Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

OJ vs 17' ZL1

Search this Thread

Old 09-21-2017, 12:00 PM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

So Hio, you're telling me if you put 243 heads on an LS1 block it is now an LS6 block despite the fact that LS6 blocks have a couple distinct features that LS1 blocks don't have? But by putting 243 heads on an LS1 block all of a sudden that LS1 block has these new features from an LS6 block magically appear? Because that's one of the biggest reasons why there is such thing as two DIFFERENT motors called LS1 & LS6. Now you can just put 243 heads on your LS1 and have a LS6 block all of a sudden? HAWLY CHIT!
Old 09-21-2017, 12:15 PM
10 Second Club

Received 425 Likes on 336 Posts

That's what you're saying about using any specific block.......not me moron.

Would a ls7 be a ls7 with anything other than a ls7 head?

Do you even have a ls car that runs? Please edumacate us on more of your massive intelligence.
Old 09-21-2017, 12:31 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by HioSSilver

Would a ls7 be a ls7 with anything other than a ls7 head?

This might be shocking to you but an LS7 uses an LS7 block. Which is the only thing that distinguishes it as an LS7. Not the ******* heads. My iron 4.8 is an aluminum LS1 now because it has 241 heads according to you.
Old 09-21-2017, 12:36 PM
On The Tree

Please inform all of Tech how a 243 headed LS1 turns it into an LS6 when the only main reason why there is an LS6 is because of the differences in the block? If the heads determine the motor than there would be no need for naming these motors LS1/2/3/6/7 4.8/5.3/6.0 and giving them their own distinct features you ******* dipshit.

You're so much of GM *** guzzler caught up in the stupid ******* world of LS3 vs 5.0 that you so badly want to call Hambone's motor an LS3 so you can bring it up anytime a 5.0 is brought up and say, "well no 5.0
has ever made as much power as my buddy's destroked LS7, oops I mean gargle gargle gargle, LS3. Ain't nobody gonna beat his LS3." You ******* clown.
Old 09-21-2017, 12:49 PM
7 Second Club

Received 313 Likes on 242 Posts

Originally Posted by NateLS1Mustang
Please inform all of Tech how a 243 headed LS1 turns it into an LS6 when the only main reason why there is an LS6 is because of the differences in the block? If the heads determine the motor than there would be no need for naming these motors LS1/2/3/6/7 4.8/5.3/6.0 and giving them their own distinct features you ******* dipshit.

You're so much of GM *** guzzler caught up in the stupid ******* world of LS3 vs 5.0 that you so badly want to call Hambone's motor an LS3 so you can bring it up anytime a 5.0 is brought up and say, "well no 5.0
has ever made as much power as my buddy's destroked LS7, oops I mean gargle gargle gargle, LS3. Ain't nobody gonna beat his LS3." You ******* clown.
When you buy an LS7 short block, how do you know it's an LS7 if it has no heads? Things that make you go hmmmmm
Old 09-21-2017, 12:52 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

It doesn't matter. Fact is your run was likely cleaner than his as evident of your power vs et. Thus leaving him with more potential.

#ls3
Spermy turned into Squirmy.

I'll leave him alone now before he has to take a hiatus like Pops.
Old 09-21-2017, 12:56 PM
10 Second Club

This might be shocking to you but an LS7 uses an LS7 block. Which is the only thing that distinguishes it as an LS7. Not the ******* heads. My iron 4.8 is an aluminum LS1 now because it has 241 heads according to you.
The heads are what distinguishes them.....end of story. The block is only bore size dumbass.

Now that's not saying your 4.8 can be turned into a ls7 just by adding ls7 heads. But no doubt you're dumb enough to try.

Have you ever seen people designate their ls1 as having ls6 heads?

Yea hammer made more power than any na 5br0 ever.

Now....did hammer make more power than ls7s?........nope

Lol....you're the clown you pot head moron. You claim to have s ls.....it don't run......you claim to know all ls......yet you've never posted anything noteworthy. ......not even a race. Have you ever even made a pass down a track?

If you don't answer this with some sort of proof erryone will know your a fraud.

Now run along chump.
Old 09-21-2017, 01:00 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by islander033
When you buy an LS7 short block, how do you know it's an LS7 if it has no heads? Things that make you go hmmmmm
Easy....it will have pistons that work with it's 4" stroke crank and ti rods. None of which hammer has.
Old 09-21-2017, 01:04 PM
On The Tree

The heads are what distinguishes them.....end of story. The block is only bore size dumbass.

Now that's not saying your 4.8 can be turned into a ls7 just by adding ls7 heads. But no doubt you're dumb enough to try.
LMFAOOOOOOOOOO YOU CAN'T EVEN KEEP YOUR THEORY STRAIGHT. Contradicting yourself literally one sentence later.

*heads distinguish the motor*
*putting this head on that motor does not distinguish that motor*

loooooooool wtf.

You have lost all credibility here. At least I am a nobody on this site to begin with. You on the other hand had some type of credibility but now your "tech buddies" are just shaking theirs heads at this theory of yours. Sit the **** down.
Old 09-21-2017, 01:11 PM
Launching!

Received 41 Likes on 22 Posts

Yea that was a pretty dumb statement by hio. You can clearly turn a 4.8 into an ls7 with just a head swap.

"it's just a small bore ls7!!"
Old 09-21-2017, 01:24 PM
Staging Lane

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by CyberGrey Z28
Spermy turned into Squirmy.

