Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

99 Cobra vs F1a C7z

Search this Thread

Old 11-13-2017, 06:05 PM
On The Tree

Received 71 Likes on 52 Posts

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
Base modulars are poop. You proved that. Sad you never left the 12s with base models.

That's because it will never run.

No one cares.
LOL. Don't be mad.
Old 11-13-2017, 06:08 PM
Teching In

Received 115 Likes on 87 Posts

He knows what i think after phils car. It's not that i think his runs bad.just not as good as it should.

Yours on the other hand is a turd for what it is.

So we're on a car site and mods are bad? Exactly what kind of ****** are you?

Lol at base modular power...or lack of it.

Way to puss out bitch. You brought up running on 10psi then bitched out. You know i would drag the **** out of it on 10psi. Just like i drug all your other bolt on junk.

All he knows how to do is cry like a little bitch.

You see....more crying....more lying. Mikes car isn't gutted at all. Why you just set around and make up ****? That's what a bitch does when you **** her off. She makes up dumb **** to keep the argument goin.....even when she wrong. Is that why your a ******? So you don't have to deal with someone like you

So cookie cutter bullshit ****** set up. Nice job bitch

I've posted me losing. So much for that theory eeh bitch. Is your whole family as whiny a bitch as you are?

Only thing you fixed was proving how shady you are. Only a **** face like you would be to lazy to look for mods on here.

I've been hole reducing man. What you gonna cry on next?

Yup...needed another engine. Has a fab 9....oe trans tho. Just has a shift kit.

I bet someone as ******* stupid as you woulda paid more for a original ls1 than what i bought the ls6 for just so it would be original eehh. Why don't you put the oe blower back on dumbass? You want oe **** right

****** fool
Lmao! This clown so mad my cookie cutter setup goes faster consistently with AC, heated cooled seats, Alcántara and leather and can actually take bumps.

And what's up with this food and bringing family into car talk? Act your age man. Half fun, troll, joke. But keep between us. That kinda **** makes you look weak.

Last edited by BlkMach1; 11-13-2017 at 06:14 PM.
Old 11-13-2017, 06:11 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 61 Likes on 50 Posts

Originally Posted by BlkMach1
Agreed. No one cares about your gutted car either. Glad we see eye to eye. No one can talk about my car, there's no fairytale about it, very black and white setup. I go out there and race when possible and post the videos here.

Again my car has nothing to do with this. Calling me names and insulting my car is again a deflection. Posting videos etc is not the subject...another deflecton. Just admit you posted nonsense about a car you don't know about and you are slower than.
Old 11-13-2017, 06:36 PM
11 Second Club

Received 15 Likes on 12 Posts

He knows what i think after phils car. It's not that i think his runs bad.just not as good as it should.

Yours on the other hand is a turd for what it is.
So you keep bringing up another car just to push on people that their car runs like ****? Sounds very familiar.

Sorry to make you look stoopid again. My car is not a turd for what it is. It's just a slow piece of ****. You know a bolt on c7 is faster than your 15 year project car right?
Old 11-14-2017, 08:29 AM
10 Second Club

Received 424 Likes on 336 Posts

Originally Posted by zz4camaro1980
LOL. Don't be mad.
Why would i be mad? I busted you fools up.

Lmao! This clown so mad my cookie cutter setup goes faster consistently with AC, heated cooled seats, Alcántara and leather and can actually take bumps.

And what's up with this food and bringing family into car talk? Act your age man. Half fun, troll, joke. But keep between us. That kinda **** makes you look weak.
I have leather, ac and with konis and z28 springs it takes a bump just fine. Last time i measured it with my r compunds on it pulled 1.13g. It's better now . So again more dumbass assuming by you.

So you've never heard a your mom joke......strange

Maybe you should take some of your own advice.

Originally Posted by Mike Morris
Again my car has nothing to do with this. Calling me names and insulting my car is again a deflection. Posting videos etc is not the subject...another deflecton. Just admit you posted nonsense about a car you don't know about and you are slower than.
Goid luck getting the bullshitters to admit posting bullshit.

Originally Posted by SoFla01SSLookinstok
So you keep bringing up another car just to push on people that their car runs like ****? Sounds very familiar.

Sorry to make you look stoopid again. My car is not a turd for what it is. It's just a slow piece of ****. You know a bolt on c7 is faster than your 15 year project car right?
Well you see i expect e new c7 wuth bolt ons to be faster than my old 90k mile ls6 with bolt ons in a chassis from 1993.

But i wouldn't expect a new c7 to thrash a built 383 ls in 4gen by over 1sec .......you should feel really stupid after making that comparison.

I see why your **** is turd city now. You're so dumb you set yourself up to fail.
Old 11-14-2017, 08:36 AM
Teching In

"Honey I'll be back I'm gonna show these guy how badass my 11 sec 15 year build is."
Old 11-14-2017, 08:51 AM
10 Second Club

Something must be pretty badass about it as much as you guys shed tears on it.
Old 11-14-2017, 09:06 AM
Teching In

Of laughter, yes, you're right.
Old 11-14-2017, 09:56 AM
10 Second Club

I don't think so. Way to many tears and assumptions havr been involved for that. The tears are from it stretching that anus to the point if no return.

