Southern Members A regional forum for all our down South members.

LSX Motorsports, All Out Performance (of LA), Josh @ KTYP, Engine Power Systems (EPS)

Search this Thread

Old 10-18-2009, 07:29 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default LSX Motorsports, All Out Performance (of LA), Josh @ KTYP, Engine Power Systems (EPS)

I really need to give much props to the companies above and I felt everyone should know what happened. I've been conversating with the above mentioned people for over a year about forced induction and all of the above have spent hours in at a time on the phone with me, or I was at their shop while they worked and we talked. When you can call someone anytime (literally-87silverbullet ) and have a question, that's more than customer satisfaction. Everyone knows these guys somehow, but i'll be the first to tell yall that from start to finish, from my turbo questions, motor questions and turbo to motor questions, they were all answered without hesitation. In my sig is the setup I went with, when it came down to the money for the "long run" horsepower. I would recommend anyone to talk with and/or do business with them. Thanks again, fellas!!!
Old 10-19-2009, 02:37 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

No problem Ike. If you need any technical info or plan to upgrade your turbo, just let me know and I will pull out my compressor maps for bigger turbos. You know how we do it Ike, when we race we go ALL-OUT!!!
Old 10-19-2009, 07:00 PM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Glad we could be a big help to you, Ike. Enjoy that beast and be careful.
Old 10-31-2009, 08:56 AM
Launching!

A change needed to be done. Because of the uniqueness of the kit, my car will be completed by the fellas at "Ragin Racin". Although the car does run, we still have an issue with the power steering pump needing to be relocated and a couple of minor deals, but after they're finished doing the deal, they will get props for their contribution to helping me finish my lifelong dream.
Old 10-31-2009, 09:03 AM
9 Second Club

Are you using truck manifold kit? If so, you should only have to relocate some power steering lines, basicly just bending them out of the way a very little bit.
Old 10-31-2009, 11:22 AM
Launching!

No, actually i'm using Josh's (Kentucky Turbo) header kit, instead of the truck manifold. The way the turbo runs, its a front mound and sits where the alternator used to sit. Now that the turbo's in that spot, the power steering pulley needs to have a bracket to move it up about 2 inches, along with getting the pwr steering lines steel braided. I guess going with a different motor (LQ-4) would have a little more to do with that too. Josh already sent me a photo of a "go by", so God says the same, after Ragin Racin finishes, it will be all good. By the way, congrats, Hunter02SS, with the LSX shootout.
Old 10-31-2009, 05:25 PM
9 Second Club

That's cool. Just curious why you didn't put the turbo in front of the water pump? This is what we did with mine and I didn't have to move anything.

Quick Reply: LSX Motorsports, All Out Performance (of LA), Josh @ KTYP, Engine Power Systems (EPS)