Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

99 Cobra vs F1a C7z

Search this Thread

Old 11-13-2017, 12:26 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 63 Likes on 52 Posts

Originally Posted by BlkMach1
Oh look, Mr. Stock replacement brakes to the rescue!
Nice deflection.
Old 11-13-2017, 12:53 PM
11 Second Club

Received 15 Likes on 12 Posts

Anyone's car "could run better" dumbass. Just do a motor swap like you or I did. Maybe rip the engine apart & change parts like ham. Slap a blower or a shot on it etc.

Likely just make sure you tell him his car is a ******* turd as you stated. You keep posting up "383 4gen vs h/c 5gen". Why? That doesn't tell ****. Except hiho logic. I wrote a couple details about his car & you call them excuses. More hiho logik. I'm not even going to post what he said about his car in person.
Old 11-13-2017, 12:59 PM
Teching In

Received 115 Likes on 87 Posts

Originally Posted by Mike Morris
Nice deflection.
I see your grocery list for a family of 10 for mods and realize that Hio likely has that and more. Stop posting what you think you know about my car, no one is conversing with you, hiocrew intern.
Old 11-13-2017, 01:12 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
Mmmmm with the kill shot

I splained the whole moon boost thing dumbass. It was making fun of your dumbass.

Furd need boost to push any **** at all. Especially those old modulars.

Do it then. Put that junk on 10psi and watch me walk the living **** out it.

If muh ls6 is gutless what was any of your bolt on/cammed junk

Yes I know. So I made fun of the ricers and the ricers got mad. The ricers then made an excuse as to why they are slow. We already cleared the air on that.

Old modulars are still faster than any LS powered vehicle.

I will not slow my car down for you little man. You will lose regardless if it is 10 20 or 30 on the boost gauge.

Your ls6 makes stock base v8 modular power. It is a gutless turd for today's standards. Sucks to suck.
Old 11-13-2017, 01:29 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 63 Likes on 52 Posts

I see your grocery list for a family of 10 for mods and realize that Hio likely has that and more. Stop posting what you think you know about my car, no one is conversing with you, hiocrew intern.

Nice deflection again. My car has nothing do to with this. You want talk about your car to stop then:

A: Stop posting nonsense about a car YOU know nothing about.
B: Produce a time slip that shows YOU are faster than his car.
Old 11-13-2017, 01:33 PM
Teching In

Nice deflection again. My car has nothing do to with this. You want talk about your car to stop then:

Agreed. No one cares about your gutted car either. Glad we see eye to eye. No one can talk about my car, there's no fairytale about it, very black and white setup. I go out there and race when possible and post the videos here.
Old 11-13-2017, 01:40 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by automach1
Yes I know. So I made fun of the ricers and the ricers got mad. The ricers then made an excuse as to why they are slow. We already cleared the air on that.

I will not slow my car down for you little man. You will lose regardless if it is 10 20 or 30 on the boost gauge.

Your ls6 makes stock base v8 modular power. It is a gutless turd for today's standards. Sucks to suck.
Scared little bitch is scared.
Old 11-13-2017, 01:47 PM
Teching In

When you realize that the crew does nothing but question videos posted by other members in defense of LS cars while adding no content of their own, just random YouTube videos praising other GM cars, you know they lost.

Id like to know what Hio says the day a video is posted of one of the crew losing a race...knowing damn well he can't downplay the crew members car without hurting one of his own. Lol but I know it will never happen since they don't race. When you realize redfury is their most active racer lmao

Last edited by BlkMach1; 11-13-2017 at 03:40 PM.
Old 11-13-2017, 02:55 PM
On The Tree

Received 71 Likes on 52 Posts

I prefer to be shady AF instead of disclose my mods and look an idiot because of all this **** I've talked about my car being simple.
Fixed it for you.

You know, a rundown of all the parts you've swapped or modified would end all this... If your car is as simple as you claim it should be a short list, right?

When you realize that the crew does nothing but question videos posted by other members in defense of LS cars while adding no centent of their own, just random YouTube videos praising other GM cars you know they lost.

Id like to know what Hio says the day a video is posted of one of the crew losing a race...knowing damn well he can't downplay the crew members car without hurting one of his own. Lol but I know it will never happen since they don't race. When you realize redfury is their most active racer lmao
The excuse is usually along the lines of- "its not even FULL bolt-ons!"
Old 11-13-2017, 03:09 PM
Teching In

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by zz4camaro1980
Fixed it for you.

You know, a rundown of all the parts you've swapped or modified would end all this... If your car is as simple as you claim it should be a short list, right?

Lol HIO Mod List
1. COMPLETE DRIVETRAIN SWAP
2. ALL THE THINGS WHOLE SAWED
Old 11-13-2017, 03:42 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 2003Cobro
Lol HIO Mod List
It's technically two mods!! Bolt ons and saw off.
Old 11-13-2017, 03:57 PM
On The Tree

Lol HIO Mod List
It's technically two mods!! Bolt ons and saw off.
When you put it like that, I guess it is pretty simple!
Old 11-13-2017, 05:01 PM
10 Second Club

Received 433 Likes on 340 Posts

Originally Posted by SoFla01SSLookinstok
Anyone's car "could run better" dumbass. Just do a motor swap like you or I did. Maybe rip the engine apart & change parts like ham. Slap a blower or a shot on it etc.

