Southern Members A regional forum for all our down South members.

Corvette

Search this Thread

Old 08-03-2009, 10:15 AM
11 Second Club

Received 144 Likes on 113 Posts

Default Corvette

Anyone know or seen the ricy looking red Z06 on the base?

It's got black wheels, cowl hood, and some kinda body addition to the back of the car.

I'm just wondering cause the guy drives like an idiot, expecially for driving on base.

Last edited by the_merv; 08-03-2009 at 10:22 AM.
Old 08-03-2009, 08:16 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

dont think that anybody really cares
Old 08-04-2009, 12:06 AM
11 Second Club

I was just asking a question.. I'll post up when I plow him into a tree next time the guy cuts me off in my Truck.. maybe that will be more exciting for you Paul.
Old 08-04-2009, 04:22 PM
On The Tree

I thought that car looks pretty nice. All one color and all.

Sounded sweet too.

At least he wasn't doing 200 mph on 107 at 0100, huh?
Old 08-04-2009, 06:39 PM
11 Second Club

Lol @ the 200 mph..that's more you bud with the extended wing on the back.

Combine that with the rediculously sized Cam you have for that new Engine you'll definately get it..you won't make power till 8K with that thing..lol

Last edited by the_merv; 08-04-2009 at 06:48 PM.
Old 08-04-2009, 07:02 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Wow! Rice wing! Big cam! I bet his car will out run yours and my hotcam cat will drag his doors off so your just screwed all the way around! Sucks to be you huh?
Old 08-04-2009, 08:15 PM
On The Tree

How is that car running Merv?

You biulding engines on the side yet?
Old 08-05-2009, 11:40 AM
Banned

Put a note under his wiper blade... the contents are up to you.
Old 08-05-2009, 12:18 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I see you're still as popular as ever Merv!

It's Alex...he bought it recently. It's a H/C car that made 450 at the wheels. I haven't really seen it except in passing. Sounds really good though. We need to meet up soon so we can all catch up....I'd like to check his car out.

Last edited by 99Hawk262; 08-05-2009 at 12:29 PM.
Old 08-05-2009, 12:47 PM
Launching!

yea it's mine, are you the ******** that tried to speed up so I couldnt change lanes. I think you should reconsider who the idiot is.
Old 08-05-2009, 03:45 PM
On The Tree

Sweet *** Vette brotha!

HA HA HA Merv!
Old 08-05-2009, 11:21 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Darbadocious
yea it's mine, are you the ******** that tried to speed up so I couldnt change lanes. I think you should reconsider who the idiot is.
I think that you should realize that my 5000lb truck can handle that corner at 30+mph like I was going..and that I maintained my speed. You are the one that gunned it from like 10mph cause of the car infront of me didn't allow you enough room, then cut and braked abruptly infront of me without the turn signal. Thankfully I have good brakes.

What happened is done..be warned for the future that my Chrome and Steel Bumper of that 5000lb truck, or any other truck, will CRUSH that fiberglass ***-end of that car as it plows it into the curb braking atleast the front Rims and hopefully the Oil Pan for your stupidity if you pull that again..and trust me I will come away with very minimal damage that I am not at all worried about as you get the ticket for inproper lane change.

Kharma is a bitch, it will catch you.
Old 08-05-2009, 11:28 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by the_merv
I think that you should realize that my 5000lb truck can handle that corner at 30+mph like I was going..and that I maintained my speed. You are the one that gunned it from like 10mph cause of the car infront of me didn't allow you enough room, then cut and braked abruptly infront of me without the turn signal. Thankfully I have good brakes.

What happened is done..be warned for the future that my Chrome and Steel Bumper of that 5000lb truck, or any other truck, will CRUSH that fiberglass ***-end of that car as it plows it into the curb braking atleast the front Rims and hopefully the Oil Pan for your stupidity if you pull that again..and trust me I will come away with very minimal damage that I am not at all worried about as you get the ticket for inproper lane change.

Kharma is a bitch, it will catch you.
Dang dude....and that karma will come back around to you as well. Unless of course you've never pulled a move like that on the road. Highly doubtful as we all have. It happened, get over it. Threatening someone isn't going to get you anywhere.
Old 08-05-2009, 11:34 PM
Staging Lane

If u rear end someone it is your fault regardless. So in all honesty it would be u, your insurance company, and eventually your wallet in insurance premium hikes that takes the hit. Not to mention that if that driver were to have an ambulance called to the scene u automatically receive a ticket for careless driving. (175 dollar fine). Just sayin......... Aggressive driving and causing a wreck no matter how mad the other car made u is just stupidity. That is all. **** happens, get over it, and move on. Its not worth endangering other drivers or yourself over something so trivial.

Oh on another note i would like to see this said vette. Sounds pretty nasty!
Old 08-05-2009, 11:38 PM
11 Second Club

That's not a threat and no where near it.. that is how close that dumb **** was infront of me. I slammed the brakes so hard my ABS kicked on, and it was like 100* out and sunny.

I'm just saying next time he pulls that crap he may not be lucky enough to be infront of someone who has a little bit of defense driving ability and saw that coming.

And to your remark about popularity.. that has nothing to do with it. If someone is driving reckless and like a dumbass they need to get their **** off the road before they **** up someone else's stuff.

I play around just as well as anyone else but I don't cut people off..expecially from across another lane..I try to avoid that maneuver due to the fact of the retards here.
Old 08-05-2009, 11:40 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by XxWs6MaNxX
If u rear end someone it is your fault regardless. So in all honesty it would be u, your insurance company, and eventually your wallet in insurance premium hikes that takes the hit. Not to mention that if that driver were to have an ambulance called to the scene u automatically receive a ticket for careless driving. (175 dollar fine). Just sayin......... Aggressive driving and causing a wreck no matter how mad the other car made u is just stupidity. That is all. **** happens, get over it, and move on. Its not worth endangering other drivers or yourself over something so trivial.
It's not a rear-end if they partially side-swipe you as they are trying to cut infront of you.

I'm not going to waste the time explaining it here..it's done and no one got messed up this time thankfully.
Most of you guys are on the base so if you want to talk about it you know where the Fire Station is..bring your *** on down and find me.
Old 08-05-2009, 11:48 PM
Staging Lane

was just going off what u said. come on man.
Old 08-05-2009, 11:53 PM
11 Second Club

That's just you not reading the whole thing..you're learning though..you'll be alrite.
Old 08-06-2009, 06:30 AM
On The Tree

I love how some people just never learn anything!

You're right Merv, you are a GOD amongst mere mortals!

And I'm sure Darba fears your pimp hand, as we all do.

You got cut off in Arkansas! Is this your first day in this state? ****, I get cut off going to my mail box! Hell, if you had a car with a decent paintjob, would you want to drive behind a truck? I let people in front of me all the time. Especially on base and if they have a nice ride.

MAN UP SON!
Old 08-06-2009, 07:11 AM
Launching!

listen boy, I sped up so I wouldnt get in your way, if you can't comprehend how traffic flow works you need to go read a book or something. also, if you even pretend to touch, ram, or run my car off the road you're gonna have a lot bigger problems than nobody liking you.

Quick Reply: Corvette