Nitrous Oxide Installation | Tuning | Products
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Who sells complete Nitrous systems.

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2019, 01:59 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Who sells complete Nitrous systems.

I'm looking for a entry level 10 lb system , I was looking at the

Nitrous Express MainLine Carbureted Nitrous Systems ML1000 or ML1001

In reading through many adds It seems like some parts are missing Generally. It seems to be the general rule that adds show a complete system whether the system is complete or not. My Chev 355 engine is setup for a 200 boost. Any thoughts on this.
Old 03-20-2019, 06:14 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 3,240 Likes on 2,525 Posts

Check with the various nitrous sponsors here. Look before asking....
Old 04-07-2019, 11:19 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jbander

In reading through many adds It seems like some parts are missing Generally. It seems to be the general rule that adds show a complete system whether the system is complete or not. My Chev 355 engine is setup for a 200 boost. Any thoughts on this.
Give nitrous outlet a call
Old 04-13-2019, 10:17 PM
11 Second Club

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

https://www.dynotunenitrous.com/stor...?idproduct=329
Old 04-14-2019, 04:29 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 162 Likes on 120 Posts

Originally Posted by jbander

Don't waste your time asking them what is in their kits either. They don't even know. I bought one of their kits from a speed shop. It looked like there was some things missing. So I called them to find out what all came in the kit. The guy says its pictured on our site. I said you don't have a list of whats included. He says no. The only way he can find out is to go open a new kit and look through it and he's not doing that. I really couldn't believe my ears. Whenever I called them they made me feel like I was bothering them. It was like calling Autozone for info. Do yourself a huge favor. Call Nitrous Outlet and save yourself a ton of aggravation. Buying the kit is actually the small part. The customer service after buying Is what you will need. And I guarantee they can tell you every single piece that comes with their kits. Probably off the top of their heads. Every question I had was answered like it was second nature and was never made to feel like you asked a foolish question. Very professional. Call Nitrous Outlet, you will be very happy you did.
Old 04-14-2019, 07:35 PM
10 Second Club

Received 129 Likes on 116 Posts
LS1Tech 10 Year

Mainline kit was a bare bones kit I thought.

Most "kits" won't come with everything you might want
Old 04-15-2019, 04:52 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Doug G
Mainline kit was a bare bones kit I thought.

Most "kits" won't come with everything you might want
Yes but wouldn't you expect a company that is selling their own kit that they produce to actually have a bill of materials to be able to tell you what is included? So if you do need to get anything else, you can? I wouldn't of cared if they would have just took a picture of the contents of the actual kit and text or emailed it to me. But that's the type of customer service I got.
Old 04-15-2019, 06:29 AM
11 Second Club

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Your right, customer service is everything these days.
Old 04-15-2019, 10:15 AM
FormerVendor

Received 20 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by TTur1996
Don't waste your time asking them what is in their kits either. They don't even know. I bought one of their kits from a speed shop. It looked like there was some things missing. So I called them to find out what all came in the kit. The guy says its pictured on our site. I said you don't have a list of whats included. He says no. The only way he can find out is to go open a new kit and look through it and he's not doing that. I really couldn't believe my ears. Whenever I called them they made me feel like I was bothering them. It was like calling Autozone for info. Do yourself a huge favor. Call Nitrous Outlet and save yourself a ton of aggravation. Buying the kit is actually the small part. The customer service after buying Is what you will need. And I guarantee they can tell you every single piece that comes with their kits. Probably off the top of their heads. Every question I had was answered like it was second nature and was never made to feel like you asked a foolish question. Very professional. Call Nitrous Outlet, you will be very happy you did.
I love to hear that! Let us know if there's anything else we can do for you!
Old 04-16-2019, 03:28 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by brandon@nitrousoutlet
I love to hear that! Let us know if there's anything else we can do for you!
Oh you can definitely bet your last nickel I will, and a Well Deserved THANK YOU to all you guys at Nitrous Outlet. It has been an absolute pleasure, talking and doing business with you. It is very apparent that you guys care very passionately about your products and more importantly the people that are buying your products whether they are pro's or beginners. THANK YOU Again for all your help.
Old 04-23-2019, 01:03 PM
TECH Addict

Received 214 Likes on 167 Posts
LS1Tech 10 Year

If it’s not Nitrous Outlet, it doesn’t go on my car. If I need a fitting, maybe I’ll put and earls on it if I’m in a bind but that’s about it. Don’t trust those cheap oversea fittings on ebay. Last thing you need is a $2 fitting breaking when your at the line.

You can see my n2o outlet setup in my sig. When I uprage to a 400 shot, they will ensure I have everything I need. Never understood why people spend $20k on an engine and put some cheap chinese kit on there.