Southern Members A regional forum for all our down South members.

Let's get back to the new orleans greasy talk!! 101

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2009 | 06:47 PM
11 Second Club

Talking

[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Originally Posted by 2FNQUIK
wow.....a dog that scratches???? that sounds pretty bad..I'd be more worried about being mawled to death than scratched to death....
ok let me help a little. if you ever go to a dog fight a dog that scratches is a constant fighter if you let him go and he sits still thats not a scratch that a Cur or a a dog that quits he had enough. so when this man say his dog scratch he is saying his **** fight or his **** will race get it i hope so.

Originally Posted by HurricaneLS1
Scratch???? WTF you got a Poodle?
read above before you clown a person. hey but its kool you may not understand street terms i also have a class for that
Old 01-27-2009 | 06:56 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Travose21
i know who you are now tip but i tell you what im not under betting **** i am trying to race that guy for props and see whos the better man and i know he is out of my leauge but i still wanted to race for 300 bucks. who wouldn't make the quickest 11 sec 300 dollars. the man said no so he gotta race our red camaro skys the limit. Im not complaining but how would you race a car that have a built motor to a stock bottom end motor with heads and cam with spray against a big cube motor. that just dont make since. so i ask him to give me something he said no. so i said lets go head up for 300 he said no so what am i susppose to do tell the man come take this 1000 and no race. u the only one stupid enough to do that so u race him.
you still with this 11 second **** you kill me with this. your car runs 10.6 128mph on a NOS 150 shot that has been leaned out so now you should be a lil faster. And have you ever seen what motor is in the green car?all you know is that it was at thunder months ago and heard rumors it had 4xx what ever ill help a little its a ls1 based block just like yours its just forged. And have full susp. just like you. has NOS just like you.Has AC just like you.Has 1 seat Just like you.you forgot we know your car didnt come with that motor just like mine we got them from the same person Duhh. So in this matter i can't take no more of this hoe **** cop out **** just sell your car buy a 2 seater and tell stories to your kids about you had a T brake car that no one would race.

So can everyone just leave travis alone the old king of the parking lot.for god sake yall made the man drive a v 6 to a fbody meet
Old 01-27-2009 | 07:38 PM
TECH Regular

hey STANGEATER what do u say about the statment made about u running wayne is it gonna happen ?????????????just curious

Last edited by hnaskoct; 01-27-2009 at 08:26 PM.
Old 01-27-2009 | 07:45 PM
TECH Regular

my rearend cam in today... so i should be kicking some *** friday saturday sunday monday tuesday wednesday thursday im goin on a str8 *** kickin spree like im in the store shopping for groceries, just picking f-bodys and mustangs off the shelf.....anybody might wanna DO!! supm when i get that thing mounted up in the *** end of my car??????
Old 01-27-2009 | 08:39 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by hnaskoct
hey STANGEATER what do u say about the statment made about u running wayne is it gonna happen ?????????????just curious
hey brother why you asked that? if he has no motor you not right. and richie has a list of people waiting to race him i hear (cough cough) hot rod..... so wayne can't jump the line these races happen like heavy weight champ fight twice a year bo or once a year if the *** whooping bad enough
Old 01-27-2009 | 09:11 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by lilicedout24
[/SIZE][/COLOR]

ok let me help a little. if you ever go to a dog fight a dog that scratches is a constant fighter if you let him go and he sits still thats not a scratch that a Cur or a a dog that quits he had enough. so when this man say his dog scratch he is saying his **** fight or his **** will race get it i hope so.

read above before you clown a person. hey but its kool you may not understand street terms i also have a class for that
ehh i'll admit i dont understand every street term and thats a new one, i aint never heard that one before. soo ahh whens this class, lol?
Old 01-27-2009 | 10:08 PM

hey brother why you asked that? if he has no motor you not right. and richie has a list of people waiting to race him i hear (cough cough) hot rod..... so wayne can't jump the line these races happen like heavy weight champ fight twice a year bo or once a year if the *** whooping bad enough
motor is still in the car went and got some groceries in it the other day I have been knowing big wayne for over 5 years now kinda odd he is "calling me out" him and i are cool so there must be something i am missing. Got a few things in the works for the car will be out and about soon BTW car will be in pinks next month it will make its opening at the track for all who are curious what is runs
Old 01-27-2009 | 10:27 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by stangeater01
motor is still in the car went and got some groceries in it the other day I have been knowing big wayne for over 5 years now kinda odd he is "calling me out" him and i are cool so there must be something i am missing. Got a few things in the works for the car will be out and about soon BTW car will be in pinks next month it will make its opening at the track for all who are curious what is runs
wayne didn't call you out. travis put you in the blender when he said if wayne beat him he have to race you next.
Old 01-27-2009 | 10:29 PM
12 Second Club

