Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

It's finally done LT to LS swap

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2018, 10:08 AM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default It's finally done LT to LS swap

I haven't posted much on this other then some pictures when I first started the build. After alot of work, stacking parts, and late nights its running. Done? Not so much are they ever done!! ALOT of thanks to my friends Im sure I was a huge ******* during this.

Last edited by Chased; 04-08-2018 at 10:34 AM.
Old 04-08-2018, 11:06 AM
10 Second Club

Old 04-08-2018, 11:54 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 57 Likes on 51 Posts

Wow, great numbers and pristine car! You do a great job taking care of your car. I've been looking at a few of your other threads and you've been very meticulous.

Also, do you think the SLP cold air intake is providing enough air? What's the I.D of the end of the kit on the MAF side? What size MAF and throttle body are you using?

I'm going LS and the goal is 500rwhp and I want to ask you for your experience. I was thinking of going with the K&N cold air intake.
Old 04-08-2018, 12:27 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by 383z
Wow, great numbers and pristine car! You do a great job taking care of your car. I've been looking at a few of your other threads and you've been very meticulous.

Also, do you think the SLP cold air intake is providing enough air? What's the I.D of the end of the kit on the MAF side? What size MAF and throttle body are you using?

I'm going LS and the goal is 500rwhp and I want to ask you for your experience. I was thinking of going with the K&N cold air intake.
Thanks for the kind words!

The SLP intake is definitely a choke point but I had it and it fit till I can make a bigger one. The MAF is a 85mm and was removed to run speed density once it hit the rollers. Throttle Body is 102mm.

Car runs really good now. If I had to do it again I’d probably would have done a junkyard 5.3, it would have been on the road along time ago.