Southern Members A regional forum for all our down South members.

New Orleans Saints

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2010, 10:13 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thumbs up New Orleans Saints

GO ALL THE WAY
Old 01-24-2010, 10:19 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by shackattack37
GO ALL THE WAY

Who dat say they gonna beat those Saints!!!??
Old 01-24-2010, 10:22 PM
TECH Fanatic

man that was a great game. but as much as i like the saints, the vikings outplayed them at the end. saints barely pulled it off. saints defense better step up or manning will tear them apart.
Old 01-24-2010, 11:50 PM
On The Tree

**** that! both teams played good but its all about WHO WON!!!!!!!!!! WHO DAT?! WE DAT?! WHO DAT SAY THEY GON BEAT THEM SAINTS! BLACK N GOLD TO DA SUPERBOWL!!!
Old 01-25-2010, 03:17 PM
Teching In

The Vikings and the Saints both played a good game. But I don't understand why everyone is talking about how the Vikings outplayed the Saints based off the rushing and passing yards. What does that matter?? Brett can throw for a 70 yard pass, but what good is it if you fumble or turn over the ball the next play and come away with no points?? When you jump in front of receivers to intercept the ball or hit them hard and make them turn it loose, to me that's outplaying the Vikings. Hopefully, Brett will come back next year though, but I doubt it. Until then, Saints to the Bowl!!
Old 01-25-2010, 05:58 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by 2006M6GTO
The Vikings and the Saints both played a good game. But I don't understand why everyone is talking about how the Vikings outplayed the Saints based off the rushing and passing yards. What does that matter?? Brett can throw for a 70 yard pass, but what good is it if you fumble or turn over the ball the next play and come away with no points?? When you jump in front of receivers to intercept the ball or hit them hard and make them turn it loose, to me that's outplaying the Vikings. Hopefully, Brett will come back next year though, but I doubt it. Until then, Saints to the Bowl!!
Well stated.
Old 01-25-2010, 09:25 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by 2006M6GTO
thats a good point. vikings couldnt hold on to the ball cuz of stupidity and smart plays by the saints defenders.