Small Block & Big Block Chevy Specific Mouse & Rat Motor Discussion & Conversions

sbc fuel injection swap

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2013, 03:03 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default sbc fuel injection swap

started a thread over in forced induction but did not really know this section was here!

wanting to boost my 327 SBC looking for ideas on doing a fuel injection swap as well, but if possible id like to get something that will be easily interchanged to an LS style system in the future, not sure what options are really i know AEM makes a trigger that replaces the dizzy, but what about intakes and ECM?
any thoughts would be appreciated, likely looking at 80# for E85 and 8-10 psi
Old 12-10-2013, 03:07 PM
On The Tree

injector bungs into my current wieand team g? just curious if anyone has a way to mount fuel rails and such seems like an interesting project.
Old 12-10-2013, 03:26 PM
9 Second Club

Edelbrock makes intakes and rails. Here is a link to everything else.

http://www.eficonnection.com/eficonnection/24x.aspx

This is an LS fuel injection system on a sbc
Old 12-10-2013, 05:13 PM
On The Tree

that is perfect! exactly what i needed to know, thanks a bunch.. this is all very new to me but should make things interesting.
Old 12-10-2013, 08:15 PM
9 Second Club

if you do it let me know how you like it. ive been thinking of doing this to mine for a while
Old 12-11-2013, 11:31 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by v8sten
if you do it let me know how you like it. ive been thinking of doing this to mine for a while
im doing it, not for a couple months, but im deffinetly planning to do it.. im going to use the dominator efi though, just because i want something i can grow into and the features seem endless.. ill keep you posted when i start ordering parts. eventually will be swapping to a 5.3, but not really in the budget so i figure ill set this up for now, going with a victor efi intake and 80# E85 set up, will be N/A for now. not sure on throttle body just yet probably going to get an elbow to mount an ls1 style throttle body or something still trying to run my options just so everything is easy to swap later on.
Old 12-11-2013, 11:47 AM
9 Second Club

If your doing NA or nitrous go with the biggest tb you can. Accufab makes some bad *** tb's
Old 12-11-2013, 01:33 PM
On The Tree

it looks like i might just be doing a standard 1000 CFM square bore TB from edelbrock i guess, then ill slap my nitrous plate under that. should be more than enough to feed my 332 CU inches. interested to see how this turns out, the domintor EFI should be fun to play with.. should be worth the cost i would think. car already went 11.98 the way its set up now with no power adders and a little bit of tuning left in it on a 1.8 best 60ft. im hoping to get it down to 11.0 with a little nitrous and some better launching couldnt even foot brake without blowing my tires off

Quick Reply: sbc fuel injection swap