Notices
Marketplace GM Performance Parts and Cars For Sale Classifieds. Browse new listings, post your items for sale, or list a wanted ad.

Have some cash , what you have forsale

Wanted

1969 - 2024 Chevrolet Camaro

03-18-2023, 10:35 AM | Replies: 8 | Views: 1824
Staging Lane

• Price
    Any Price
    • Trade
  • Location College Station, TX, 77808, USA
  • Condition Used
Description:

I’m going to do this backwards I guess,I’m just listing the max amount I’m willing to spend as I’m looking for a car for my son,and maybe a toy he and I can share together..
so I’ve got about 15$k if you’ve got a cool ride ,and willing to deal hit me up !!!!!..I can always finance it if need be,but I’d rather not have payments college is enough already..
thanks.
I’ve also got a closest full of high end rifles ,as well as some mid range ones brand new..everything from AR15’s to AR10’s among others ..zero junk or bargain basement brands..if it’s inappropriate to offer them as trades here sorry, I can delete this part,just let me know, as I’m not trying to sell them,also I can’t sell them across a state line,can only be traded in texas,otherwise must be shipped to a dealer for back ground check....autos only, kid can’t shift and think at 5he same time, already bought a stick jeep, and sold it cause of that..!!!!

Last edited by Gnx1234; 03-18-2023 at 10:40 AM. Reply
Old 03-20-2023, 12:19 PM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Gnx1234
I’m going to do this backwards I guess,I’m just listing the max amount I’m willing to spend as I’m looking for a car for my son,and maybe a toy he and I can share together..
so I’ve got about 15$k if you’ve got a cool ride ,and willing to deal hit me up !!!!!..I can always finance it if need be,but I’d rather not have payments college is enough already..
thanks.
I’ve also got a closest full of high end rifles ,as well as some mid range ones brand new..everything from AR15’s to AR10’s among others ..zero junk or bargain basement brands..if it’s inappropriate to offer them as trades here sorry, I can delete this part,just let me know, as I’m not trying to sell them,also I can’t sell them across a state line,can only be traded in texas,otherwise must be shipped to a dealer for back ground check....autos only, kid can’t shift and think at 5he same time, already bought a stick jeep, and sold it cause of that..!!!!
I have a nice white ss. If we can work something out...
Old 03-25-2023, 02:34 PM
12 Second Club

Received 42 Likes on 34 Posts

...too bad about the stick shift thing...

https://ls1tech.com/forums/what-wort...mance-t56.html
Old 04-05-2023, 03:08 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I am willing to sell my build if interested. its a 02 z28. 74k miles auto. clean title. original owner was a old lady with cancer. had a bunch of oil leaks and clogged pcv lines. so i pulled the engine and did a good amount of upgrades on it. finishing putting it all back together. here is what all i have done.
Kooks 1 7/8 headers, Kooks 3-inch catted y-pipe, Fast 92mm intake, NW 92mm throttle body, SLP lid,36-pound injectors, 243 heads with light port smoothing, Tick SNS torque max cam stage 2,Dual valve springs with titanium retainers, New valve seals, New timing chain, Upgraded oil pump, Under drive Harmonic balancer, Power steering cooler upgrade (not mounted yet), New power steering pump, New power steering lines, New rack and pinion, New tie rods, New radiator, Trunnion upgrade, UMI K member, New gaskets on the most the engine, Brake rotors and pads, New motor mounts, New trans mount, Shift kit installed, Plug and wires, Catch can system, Strange S60 Rear end, Deleted AIR system, PCV system replaced.
Needs tuned and a catback. Just have to finish mounting up the A/c that is still charged, cooling system reinstall, prime oil system and bleed the brakes.

Old 04-05-2023, 08:49 PM
Teching In

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Camaro z28

PM’d you👍🏽
Old 06-19-2024, 10:54 PM
Teching In

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I have a 40k mile 2002 z/28 Ss if you’re still in the market
Old 06-20-2024, 04:08 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Same i have a 2000 formula auto 57k miles 18” cosmis all around stock with slp lid 12k east tx
Old 06-21-2024, 08:58 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 587 Likes on 457 Posts

Must resist.... (offering my gto for sale)
Old 07-05-2024, 11:56 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 596 Likes on 473 Posts

I have a Ca. Built - 70 Camaro RS I bought as a basket case. I have a 30k mile LY6 engine, with 02 f-body pan and GMPP vette FEAD, 4l65e trans , 79 8.5 10bolt rear with 3.73 gears AAW wiring harness(classic update IIRC)

i also been gathering parts for a LSA SWAP. I bought a late model 4L80E tranns and had a performance rebuild. (Good clutches) it still needs a converter though. For the LSA, I have everything I need I believe. Everything is BNIB except for the lower SC. This includes a new ZL1 lid. This is a low mileage takeout. It needs the spring isolator to be replaced. I have a Lingenfelter replacement. I believe I only need the oil to do the change. PM if interested