Southern Members A regional forum for all our down South members.

Let's get back to the new orleans greasy talk!! 101

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2009, 10:06 AM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Talking

Originally Posted by badjuju342
A very serious question here: English , do you speak it? That is all.....
hey this hidden video of travis after race last night a must see SHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!
http://pictures.sprintpcs.com/share....tate=RETRIEVED

kenny pistons pics we have real stock ls1 bottom end. running fast like this
Attached Thumbnails Let's get back to the new orleans greasy talk!! 101-kenny1.jpg   Let's get back to the new orleans greasy talk!! 101-kenny3.jpg  
Old 03-04-2009, 12:28 PM
TECH Apprentice

he going to need to replace some pistons
Old 03-06-2009, 12:41 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by 1fastxz
he going to need to replace some pistons
yeah we got a few extra laying around from previous motors just have to get them measured or some **** like that
Old 03-25-2009, 01:30 PM
TECH Regular

What da hell happened to this thread?
Old 03-25-2009, 02:56 PM

hopefully it dies and goes to the end so people do not waste their time reading 40+ pages of crap

BTW that video is some funny **** i give it to who ever made it i was laughing my *** off the whole time
LSX stand up...

Last edited by stangeater01; 03-25-2009 at 10:44 PM.
Old 05-19-2009, 06:59 AM
11 Second Club

Default greasy talk back

most of you on here dont get all the street news well here is some info that was leaked out in the street leak text messegeing world oh you can subcribe just send me a pm with your #. ok after so many ?'s people popping up to see what im doing or did this what was told to me from lots off people and i admitted it was true i just keep it real who ever leaked all this info is good at what they do but im setting a rat trapp after this.
#1 yes i did use the cam from hot rod to put in my new car# 2 big wayne did not give me a set of heads thats just to much to give away i just have to change his oil,tune up, wash and clean all 6 of his cars,cut his grass the whole summer and walk the dogg
#3 yes kenny and vincent help me do my car in 3 days str8.kenny donated the cam install long as we worked together as a team.vincent i gave him a set of RED SFC,hardened push rods,progressive controler,and im painting his intake & supplied all food for us as we worked.
so there it is i admited all the above post it pass i dont give a **** so now what i guess i have a hotrod cam big wayne heads so i guess you all can just call me BIG ROD!!

well after close reveiw and some talking with a few people after my car gets tuned and all bugs worked out. i have my list hot and ready its about 14 cars long at the moment. So when i start my sweep the list will be shown to all.and if you choose not to race me imma drag yo name in the mud to the river and ******* back!!!no one will be left out,but no one will skip the line either!!! right now i am getting pictures of of everyones cars. if i dont have a pic of your car instead you may receive your flyer with either a symbol picture or some words in the place of your car yes i will a print flyer to kick you ***.the list is top secret at the moment subject to change anyday.THIS is not bout the money most of you i will race for free so you cant buy you way out this *** whipping get ya chin strap and helmet ready im out this *****
Old 05-19-2009, 09:18 AM
On The Tree

dam it man
Old 05-19-2009, 10:10 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by lilicedout24
most of you on here dont get all the street news well here is some info that was leaked out in the street leak text messegeing world oh you can subcribe just send me a pm with your #. ok after so many ?'s people popping up to see what im doing or did this what was told to me from lots off people and i admitted it was true i just keep it real who ever leaked all this info is good at what they do but im setting a rat trapp after this.
#1 yes i did use the cam from hot rod to put in my new car# 2 big wayne did not give me a set of heads thats just to much to give away i just have to change his oil,tune up, wash and clean all 6 of his cars,cut his grass the whole summer and walk the dogg
#3 yes kenny and vincent help me do my car in 3 days str8.kenny donated the cam install long as we worked together as a team.vincent i gave him a set of RED SFC,hardened push rods,progressive controler,and im painting his intake & supplied all food for us as we worked.
so there it is i admited all the above post it pass i dont give a **** so now what i guess i have a hotrod cam big wayne heads so i guess you all can just call me BIG ROD!!

well after close reveiw and some talking with a few people after my car gets tuned and all bugs worked out. i have my list hot and ready its about 14 cars long at the moment. So when i start my sweep the list will be shown to all.and if you choose not to race me imma drag yo name in the mud to the river and ******* back!!!no one will be left out,but no one will skip the line either!!! right now i am getting pictures of of everyones cars. if i dont have a pic of your car instead you may receive your flyer with either a symbol picture or some words in the place of your car yes i will a print flyer to kick you ***.the list is top secret at the moment subject to change anyday.THIS is not bout the money most of you i will race for free so you cant buy you way out this *** whipping get ya chin strap and helmet ready im out this *****
Aww ****.
Old 05-19-2009, 10:52 AM
12 Second Club

got damn
Old 05-19-2009, 11:27 AM
Teching In

I love this ****!!!!! Damn!!!!
Old 05-19-2009, 01:48 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by Vette X
I love this ****!!!!! Damn!!!!
Don't we all.
Old 05-19-2009, 01:59 PM
12 Second Club

and you r right
Old 05-28-2009, 06:47 PM
11 Second Club

Talking The hit list starts now!!

