call me dumb.

Last edited by zz4camaro1980; 05-17-2017 at 12:14 PM.
Old 05-17-2017, 12:19 PM
TECH Fanatic

I am not seeing anything that tells me the LS is a superior motor no matter how hard I look.

Same boost, same CI, same CFM...whatever -- LS is slower.

Help?
Old 05-17-2017, 12:47 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by marc97taws6
LS falls apart under boost in comparison to a modular's accomplishments.
Not really

You said it yourself.
More not really

The dude is cool, he just don't want any more L's from a POS stang I guess. lol
This coming from someone who "added cfm" but some how thinks it's not fair for anyone else to add cfm.

oh, he mad! you have been on here for years sounding like a broken record, don't you have anything better to do?

Again, I don't expect you to understand, but... Pressure from the atmosphere is created because there is a certain amount of air above us, to be at the same "atmosphere" you need the same amount of air=same amount of cfm. same boost does NOT equal the same amount of air.

Good talk, see you out there.

and LOL that you google atmospheric pressure and then call me dumb.
Yea....you just got kicked in the ****** nuts dumbass and you know. Babble some more so i can lol at you more.

The cfm dictates the atmosphere dumbass. So now you have one set holes getting air pushed through them harder than the other set of holes. Pretty simple to figure out which set of holes are gonna have a advantage. This is why the cfm bs that your dumbass bought into by the furd guys is not worth ****. You're to dumb to know it.

I don't give a **** about same cfm. You dumb **** gmc knew in the 1920s a larger motor required a larger blower to not boost taper. How the **** does your stupid *** think a engine is gonna perform when it makes 16psi through the mid range and 14 on the top end? Do you think that's a blower sized properly to the engine? That's how the furd guys and your dumbass wants it to perform while they compare it to a engine running 20+psi.

I am not seeing anything that tells me the LS is a superior motor no matter how hard I look.

Same boost, same CI, same CFM...whatever -- LS is slower.

Help?
Its easy really. No one cares about ci to ci because they're not the same ci from the factory. So unless you're gonna bore and stroke the coyote/mod stuff to compare to ls stuff then it no matters. Then you have a fully built engine getting compared to a sbe. So then what?

Well I'll tell you what. The heads is essentially gonna dictate the power no matter the ci. So then the coyote gets nut kicked again. Remember EMC? They tried that and lost in the power department. And that was full on custom mod **** to off the shelf ls stuff.
Old 05-17-2017, 12:53 PM
TECH Fanatic

CI doesn't matter because the mod motor doesn't have more, right?

So in which case the blower size/cfm/boost/whatever shouldn't matter, right? Or in the case if it does, then we can make a good substitution for ci and give an advantage to the mod motor? But wait, it doesn't need one, so let's not do that.

****, looks like mod motor is still faster.

What's next?
Old 05-17-2017, 01:24 PM
On The Tree

Yea....you just got kicked in the ****** nuts dumbass and you know. Babble some more so i can lol at you more.

The cfm dictates the atmosphere dumbass. So now you have one set holes getting air pushed through them harder than the other set of holes. Pretty simple to figure out which set of holes are gonna have a advantage. This is why the cfm bs that your dumbass bought into by the furd guys is not worth ****. You're to dumb to know it.

I don't give a **** about same cfm. You dumb **** gmc knew in the 1920s a larger motor required a larger blower to not boost taper. How the **** does your stupid *** think a engine is gonna perform when it makes 16psi through the mid range and 14 on the top end? Do you think that's a blower sized properly to the engine? That's how the furd guys and your dumbass wants it to perform while they compare it to a engine running 20+psi.

Glad you finally agree with me!
Old 05-17-2017, 03:07 PM
10 Second Club

CI doesn't matter because the mod motor doesn't have more, right?

So in which case the blower size/cfm/boost/whatever shouldn't matter, right? Or in the case if it does, then we can make a good substitution for ci and give an advantage to the mod motor? But wait, it doesn't need one, so let's not do that.

****, looks like mod motor is still faster.

What's next?
The engines are what they are. I didn't pick the ci and neither did you. The fact is head flow will have a great factor in determining hp. So even if you increase the ci the hp will not increase as much as YOU think it will by your comments.

Glad you finally agree with me!
I never said any different. And the fact this is your only retort shows what a dumbass you are.

It still doesn't change the fact when you pressurize one hole more than another it will have a advantage vs other hole.

I really find it hard to believe anyone that can even turn on a computing device is this ******* stupid.
Old 05-17-2017, 03:11 PM
TECH Fanatic

Nobody in this thread or section created those engines.

Therefore we can't pick the CI, as you said. So nobody gets a handicap.

You agree then: the mod motor still wins?
Old 05-17-2017, 03:23 PM
On The Tree

The engines are what they are. I didn't pick the ci and neither did you. The fact is head flow will have a great factor in determining hp. So even if you increase the ci the hp will not increase as much as YOU think it will by your comments.

I never said any different. And the fact this is your only retort shows what a dumbass you are.

It still doesn't change the fact when you pressurize one hole more than another it will have a advantage vs other hole.

I really find it hard to believe anyone that can even turn on a computing device is this ******* stupid.
Only if both holes are the same size.
Old 05-17-2017, 03:42 PM
TECH Regular

Received 218 Likes on 136 Posts

I'm still waiting on the secret sauce on how to trap more than 120 mph in me SS ?
Old 05-17-2017, 03:50 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

LS just can't compete with modular with boost and Hio knows it.

That's why Ls2/Ls3 c6, lt1 c7, 5G, 6G can't compete with a silly Coyote SLB to SLB or SBE to SBE.
Old 05-17-2017, 03:50 PM
Teching In

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

I'll take a stab.

Weight reduction, catch can, cam, cai, intake manifold, tires.

Quick Reply: 2013 E/P/T C6ZRJuan vs 2010 E/P/T/B/G GT500