Southern Members A regional forum for all our down South members.

Godfathers Auto Glass - Marietta, Ga

Search this Thread

Old 08-17-2009, 01:30 PM
LSX Mechanic

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

Thumbs up Godfathers Auto Glass - Marietta, Ga

Since I know quality jobs on F-body windshields are hard to find, I figured I'd pass this along to anybody needing a windshield replaced in their F-body. I called James out to do a windshield for a customer of mine, and not only was his price lower than expected, the quality of work was excellent. Everything was done in less than an hour, and he comes out on location.

I shopped around trying to find the best price I could for my customer, while still finding someone who could do a quality job. There is a LOT of hack jobs in the auto glass business, but this guy is not. He was the 2nd cheapest out of all the ones we could, and we couldn't be happier with the work performed.

Give him a shout.

http://www.godfathersautoglass.com/
Old 08-18-2009, 10:07 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

After I had put about 130,000 miles on my car I got tired of looking out of my sand blasted windshield a couple of years ago and had a new one installed ... I had used Triumph Auto Glass a number of times before and they had always treated me well ... if my memory serves they charged me $175...I don't know how this price is in the market now days and I really did not shop it around... I just used them because I had good results with them in the past...Josh is 100% right .... good work sometimes is hard to find and when you find someone who is a pro at what they do spread the word.