Sponsored by:

Adding parts to already tuned procharged ls

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2024, 01:51 PM
On The Tree

Received 36 Likes on 29 Posts
Default Adding parts to already tuned procharged ls

Hello,

Was curious as to basically what the title says. If my car is already tuned for the procharger and otherwise is stock how much risk am i taking? Say its adding longtubes, duals, and ls6 intake. I have 317 heads sitting to the side waiting as well but if bolt ons are going to mess with it a lot I'll just finish building the heads and do a cam as well amd just one tune.
Old 07-01-2024, 05:17 PM
TECH Resident

Received 250 Likes on 184 Posts

Originally Posted by Mbs1994
Hello,

Was curious as to basically what the title says. If my car is already tuned for the procharger and otherwise is stock how much risk am i taking? Say its adding longtubes, duals, and ls6 intake. I have 317 heads sitting to the side waiting as well but if bolt ons are going to mess with it a lot I'll just finish building the heads and do a cam as well amd just one tune.
already tuned for the procharger? Are you saying you have a stock car that's procharged? What exactly does that mean? You have to be more descriptive to get these guys to give you advice
Old 07-14-2024, 11:05 AM
On The Tree

Received 36 Likes on 29 Posts

Originally Posted by Tommy42088
already tuned for the procharger? Are you saying you have a stock car that's procharged? What exactly does that mean? You have to be more descriptive to get these guys to give you advice
Hey sorry been busy and forgot about this. I just got this car and yes as far as I know it's all stock minus a d1sc and a dyno tune. I had a 00 trans am and already had a ls6 intake i was holding onto for it and picked up a used set of black heart duals the same night hail ended up totalling my first. I also picked up a set of 317s for this for $50 that I've cleaned up but want to rebuild once I decide on a cam.

Quick Reply: Adding parts to already tuned procharged ls