Small Block & Big Block Chevy Specific Mouse & Rat Motor Discussion & Conversions

Another first for Pimp my ride....

Search this Thread

Old 07-27-2005, 04:23 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Another first for Pimp my ride....

Mad Mike tells this latest guy they put a new motor in his car. Fuel Injected. And this is what he says exactly: "There ain't no 68' out there with fuel injection, and you got it in your car." :alert:

Yeah, somebody post this on a Chevelle Board and watch the flames rise!
Old 07-27-2005, 02:55 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I seriously hate that show with everything i have. They build cars that are just down right show cars that don't seem practical for the street like the one where they put the tv monitors outside on the fenders. I dont know, maybe some of you all like it but i definitely don't.
Old 07-27-2005, 03:01 PM
TECH Enthusiast

They ruin cars that have so much potential for being badass rides. It is a damn shame!
James
Old 07-27-2005, 05:23 PM
7 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

they need to cancel that show, although some of the stuff they work on is funny, but still damn depressing at the end...

Derek
Old 08-24-2005, 03:55 AM
hashtagBMW

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Somone shoud thro a brick at a camaro then send a email to mtv to
Old 08-30-2005, 04:27 PM
Teching In

I watch it if nothin else is on cuz hey its car stuff but ya they dont know theyre *** from a hole in the wall. they put a flatscreen tv under a brand new 4x4?!?! a espresso machine
in the console of some chicks monte. a bowling ball washer in some guys trunk! like give it up already. I always laugh at the end when they show the kid drivin it back to the ghetto like "ya that ****'l get robbed before sunrise" another thing I noticed about that show...
people who cant keep a car clean arent gonna change cuz you did theyre car up. its a habit they've got and it's part of them, in a week there gonna go back to MORE big mac containers all over and coke stains on the door panels, ciggarette burns on the new seats, birdshit all over etc etc, a slob is a slob no matter what you give him. I would choose people for that show who may drive a bucket but they treat its like its the only car they got and cherish that bucket. you know they'll appreciate it for years to come...
Old 08-30-2005, 04:54 PM
TECH Enthusiast

they should do a show where they go back to the previous cars they've done and see what condition they are in or what stuff the owner has done to it and what not. Pretty neat idea i think.
Old 09-01-2005, 12:29 AM
TECH Fanatic

my homie is ISH and I would love to show what we think but, it would hurt his feelings.......lol .................they are creative...........though