Likely just make sure you tell him his car is a ******* turd as you stated. You keep posting up "383 4gen vs h/c 5gen". Why? That doesn't tell ****. Except hiho logic. I wrote a couple details about his car & you call them excuses. More hiho logik. I'm not even going to post what he said about his car in person.
He knows what i think after phils car. It's not that i think his runs bad.just not as good as it should.

Yours on the other hand is a turd for what it is.
So we're on a car site and mods are bad? Exactly what kind of ****** are you?

Lol at base modular power...or lack of it.

Way to puss out bitch. You brought up running on 10psi then bitched out. You know i would drag the **** out of it on 10psi. Just like i drug all your other bolt on junk.

All he knows how to do is cry like a little bitch.
Agreed. No one cares about your gutted car either. Glad we see eye to eye. No one can talk about my car, there's no fairytale about it, very black and white setup. I go out there and race when possible and post the videos here.
You see....more crying....more lying. Mikes car isn't gutted at all. Why you just set around and make up ****? That's what a bitch does when you **** her off. She makes up dumb **** to keep the argument goin.....even when she wrong. Is that why your a ******? So you don't have to deal with someone like you

So cookie cutter bullshit ****** set up. Nice job bitch
When you realize that the crew does nothing but question videos posted by other members in defense of LS cars while adding no content of their own, just random YouTube videos praising other GM cars, you know they lost.

I've posted me losing. So much for that theory eeh bitch. Is your whole family as whiny a bitch as you are?

Fixed it for you.

Only thing you fixed was proving how shady you are. Only a **** face like you would be to lazy to look for mods on here.

Lol HIO Mod List
I've been hole reducing man. What you gonna cry on next?

Yup...needed another engine. Has a fab 9....oe trans tho. Just has a shift kit.

I bet someone as ******* stupid as you woulda paid more for a original ls1 than what i bought the ls6 for just so it would be original eehh. Why don't you put the oe blower back on dumbass? You want oe **** right

****** fool
Old 11-13-2017, 05:08 PM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

He knows what i think after phils car. It's not that i think his runs bad.just not as good as it should.

Yours on the other hand is a turd for what it is.

So we're on a car site and mods are bad? Exactly what kind of ****** are you?

Way to puss out bitch. You brought up running on 10psi then bitched out. You know i would drag the **** out of it on 10psi. Just like i drug all your other bolt on junk.

All he knows how to do is cry like a little bitch.

You see....more crying....more lying. Mikes car isn't gutted at all. Why you just set around and make up ****? That's what a bitch does when you **** her off. She makes up dumb **** to keep the argument goin.....even when she wrong. Is that why your a ******? So you don't have to deal with someone like you

So cookie cutter bullshit ****** set up. Nice job bitch

I've posted me losing. So much for that theory eeh bitch. Is your whole family as whiny a bitch as you are?

Only thing you fixed was proving how shady you are. Only a **** face like you would be to lazy to look for mods on here.

I've been hole reducing man. What you gonna cry on next?

Yup...needed another engine. Has a fab 9....oe trans tho. Just has a shift kit.

I bet someone as ******* stupid as you woulda paid more for a original ls1 than what i bought the ls6 for just so it would be original eehh. Why don't you put the oe blower back on dumbass? You want oe **** right

****** fool
So Hio calls BLKs setup a ****** cookie cutter setup.. Which implies that Hio's own setup is not cookie cutter cause obviously he doesn't wanna be a ******, right? Which then implies that his setup is not just simple bolt ons like he's been lying to everyone saying it is? Hmmm, seems like some skr8 up faggotry going on here.
Old 11-13-2017, 05:15 PM
10 Second Club

Make this plain and simple for you dumbasses. I don't give enough ***** about you to lie to you.

Lets hear some of your set up ******.

Or lack of

Hey blk....don't forget to average nates runs.
Old 11-13-2017, 05:17 PM
Banned

Base modulars make more power than you.
Well last 800hp combo would gap you. What makes you think another wouldn't. Lmao
Old 11-13-2017, 05:20 PM
On The Tree

Make this plain and simple for you dumbasses. I don't give enough ***** about you to lie to you.

Or lack of

Shady af post is shady af.

My turbo setup will still have less work than your "bolt on" setup LULZ.

​​​​​​​
Old 11-13-2017, 05:45 PM
On The Tree

Or lack of

I've got a stock 4.8 with an intake and exhaust.
Old 11-13-2017, 05:51 PM
10 Second Club

Base modulars make more power than you.
Well last 800hp combo would gap you. What makes you think another wouldn't. Lmao
Base modulars are poop. You proved that. Sad you never left the 12s with base models.

Originally Posted by NateLS1Mustang
Shady af post is shady af.

My turbo setup will still have less work than your "bolt on" setup LULZ.

​​​​​​​
That's because it will never run.

I've got a stock 4.8 with an intake and exhaust.
No one cares.
Old 11-13-2017, 05:59 PM
On The Tree

That's because it will never run..
​​​​​​​True.

Quick Reply: 99 Cobra vs F1a C7z