Default this is a message to all who read this

tip mind my manners or else what. u better just stick to this racing **** u do wanna get on that level what me. so all imma say to all you dudes who hating and can't beat me is this. I have a 228 232 cam in the car with a 575 575 lift on a 112 with a set of ******* 5.3 heads on the car done by dana and 456 gear and a 4000 stall with a tbrake that I only use on the track now its out there miles is at 44k now who wanna race me. I got 500 on who ever wanna race me bring the green car bring the red camaro bring the black car bring the red vette bring whoeva. now who wanna be the first to step up and race me. oh and I do have a nitro dave kit with the jets is 62n 48f now yall know what the **** I got don't care if u got a 4xx or 5xx or 3xx line them ***** ****** up and race this 1998 clean title one owner pontiac formula done by richie and nick and brick from lsxmotorsports. so let's see who gonna race me first and Im out this ***** *****

Last edited by Travose21; 01-27-2009 at 10:37 PM.
Old 01-28-2009 | 12:04 AM
Launching!

Now **** bout to get good.
Old 01-28-2009 | 06:16 AM

wayne didn't call you out. travis put you in the blender when he said if wayne beat him he have to race you next.
thats cool travis knows me and knows what i have. I am pretty familiar with big waynes car and know it will be a fast car. Know a race between travis and wayne kind of a stupid bet big cube with spray and suspension set up that he has against stock head and cam car with no2 but hell tavose has seat time and leaves.
Old 01-28-2009 | 08:37 AM
11 Second Club

umm i think i am the only one hot headed around here to race anybody out my class. So richie when you finish your car i'll race you heads up for what ever travis race wayne for.So you guys can feel better and everone knows what i have. i should be back out next week or 2 all i need is one week to drive my car as a 6 speed and i am ready 500 miles on clutches
Old 01-28-2009 | 03:32 PM
Launching!

U got a driver lined up already I hope.
Old 01-28-2009 | 05:16 PM
On The Tree

them boys got u hot:m ad:
Old 01-28-2009 | 05:37 PM
Launching!

Thats what I'm talking bout..all that secret combo ****..I ain't feeling that...say what cha got and run it..if you lose you lose whatever the circumstances may be..traction, weather conditions, whatever...I raced ddcook and everyone who was there knows that i was spinning through first and second...am I making excuses..no..a loss is a loss but I will run again...and as far as those racing terms go lilicedout 24..excuse me if not up to date on the lingo and talk but seeing as how you do more of that than actually racing from what I've read, you should be a pro...as far as the statement being used in comparison to a dog fight, I have been ti a few dog fights amd I am familiar with what you were saying but most of the fights that I've seen involved pit's going straight for that neck....get it..I hope so..If you(anybody) got a dog that is that ******* mean you know and I know it come out the whole like a beast...not scratching..hence the statement I posted..mawled to death..sorry for the long post guys..I dont do this..
Old 01-28-2009 | 06:55 PM
11 Second Club

Thumbs up

but I will run again...and as far as those racing terms go lilicedout 24..excuse me if not up to date on the lingo and talk but seeing as how you do more of that than actually racing from what I've read, you should be a pro.....
Hey Brother thats a hard statement to make towards me not knowing what you talking bout.Do you know why i am not raceing? let me help you out my car is broke. not from going to the store or the lake front. its from raceing every chance i get. just a lil info brother.And yes i talk **** hey it gets me races i have fun etc... win or lose

My combo... ls1 MS4 etp heads no intake yet, but i had a 90/90 moser 9 inch 430 gears, now 6 speed, monster clutch level 5, no juice yet sold kit i will pop my hood when i race cause this time im going to paint all under there.

Last edited by lilicedout24; 01-28-2009 at 07:01 PM.
Old 01-28-2009 | 07:04 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by Auto Zone Slimm
Now **** bout to get good.
Old 01-28-2009 | 07:16 PM
Launching!

I know exactly why you aren't racing....Nothing wrong with a lil **** talking..as long as you can back it up...I'll see you when I get modded as well....all motor, no juice..just give me a minute..its a recession
Old 01-28-2009 | 07:45 PM
11 Second Club

I know exactly why you aren't racing....Nothing wrong with a lil **** talking..as long as you can back it up...I'll see you when I get modded as well....all motor, no juice..just give me a minute..its a recession
ok ill be out chea ready hope next week. hey junk tell darrin call me motor apart
Old 01-28-2009 | 08:03 PM
Launching!

Who you sold yo kit to lilicedout24 ?