Southern Members A regional forum for all our down South members.

Wiggins Racing and Performance

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2008, 10:18 AM
8 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Wiggins Racing and Performance

***** at Wiggins Racing and Performance (in Vanceboro, NC) is good to go! He really helped me out, got me a Spec3+ for a damn steal, and helped me get it in the car on the spot! Wiggins Racing and Performance has a Great reputation in our area for providing top notch customer service as well as beating other shops prices!

Thumbs up on ***** at Wiggins Racing and Performance!
Vos
Old 04-29-2008, 10:56 AM
Deranged Rat Fink

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Not a sponsor , do not post contact info or this thread will magically disappear.
Old 04-29-2008, 11:56 AM
8 Second Club

Originally Posted by badjuju342
Not a sponsor , do not post contact info or this thread will magically disappear.
Sorry about all the politics. I will leave Wiggins racing and Performance info a huge secret, so only I can use him.
Old 04-29-2008, 12:15 PM
LSX Mechanic

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by 1BDTRAM
Sorry about all the politics. I will leave Wiggins racing and Performance info a huge secret, so only I can use him.
This has nothing to do with politics. There are sponsors on this site that PAY their dues to advertise here. Tell your boys to come pay as a sponsor, and they can advertise all they want.
Old 04-29-2008, 12:27 PM
8 Second Club

Originally Posted by Damian
This has nothing to do with politics. There are sponsors on this site that PAY their dues to advertise here. Tell your boys to come pay as a sponsor, and they can advertise all they want.
Its a small shop. I don't think he has that kinda loot right now for being a sponser. He helped me out a lot, so I wanted to give him props! Thats all. I wasn't trying to start any trouble fellas. I know you guys have sponsers, but I'm also not whoring out his name and phone either. If someone asks me who I recommend, I'm gonna tell them who I recommend. Simple. His name and logo arent on the side of your site, and Im not trying to get it on there. But here in Eastern NC, we dont have alot of shops. So I was just saying I found one, and have had good luck with it.

I don't mind if you Ban me over these "politics", because that is what it is. The previleges of those who *pay* to be a sponser and who just says "Thanks" in front of others. Nothing low key here man.

Vos
Old 04-29-2008, 02:18 PM
LSX Mechanic

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

Isn't Tick Performance in NC?
Old 04-29-2008, 03:07 PM
TECH Senior Member

I don't mind if you Ban me over these "politics", because that is what it is.
This ain't the place to ask to be banned if you don't want it.
Originally Posted by Damian
Isn't Tick Performance in NC?
Nick Williams is also in NC, Mooresville to be exact So is C.A.M. (Jeff Creech) and R.P.M. It's the "state of NASCAR" you just may have to make a little drive but there's plenty out there.
Old 04-29-2008, 03:56 PM
8 Second Club

Originally Posted by ZR1 DREAMING
This ain't the place to ask to be banned if you don't want it.

Nick Williams is also in NC, Mooresville (3 1/2 hours away to be exact So is C.A.M. (Jeff Creech) and R.P.M. It's the "state of NASCAR" you just may have to make a little drive but there's plenty out there.
Thanks for jumping in Jordan! lol

Gee, I might know some of those places huh. RPM (tuned my car), TICK, FASTLANE, and CAM....
TICK is the only sponser on here from the names you listed and its 3 and a half hours away.

***** is only 45 mins from a lot of cities here.

Jordan, don't be a hot pocket bro. Are you searching my posts or something? You worried bout ma lil 402 build up? lol

Use common sense, I'm simply, and publicly showing my appreciation.
Old 04-29-2008, 04:50 PM
TECH Senior Member

Jordan, don't be a hot pocket bro. Are you searching my posts or something? You worried bout ma lil 402 build up? lol
Searching your posts? Don't flatter yourself ***. 402 build up huh? Maybe change your sig then it says you already have an LSX 427... Nice try though Also, when did you get the cage put in? Or is that a lie too?
Old 04-30-2008, 08:54 PM
8 Second Club

Originally Posted by ZR1 DREAMING
Searching your posts? Don't flatter yourself ***. 402 build up huh? Maybe change your sig then it says you already have an LSX 427... Nice try though Also, when did you get the cage put in? Or is that a lie too?
I love you....

Quick Reply: Wiggins Racing and Performance