Besides....soslo has more mods and over 1sec slower. If laughter is occurring it's directed at him.
Old 11-14-2017, 11:15 AM
11 Second Club

Well you see i expect e new c7 wuth bolt ons to be faster than my old 90k mile ls6 with bolt ons in a chassis from 1993.

But i wouldn't expect a new c7 to thrash a built 383 ls in 4gen by over 1sec .......you should feel really stupid after making that comparison.

I see why your **** is turd city now. You're so dumb you set yourself up to fail.
Besides....soslo has more mods and over 1sec slower. If laughter is occurring it's directed at him.
At least you expect some cars to be faster than yours. Not boosted furds though. Bolt on chebbys on the other hand.

A new c7 has never thrashed my car yet. In real life. Oh, track times. Yeah my car ain't runnin no 10 et.

Your sight seems on the line of blind folk. One thing I usually don't fail at is car ****. Nobody's perfect.

I thought you didn't like comparing different cars. Everything is an excuse then?

If people want to laugh at my car, I'll jump in & get some good ol laughter too.
Old 11-14-2017, 11:40 AM
On The Tree

Received 71 Likes on 52 Posts

Why would i be mad? I busted you fools up.

I have leather, ac and with konis and z28 springs it takes a bump just fine. Last time i measured it with my r compunds on it pulled 1.13g. It's better now . So again more dumbass assuming by you.

So you've never heard a your mom joke......strange

Maybe you should take some of your own advice.

Goid luck getting the bullshitters to admit posting bullshit.

so your shady AND delusional, you should really seek help. Or learn how to read.
Old 11-14-2017, 11:45 AM
10 Second Club

Received 153 Likes on 105 Posts

Ls moteurs are reel good but even stupid people can make them slow
Old 11-14-2017, 01:19 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by big hammer
You know everyone's guilty except your boss hamski. Funny you stated that. Like your 630+whp race car that's barely a few tenths faster that your bosses stock motor car?? You're special doe. Don't drop no tears. Just give a nice chuckle.
Old 11-14-2017, 01:36 PM
TECH Fanatic

Rick's car is clean and sounds good. I don't care if it runs 13s..
Old 11-14-2017, 02:34 PM
Teching In

Rick has the nicest 4gen here. Hands down.
Old 11-14-2017, 04:56 PM
10 Second Club

Received 153 Likes on 105 Posts

You know everyone's guilty except your boss hamski. Funny you stated that. Like your 630+whp race car that's barely a few tenths faster that your bosses stock motor car?? You're special doe. Don't drop no tears. Just give a nice chuckle.
You meen when I went a half second faster then you're fully built 383 with my bolt on ls1 oops
Old 11-14-2017, 06:16 PM
11 Second Club

Thanks guys.

You meen when I went a half second faster then you're fully built 383 with my bolt on ls1 oops
Lol.
Old 11-14-2017, 08:21 PM
On The Tree

Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts

Those tail lights on the red car

Mike is you exhaust single tip exit?
Old 11-14-2017, 09:58 PM
TECH Fanatic

Yes. It's Hio' s old exhaust. Lost some weight over the slp dual dual I had before
Old 11-15-2017, 09:12 AM
10 Second Club

At least you expect some cars to be faster than yours. Not boosted furds though. Bolt on chebbys on the other hand.

A new c7 has never thrashed my car yet. In real life. Oh, track times. Yeah my car ain't runnin no 10 et.

Your sight seems on the line of blind folk. One thing I usually don't fail at is car ****. Nobody's perfect.

I thought you didn't like comparing different cars. Everything is an excuse then?

If people want to laugh at my car, I'll jump in & get some good ol laughter too.
How am i blind? I think there us something wrong with a 12sec 383 car. You think it's normal and even good. Now i would call that blind.

Some boosted 5br0s are faster. Some boosted anything are faster. Never claimed to be the fastest ls6 even. There are like 3 or 4 with better et than myself.

Lets practice you saying something that makes more sense than your posts. Say "How now brown cow"

Originally Posted by zz4camaro1980
so your shady AND delusional, you should really seek help. Or learn how to read.
I know you are but what am I.

Troof

I find it funny how you think you're calling him out when he only has 5 more cubes but has been 1.5 sec and 15 mph faster.

Talk about not owning up to your own **** like a bitch *** snowflake.

He don't car either

Not

Originally Posted by Nick.H
Those tail lights on the red car

Mike is you exhaust single tip exit?
Taillights are the rice

Single tip ftw

Yes. It's Hio' s old exhaust. Lost some weight over the slp dual dual I had before
Yup.....when i built it the car picked up .1 and 1 +mph vs the dual dual.

Quick Reply: 99 Cobra vs F1a C7z