Its game time i will be tuned next friday long as everything goes smooth at thunder ill be ready to race friday night or lets make it sunday! 1st name on list #1 BJ Red mustang not sure how fast he is don't really care ill give him 1 car and the hit or 2 and the lights starting offer at $100. ill be on nittos i dont get a set by then ill be on slicks ill be on the motor he can use whateva he has!!!

#2 on list same night De De G8 3 cars with the lightsstarting at $100 or 50 don't matter no more spots open for sunday 2 races thats it.

Monday #3 ill be on westbank shadow boxing a few buddys of mine so that will be all for free just for food and drinks etc... and **** talking this will be #3,#4,#5, all monday list will start again on east bank will post in few hrs so if you know these people im talking bout tell writeem call if they feel they don't wanna race ill settle for a 12 pack of beer
Old 05-28-2009, 06:52 PM
11 Second Club

oh i need some more people so if anyone can think of a few call me text me post it ill find a slot for themmm on my list thankx all motor races for now till i learn how to power shift. so nothing personal to anyone i just love to race and i need the practice so i can get at some of the big doggs later cough cough (travis!!) oh and authur on list to just higher up on list
Old 05-28-2009, 09:12 PM
Launching!

Dogg, do U really think A bolt on G8 & A bolt on mustang will be a good race for U. I mean , I heard of starting from the bottom, but damn, thats like Mike Tyson fighting two retarded kids, but hey I guess you gotta get yo stripes when you can.

Kenneth & the G8 was locked up the other day, now U got heads & cam, talkin bout giving him 2 cars? LAWD

And the mustang race, you know dat aint right.

You might as well race Chad civic while you at it.

Last edited by Auto Zone Slimm; 05-28-2009 at 09:33 PM.
Old 05-29-2009, 12:49 AM
11 Second Club

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Auto Zone Slimm
Dogg, do U really think A bolt on G8 & A bolt on mustang will be a good race for U. I mean , I heard of starting from the bottom, but damn, thats like Mike Tyson fighting two retarded kids, but hey I guess you gotta get yo stripes when you can.

Kenneth & the G8 was locked up the other day, now U got heads & cam, talkin bout giving him 2 cars? LAWD

And the mustang race, you know dat aint right.

You might as well race Chad civic while you at it.
hey brother you should have been out there tonight to see that red mustang run with a head and cam six speed just like me. i'm not looking for stripes when i say im ready for stripes i will be in full battle mods cuts slicks etc... juice plenty of it.. i walk it like i talk it. the g8 8 is not slow i can see you saying that if i be like here kenny you drive my h/c car againt him thats no race i need the practice so im leaving no car un raced unless they say say flat out no or truck don't worry it wont take me long to get good at this shifting **** il get plenty practice...
i don't ask or look for strips i take them!!
Jet Jackson
Old 05-29-2009, 01:05 AM
Launching!

Oh yea, a sneaky race ha? That head & cam car must have had a big problem then.
Old 05-29-2009, 08:29 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Auto Zone Slimm
Oh yea, a sneaky race ha? That head & cam car must have had a big problem then.
he just getting his car together just like me he hasnt shifted in a while.
i mean if u have some cars you think i should race put them out chea ill make a spot on the list for them. i dont know how fast my car is yet hasnt been tuned the last m6 i had i couldnt get out the 12's h/c thats why i gave up last time, but that dat damn th350 is boring to drive so i look at it like this.i drive around and diff places more than i race so if im slower cause i cant drive **** it. ill just stay in my place cause i aint going back 350 i want to enjoy my car and all my seats staying in this time,sound,ac full street car
Old 05-29-2009, 08:47 AM
12 Second Club

hey bo author car is sold so you wont get a race out of him, but we got a stock camaro with bolt ons gonna come out and will whip your ***. my tune that i will put on that bitch will run like a bat out of hell. but anyways im going in the lab bo. you will see me driving but not racing.
Old 05-29-2009, 09:07 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by lilicedout24
Its game time i will be tuned next friday long as everything goes smooth at thunder ill be ready to race friday night or lets make it sunday! 1st name on list #1 BJ Red mustang not sure how fast he is don't really care ill give him 1 car and the hit or 2 and the lights starting offer at $100. ill be on nittos i dont get a set by then ill be on slicks ill be on the motor he can use whateva he has!!!

#2 on list same night DEE G8 3 cars with the lightsstarting at $100 or 50 don't matter no more spots open for sunday 2 races thats it.

Monday #3 ill be on westbank shadow boxing a few buddys of mine so that will be all for free just for food and drinks etc... and **** talking this will be #3,#4,#5, all monday list will start again on east bank will post in few hrs so if you know these people im talking bout tell writeem call if they feel they don't wanna race ill settle for a 12 pack of beer
BOLT-ON G8/STREET TIRES VS. HEADS/CAM/SUSPENSION/SLICKS TRANS AM That doesn't even look right together. Here's what I say to you, that's your race. You give me 3 on the light and put your street tires on and you have a race. I rarely back down from a race but damn, come on now this is getting ridiculous. I told you to bring me a bolt-on car to race and what happened..............NOTHING. You felt like you couldn't race without heads/cam. BTW, Pete you spelled my name wrong, see above.

Last edited by ddcook07; 05-29-2009 at 09:18 AM.