Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Run in with a new C7 GS....some notes...

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-2017, 08:57 AM
Staging Lane

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

Exactly. He would rather embarrass himself with a paragraph of excuses and backpedaling rather than accepting the bet straight up, or admitting he's wrong. Poor bobbles gonna bobble I guess.
Old 10-19-2017, 09:14 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Can I join in on this bet with Hio?

Should be an easy $200 for him.
Old 10-19-2017, 09:28 AM
Staging Lane

He won't take it, showing he's just a proven liar on here

Ice on the intake, on a full slick

Man someone has had some nightmares about my four eye.
Old 10-19-2017, 09:32 AM
7 Second Club

Received 313 Likes on 242 Posts

Originally Posted by snake95

Hio isn't very intelligent and relies on lies to make himself feel better.
Old 10-19-2017, 09:34 AM
10 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by CyberGrey Z28
Pretty sure he was asking about a billet 78/75(my next upgrade) on the FI forums. I mean it's a logical progression to LS swap a fox. Soon sbf powered foxes will be extinct.
How much longer till you outrun my old SBF ??
Old 10-19-2017, 09:44 AM
10 Second Club

Received 425 Likes on 336 Posts

Originally Posted by R6cowboy
I understand the 11.5 due to not pushing the car very hard like you mentioned. That alone could be ~.3 off the e.t. Ok, I thought snake ran a DR on his runs, and he's always mentioned his car being ~3400some lbs, which is believable for the heavy side GT. I thought your notch was around ~3100 lbs?
Well....you see what he's doin here is trying to compare his rw to the notch weight with no driver. That's how shady and full of **** he is. Rw of the notch woulda been probably near 3300 that dsy because i ran it with a full tank of gas. Ima weigh it on the scales phil and i bought to be accurate soon.

My guess is the weights are no more than about 150 apart.

Don't get cayght up in their bullshit. Remember i have weighed my car on quarry scales. Snake is guessing at his.

Originally Posted by islander033
Hahaha...so you really don't know what nearly means?

Your motor swap boosted fox is about as good as you'd ever do with FI. Your PSI is best bruh!

PS. everyone must know how shady you are in business....thus why you can't sell the fox.
I know that you went to yhe high side to misrepresent it....that's shady.

I have no need to do any more fi stuff.

I haven't tried to advertise the notch. I've had a few inquiries but to say i can't sell it is completely misleading.

So now i have pointed out 2 factual misleadings in one of your posts. Easy enough to figure out the shady on here.

He was pushing it as hard as possible, don't get caught up in his lies.

Hio needs FP trans, but he also says that slows a car down....
I wasn't pushing it as hard as possible or i woulda did a few things different. ....another lie on your part.

I like a fp trans. I've never said it slows a car. Lie #4 for you.

Speaking of notchbacks. Contacted a guy regarding a 10.2et notch yesterday afternoon, with a ford 302 at that. Told him I'd come take a look at it today. So I got a trailer lined up and ready to take it home if I liked the deal. Here's the very much sucky part, he didn't call me last night to discuss and send me a few pics as we mentioned earlier in the day. Messaged him this morning and nothing. So I kinda sad this morning
Hit me up if you're seriously looking for a nice hotrod.

Never run a slick in my life, old MT DR's I drive to and from the track.

I have one roll race on here with this car and it's not even my thread

Man R6 sure hit you in a sore spot pointing out I could match your times with nothing but a drag pack with my old cam that ended up having a wiped lobe

Never iced the intake or any part of the intake tract, and I ran 11.95 then an 11.89, so no glory run. You just don't know how to do anything with Fords which explains why your car runs so poorly for the power and weight.

It's funny how nervous you get on here when you're caught being a hypocrite. Still haven't decided which matters more in regards to performance between the track and a roll race Mr. Digs4Lyfe

Also, not that I need to draw you a picture but the more powerful car that beat me in the roll (shocker) also trapped 116, you just quote the 114 run because you're embarrassed about your lack of SBF knowledge and said my car would never leave the 13s, so you've been pretty much eating crow ever since.

Using your logic then about Marc's car, your camero is an 11.4 car at about 127.

You want to put money down that I don't beat my 11.89 @ 116.24 run? I'll put up $100, surely business is booming enough for you to spare that chump change. In4stutteringExcuses
Looks like the sore spot was hit on you with that novel.

Muh bad....i figured you were on slicks. Yes by the way you got walked by a 114 car that 116 was a glory run.

Nothing hypocritical here. I like digs but have done both. You've only done rolls that i have seen.

My ford is faster than yours. You got rid of everything furd on your sbf that makes power. Just as i always said. You get rid of the furd on the ford and it runs better. So yea my knowledge of sbf is pretty good.

How is the logic you tried to apply even accurate at all. Please explain.....or just spill more bullshit like you have been.

I'm not betting you ****. You're shady and you lie.
Be careful in doing any business with Hio. He's very shady and will always stip his way out of paying.
Again another lie. That's 5 now.

Exactly. He would rather embarrass himself with a paragraph of excuses and backpedaling rather than accepting the bet straight up, or admitting he's wrong. Poor bobbles gonna bobble I guess.
Go to the track. Hey islander....how long has it been since sperm95 ran anything other than his mouf?

I hear your the vault cript time keeper.
Old 10-19-2017, 09:50 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by marc97taws6
Can I join in on this bet with Hio?

