Southern Members A regional forum for all our down South members.

Stolen SS parts in New Orleans?

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2009, 08:52 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Auto Zone Slimm
I aint gon lie you & yo passenger look suspect as a *****.
Want me to check into this since me and my passenger are suspect as a *****
Old 06-08-2009, 08:56 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by lfsglass
Want me to check into this since me and my passenger are suspect as a *****
nah man lol yall ok with me. id like to see how i stand up againt your caryou said 505 hp thats a lot damn aint that stock also
Old 06-08-2009, 09:12 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by lilicedout24
see this ****
yea you have a point. if somebody came after me for something like a stolen SS id be hit.
Old 06-08-2009, 09:32 PM
On The Tree

nah man lol yall ok with me. id like to see how i stand up againt your caryou said 505 hp thats a lot damn aint that stock also
Rated at 505 at the crank not the rear wheels. We can run next time....but I'm gonna need to practice alot this week before I line up with ya. I wanna rematch with that charger w/ the viper style wheels too.
Old 06-08-2009, 09:34 PM
Launching!

and that car was a white ss i believe local club member just had exact damage. this is fucked up Tim new low for you. looks like this guy made a screen name on here just to defend himself. Tim you have no problem once again pointing a finger at a black man when will u stop being a raceiest bastard
now Tim what if everyone in the past that had a red ss stolen goes and stalk this busn. man and he getts killed or something because you wanna make a bad call with a fucked up post you playing with someones life.. this is not a joke i think this is fucked up. i dont know what kind of guy he is but if it was me i would be at your ******* kneck with a sharp blade!!! im done just my 2 cents
You ever had your car stolen? If not then you really dont know what your talking about here. If you have, then IDK where your coming from. I can't see what color the parts are he was selling but yes, if it matched my cars color I would go a check out his shop with an open mind and if I cleary see that its legit then thats it, but what if it is stolen parts? Then what? We suppose to just let it go like nothing? **** that.
Old 06-08-2009, 10:18 PM

damn Steve you went out racing without calling we are going to donaldsonville this wednesday if you are interested we are bringing my new car"[img] and [/img]"

[img]my new car 008.jpg[img]
Attached Thumbnails Stolen SS parts in New Orleans?-my-new-car-008.jpg   Stolen SS parts in New Orleans?-my-new-car-002.jpg   Stolen SS parts in New Orleans?-my-new-car-004.jpg  

Last edited by stangeater01; 06-09-2009 at 11:25 AM.
Old 06-08-2009, 10:38 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by stangeater01
damn Steve you went out racing without calling we are going to donaldsonville this wednesday if you are interested we are bringing my new car

Holey s**t......there is alot of fence post in the trunk....New side job?
I'm gonna call you tomorow
Old 06-08-2009, 11:03 PM
On The Tree

yeah that charger beat you pretty bad
Old 06-09-2009, 12:14 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by bigshotls1
yeah that charger beat you pretty bad
Everything he had me by was out the hole while I was sitting there spinning. No excuses he beat me.......but we'll run again (after I practice a little).
Old 06-09-2009, 07:38 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

To the original poster: You are innocent to proven guilty. If the car is legit like you say put the parts back up for sale. Put up the VIN if the car is legal.
Old 06-09-2009, 07:41 AM
TECH Junkie

Location: From the Bowels of Hell!!! You want some of me bitch?!?!?!
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

and that car was a white ss i believe local club member just had exact damage. this is fucked up Tim new low for you. looks like this guy made a screen name on here just to defend himself. Tim you have no problem once again pointing a finger at a black man when will u stop being a raceiest bastard
No just hold the ***** up a minute. I saw this on another board and posted it here it is VERY suspicious!!!!
AND,,,,,,,,,,,,, how in the ***** did I know or why should I care if he is a black dude?????????
Read the phucking title of the thread it has a ? at the end. Which means that it may or may NOT be stolen.
Seems you know this guy????????
Old 06-09-2009, 07:45 AM
TECH Junkie