I'll leave him alone now before he has to take a hiatus like Pops.
Leave me alone? Remember the day everyone questioned why your car was embarrassing for the work and you were gone for a while? Or when you removed your times because your engine swap HC chevy ran slower than a Ford with less cubes and the same engine that came in the car, with stock heads and cams?

The way you know the GM camp has lost this battle is your leader comparing my stock 302 engine to a non-production race motor on race gas with more cubes in a lighter chassis

One day cryber will have an original thought of his own, until then, hio's dick isn't gonna suck itself!
Old 09-21-2017, 02:44 PM
7 Second Club

Originally Posted by sw07gt
Yea that was a pretty dumb statement by hio. You can clearly turn a 4.8 into an ls7 with just a head swap.

Haha...turn an LS3 block into an LQ just with a head swap. Magic ****!

Originally Posted by snake95
...One day cryber will have an original thought of his own, until then, hio's dick isn't gonna suck itself!
Cyber is a good dude when he's thinking for himself, instead of when he's trying to join the Tiocrew.
Old 09-21-2017, 03:25 PM
10 Second Club

LMFAOOOOOOOOOO YOU CAN'T EVEN KEEP YOUR THEORY STRAIGHT. Contradicting yourself literally one sentence later.

*heads distinguish the motor*
*putting this head on that motor does not distinguish that motor*

loooooooool wtf.

You have lost all credibility here. At least I am a nobody on this site to begin with. You on the other hand had some type of credibility but now your "tech buddies" are just shaking theirs heads at this theory of yours. Sit the **** down.
My story is perfectly straight. You're flopping around like hillary wondering why she lost.

Credibility? ??...lol....like ever had any. As evidence of you not answering any questions.

Originally Posted by sw07gt

According to nate that's all it takes.

Leave me alone? Remember the day everyone questioned why your car was embarrassing for the work and you were gone for a while? Or when you removed your times because your engine swap HC chevy ran slower than a Ford with less cubes and the same engine that came in the car, with stock heads and cams?

The way you know the GM camp has lost this battle is your leader comparing my stock 302 engine to a non-production race motor on race gas with more cubes in a lighter chassis

One day cryber will have an original thought of his own, until then, hio's dick isn't gonna suck itself!
You know everyone you are addressing went faster than your full race 30p00.....jus sayin

Haha...turn an LS3 block into an LQ just with a head swap. Magic ****!

Cyber is a good dude when he's thinking for himself, instead of when he's trying to join the Tiocrew.
Don't really work like.

Its amazing how many of you can be wrong about ls stuff but continue to hang out on a ls sight. Maybe you should look outside srk and edumacate you self.
Old 09-21-2017, 03:33 PM
7 Second Club

Don't really work like.

Its amazing how many of you can be wrong about ls stuff but continue to hang out on a ls sight. Maybe you should look outside srk and edumacate you self.
Ummm...that's exactly how you said it works.

Are you lying, back pedaling, or just stupid?

PS. Feel free to pick any or all 3 of those options.
Old 09-21-2017, 04:24 PM
Staging Lane

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

You know everyone you are addressing went faster than your full race 30p00.....jus sayin

Don't really work like.
1) Once again when you're manhandled in a discussion, you change the topic

2) My Ford with the stock Ford bottom end/block/trans/rear has gone faster than your race car engine swap project in a 2800# coupe , and I have your vette covered. So I'm faster than 2 of your 3 race cars, in my street car. Sucks to suck

3) Cryborg engine swapped just like daddy hio but his results weren't what the internet told him they should be, so he took the times out of his sig and went to forced induction hoping people would forget he's slower than bolt on 5.0s.
Old 09-21-2017, 04:26 PM
On The Tree

According to nate that's all it takes..
Wrong, that's what you think it takes. It's right there in writing.

No ******* way you can deflect out of this one. The whole site is laughing at you lmao. Should be banned for such a dumbass theory just because you're love to stroke the short shaft of GM.
Old 09-21-2017, 06:19 PM
10 Second Club

Ummm...that's exactly how you said it works.

Are you lying, back pedaling, or just stupid?

PS. Feel free to pick any or all 3 of those options.
None of the above. Just tryin to teach you dumbasses something. Seems you're to stupid to learn.

1) Once again when you're manhandled in a discussion, you change the topic

2) My Ford with the stock Ford bottom end/block/trans/rear has gone faster than your race car engine swap project in a 2800# coupe , and I have your vette covered. So I'm faster than 2 of your 3 race cars, in my street car. Sucks to suck

3) Cryborg engine swapped just like daddy hio but his results weren't what the internet told him they should be, so he took the times out of his sig and went to forced induction hoping people would forget he's slower than bolt on 5.0s.
Hint #1. When you're wrong you ain't man handling ****.

Wrong, that's what you think it takes. It's right there in writing.

No ******* way you can deflect out of this one. The whole site is laughing at you lmao. Should be banned for such a dumbass theory just because you're love to stroke the short shaft of GM.
Maybe this will splain it better for your dumbass.

Btw....please inform us more about your successful builds ......goddamn that funny right theeerrrrr
Old 09-21-2017, 06:28 PM
7 Second Club

What does that have to do with the LS7 block that was used?

Are you off your meds, bang your head, or just dumber than normal?

I bet the block part number would show it's an LS7 ....
Old 09-21-2017, 06:31 PM
On The Tree

Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts

Yeah we know which heads come with which engines bud. Not the point anybody was making
Old 09-21-2017, 06:36 PM
7 Second Club

Originally Posted by Nick.H
Yeah we know which heads come with which engines bud. Not the point anybody was making
That is exactly how retarded he is. wow

Quick Reply: OJ vs 17' ZL1