Should be an easy $200 for him.
Not taking any bets from you shady ****'s

I laugh at your 4eye getting drug by a 114 car. That was ******* hilarious for me

Lets see....i just derailed many lies from you and islander. No reason for me to lie. But I'm sure islander will agree you giving that thing all it had.

Now all you gotta do is run again. How long have you had your new cam in now takkin about it?
Hio isn't very intelligent and relies on lies to make himself feel better.
May as well call this lie #6

The great part is i don't have to make up **** on you guys. You provide all the dumbshit i need to make you look like morons.
Old 10-19-2017, 09:52 AM
7 Second Club

Received 313 Likes on 242 Posts

Hio lying about others lying. He never disappoints. He's super shady and I'd discourage anyone from doing business with him.

PS. Yes, Hio ran the notch as hard as he could. Complained about it shifting and hauled it on a trailer to a track that is nearly an hour away. :jarred:
Old 10-19-2017, 10:48 AM
TECH Resident

Received 19 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
Hit me up if you're seriously looking for a nice hotrod.
Sell it at a price I can flip it and I'll pick it up Sorry, not looking to buy a $20k+ toy at the moment. The ol' lady doesn't even like the idea of me buying cars to flip because it takes time away from other things that we have going on that cost money. Even though my point is to offset costs. Like many women, impatient.
Old 10-19-2017, 11:06 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 61 Likes on 50 Posts

That car is really clean. Hio message me if you still need the bar
Old 10-19-2017, 11:39 AM
10 Second Club

Hio lying about others lying. He never disappoints. He's super shady and I'd discourage anyone from doing business with him.

PS. Yes, Hio ran the notch as hard as he could. Complained about it shifting and hauled it on a trailer to a track that is nearly an hour away. :jarred:
You lying about me lying. Best thing is i picked your bitch *** apart on it.

Yea i hauled it. Never know if something is gonna break. Yep....cable clutches don't shift as nice as hydraulic ones. Nothing ******* new there either.

Sell it at a price I can flip it and I'll pick it up Sorry, not looking to buy a $20k+ toy at the moment. The ol' lady doesn't even like the idea of me buying cars to flip because it takes time away from other things that we have going on that cost money. Even though my point is to offset costs. Like many women, impatient.
No

Originally Posted by Mike Morris
That car is really clean. Hio message me if you still need the bar
I could use it. It took off decent and stayed pretty level tho.

Old 10-19-2017, 12:06 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 61 Likes on 50 Posts

Hio just as Bipolar as me. Was funny reading his messages about wanting to kill and hunt LS crap that day at the track...
Old 10-19-2017, 12:08 PM
10 Second Club

I mopped phil up real good in that vette
Old 10-19-2017, 12:36 PM
On The Tree

Received 71 Likes on 52 Posts

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
I was expecting 11.2 out of it. I might take another crack at it. I just hate to abuse a car that nice.

But to ride in both the camaro just accelerates better.

You comprehend as bad as some of these other morons. I already said similar weight.

The camaro turns more rpm and has more gear. It seems to rev much freer. Again it was no iced down glory runs on slicks.

Your math is as bad as autocock faces. It's 8-9 mph off. It could maybe pick up another 2 with a better shifter.

This is nothing new and why we don't race dynos. Modulars have always needed more power to compete.
You're splitting hairs about 8-9mph vs 10 mph, yet you claim "similar" weight. Exactly which one weighs more?
Old 10-19-2017, 12:46 PM
10 Second Club

Idk.....it's close enough it don't matter.

He's the one exaggerating on 10 mph. How ****** hard is it to look at the teaps of each and determine a correct number. Surely it takes less ******* effort than jacking a car up to put it on my scales. It's odd how they always exaggerate to the extreme ends don't ya think.
Old 10-19-2017, 01:08 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Lawhead
How much longer till you outrun my old SBF ??
deflection noted.

No intention of turning my street car into a rattle can with a 3 speed right now. I'll be happpy running mediocre low 10s.
Old 10-19-2017, 01:24 PM
Staging Lane

Hey Mike set your boy straight, he looks like a dumbass claiming I'm icing the intake leaving on a full slick just because I outlaunched his pride and joy.

If I had a full slick I'd side step the clutch at 5k and let my T5 show me what it's got.
Old 10-19-2017, 01:32 PM
TECH Resident

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts

WOW! Playing stupid little **** **** games all day, every day on SR&K and ******* the section up like a soup sandwich is a shitty thing for the few of you all to do, but getting in to ones personal financial business is that little white spec on top of chickenshit.
Old 10-19-2017, 01:45 PM
Staging Lane

Hey clownvette, islander tried to discuss a business transaction with him before and found out how shady and misleading the little bobblehead is, maybe next time wait until you know more before you comment out your ***
Old 10-19-2017, 01:50 PM
TECH Resident

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts

Hey Mike set your boy straight, he looks like a dumbass claiming I'm icing the intake leaving on a full slick just because I outlaunched his pride and joy.

If I had a full slick I'd side step the clutch at 5k and let my T5 show me what it's got.
LOL! If you knew what you were doing, that drag radial would hook like a ***** especially at low horsepower. If you hooked and dumped at 5k that T5 would show exactly what it has....on the inside of it. LOL

Quick Reply: Run in with a new C7 GS....some notes...