now Tim what if everyone in the past that had a red ss stolen goes and stalk this busn. man and he getts killed or something because you wanna make a bad call with a fucked up post you playing with someones life.. this is not a joke i think this is fucked up. i dont know what kind of guy he is but if it was me i would be at your ******* kneck with a sharp blade!!! im done just my 2 cents
Your 2 cents ain't worth a phuckin penny. Read the damn post AGAIN!!!!!!! This was on another board and I just posted it here MAYBE trying to help someone out. I see this guy is a friend of yours? Why did he all of a sudden pull the ad if it was legit. He didn't defend himself long did he? He may be perfectly legit, but you have to admit that with all the f-bodies being stolen and this popping up it DOES look suspicious.
Old 06-09-2009, 09:36 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Tim98TA
No just hold the ***** up a minute. I saw this on another board and posted it here it is VERY suspicious!!!!
AND,,,,,,,,,,,,, how in the ***** did I know or why should I care if he is a black dude?????????
Read the phucking title of the thread it has a ? at the end. Which means that it may or may NOT be stolen.
Seems you know this guy????????
Your 2 cents ain't worth a phuckin penny. Read the damn post AGAIN!!!!!!! This was on another board and I just posted it here MAYBE trying to help someone out. I see this guy is a friend of yours? Why did he all of a sudden pull the ad if it was legit. He didn't defend himself long did he? He may be perfectly legit, but you have to admit that with all the f-bodies being stolen and this popping up it DOES look suspicious.
No i do not know this guy Tim, do all white people know each other damn Tim.
I tell u what ill make a post then put a ? mark behind it today i want you to look for it ok. Now i want you to have a open mind when you see the tittle even with a ? mark at the end. you could have worded it better looks like you tossing bricks and hiding your hands.

i myself Tim have had 2 f bodies stolen from me since 2001. yes its fucked up

My point Tim sometimes the innocent gets hurt on a bad call. A madman behind his **** really don't think trust me i know. good day Tim enjoy your post.

Last edited by lilicedout24; 06-09-2009 at 09:51 AM.
Old 06-09-2009, 10:11 AM
Banned

Thumbs down

Get off your high horse Jesse Jackson. You're out of line pulling the race card when Tim is obviously lookin' out for a potential forum member who might have of his car.

Race had nothing to do with this thread until your stupid post ASSuming the worst. You should apologize for being an ***... you know he didn't say or imply anything other than fishy goods.

THINK.
Old 06-09-2009, 10:41 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by ~JOSHUA
Get off your high horse Jesse Jackson. You're out of line pulling the race card when Tim is obviously lookin' out for a potential forum member who might have of his car.

Race had nothing to do with this thread until your stupid post ASSuming the worst. You should apologize for being an ***... you know he didn't say or imply anything other than fishy goods.

THINK.
THANK YOU
At least somebody understands the post.
Old 06-09-2009, 11:07 AM
11 Second Club

Lightbulb

Originally Posted by ~JOSHUA

THINK.
next time send pm's to who ever the guy is missing a car if it was his **** whats his chances now damn damn damn

How you want to say it? do you know me and Tims past? do you know Tim?are you guys in the same klan? Well bitch stay in line and im making my own post really soon just hold your thoughts don't wanna change subject of this post

AND its JET JACKSON hommie
Old 06-09-2009, 11:14 AM
11 Second Club

Exclamation

THANK YOU
At least somebody understands the post.
Its not what you do. Its how you do it!!!
Old 06-09-2009, 12:05 PM
Banned

next time send pm's to who ever the guy is missing a car if it was his **** whats his chances now damn damn damn

How you want to say it? do you know me and Tims past? do you know Tim?are you guys in the same klan? Well bitch stay in line and im making my own post really soon just hold your thoughts don't wanna change subject of this post

AND its Idiot to you Mr. hommie
The ignorance drools off of you.

Its not what you do. Its how you do it!!!
Like a turd circling the bowl... is that how?

You're about to open a can of fried chitlins.... this was/is the southern section long before you got here... and no that isn't racist (unlike you).... Veterans here know the deal. You're about to get punked hard if you keep it up.

Stop now... just turn of your computer.
Old 06-09-2009, 01:48 PM
TECH Fanatic

i think liliced is pulling the race card because he is just lookin for attention.
Old 06-09-2009, 02:00 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by DarkJuggalo
i think liliced is pulling the race card because he is just lookin for attention.
nah its not like that im messing with Tim i really don't think he is that much of a raceiest lol.
but on a serious note i know a guy got hurt like that just from a bad call thats not kool.

Quick Reply: Stolen SS parts in New Orleans?