Southern Members A regional forum for all our down South members.

Need Information

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2010, 11:54 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default evan

keep on.
Old 05-18-2010, 07:59 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by derek91RS
keep on.
Or what, you will call the cops? Key my car? Everyone saw what you did to me last time I ran my mouth, now everyone picks on me.

I just want to see how ungodly fast your car is compared to mine... You should EASILY be in the 6s since you have a 6.0.. Maybe if you tubbed it and put a age in it you could hit mid 6s? Hell man, don't listen to me I don't know anything about these cars, I'm in the process of saving up to do that stuff and buy ladders bars and get a 4 link, heard it makes you like super duper fast. Maybe one day you will grow some and come race me.

Go cry about it in the corner.
Old 05-18-2010, 08:07 PM
TECH Senior Member

BTW.....

keep on.
As you wish.

1998 Z/28 Camaro/Red Cayanne Metallic/03' 6.0 LQ4 Swap/Ported FAST 92/92/MS4 Cam/3600 Yank Stall/Stock 323 Gears/LS2 Timing Chain/Bigger Springs/ARP Bolts/Futral Pushrods/Lid/Pacesetter Longtubes/3"Exhaust With Electric Cutout/Catback Exhaust/Aftermarket Muffler/B&M Trans Cooler/4L60E With Shift Kit
Bigger springs? Are they like the size of a whole bunch of donuts stacked on each other? Thats really big.
You have a catback exhaust and aftermarket mufflers? Did you order those seperate, PM me a link to where to get these.

And the best one yet......

Major modifications
Ported 92mm TB, valve springs, 3600 Yank, MS4 cam, ported heads, LT
Tranny type
Automatic
Race weight
3,000+
Horsepower
60 foot time
1/8 Mile ET
1/8 Mile MPH
Must suck to have all those mods and be stuck in the high 12s.

I bet you got a nice power curve though, mind if I see that 420Rwhp dyno graph you have?

Last edited by lemons12; 05-18-2010 at 08:12 PM.
Old 07-09-2010, 06:26 PM
Teching In

Red face

.........anything else you wana add?
Old 07-09-2010, 06:31 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by derek91RS
.........anything else you wana add?
I am honestly pretty bored with you. I find it hilarious a year and a half later or whatever it has been you want to try to stir **** between me and Nick up.
You didn't tell him anything he didn't already hear from me. He thought it was pretty funny for you to even call and tell him that, we got a laugh out of it... "I was just sitting here and it popped in my head".

Nice to see I'm on your mind though, try not to think of me too hard.
Old 07-09-2010, 06:37 PM
TECH Senior Member

I am still interested in dragging that pile on junk you own though.
You don't make more power than me anymore though, so I *might* just be able to barely edge you out.. I am going to guess my 7.0 @ 95mph high 1.4 short time to your low 8s @ 85 2.0 short time.
However, if you tubbed/caged/4 link/ladder bar your car, you may just be in the 5s by now @ 120mph.... Depends on if daddy gave you any mod money this month or not I suppose.
Old 07-22-2010, 10:58 PM
TECH Senior Member

A turbo setup...

You finally get motivated enough to get out and get a job or is daddy still paying for everything? That or (my money is on this) you don't have a clue what a fully completed/installed/tuned turbo setup runs. I am sure you will be happy with sub-par results though, just like your $8,000 (really laughed at that price) hunk of junk that can't break 7s now. You got any suspension yet? How much boost we running? I can only hope 10+#s.
I will love to see the finished results, if it makes it that far.

If you need to wait to run me when you get your turbo setup, that is fine by me. I will have that much more satisfaction getting to drag you down the 1/8 in my N/A car.

----I really would like it if you ran me before you got that on though. You have talked a LOT of **** about being able to beat me with this setup you have now (8.4 @ 83). Bring beating Rossi up again. Me and him can go down to Huntsville and I will show you and him what happens between that race.
Old 07-23-2010, 01:07 PM
Banned

Talking

This is some funny ****, and lemons, I have to admit, you're owning this ************ pretty hard.

How's the lemonade taste?
Old 07-23-2010, 02:08 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by ~JOSHUA
This is some funny ****, and lemons, I have to admit, you're owning this ************ pretty hard.

How's the lemonade taste?
This isn't the only thing I own him in. Life? Cars? Women? Job? Fighting? Respect? Courage? Intelligence? Name it.

He is too stupid to think of a witty come-back so he just sits there and takes it like a little bitch, which as I have mentioned... He is.
He deserves everything I have gave him in the past and everything he has coming and probably then some, he asked for it.

O, BTW.... It tastes good from my side.
Old 07-23-2010, 04:48 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by lemons12
This isn't the only thing I own him in. Life? Cars? Women? Job? Fighting? Respect? Courage? Intelligence? Name it.
that is a hell of a own list...... Evan what are you gonna do when y'all pull out their and Derick straps your ***??
Old 07-23-2010, 05:14 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by Ego Killer
that is a hell of a own list...... Evan what are you gonna do when y'all pull out their and Derick straps your ***??
It could be longer but my fingers got tired of typing everything I own him at.

Not going to happen. Period. And he knows it, hence why we STILL have yet to race. Hopefully, if he ever goes, I will catch him at the track when he isn't expecting me to be there.
Old 07-23-2010, 05:22 PM
Banned

Evan, this the same group of guys when I was in and not one of them would race me but said a hayabusa would? This whole situation is kinda like being bunkmates in prison with a 270 pd gay African male named Jill. You can fight to get away all you want but eventually, he is going to stick it in your *** and there is nothing you can do about it. Back on topic. Derek91RS, what the **** is going on with your car dude? With those times, you wouldn't have a snowball's chance in hell at beating Evan. He also has probably one of the cleanest F-bodies I've seen in a long time; Only thing I see wrong with it is the really deep scratch going down the side...I dunno what happened there, You ever figure out what happened there Evan?

Last edited by TransAmcoupe98; 07-23-2010 at 05:33 PM.
Old 07-23-2010, 05:40 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by TransAmcoupe98
Evan, this the same group of guys when I was in and not one of them would race me but said a hayabusa would? This whole situation is kinda like being bunkmates in prison with a 270 pd gay African male named Jill. You can fight to get away all you want but eventually, he is going to stick it in your *** and there is nothing you can do about it. Back on topic. Derek91RS, what the **** is going on with your car dude? With those times, you wouldn't have a snowball's chance in hell at beating Evan. He also has probably one of the cleanest F-bodies I've seen in a long time; Only thing I see wrong with it is the really deep scratch going down the side...I dunno what happened there, You ever figure out what happened there Evan?
Yea, this is the same dude that laughed at your car and then told you the Busa would run. I'm sure he had one of his many excuses... Can't wear his tires by racing, doesn't have enough gas, boyfriend won't let him, the list goes on and on about the excuses, ricer is an understatement. That would have been even funnier than when Thomas smashed his **** in. His excuse then was his side of the road was wet....

Man.. Not sure on that scratch. Probably some bitch that isn't on my level felt like they needed to show me something or teach me a lesson for some reason. Scum bags like that can't confront you face to face because they don't have a backbone. Therefore they resorted to something they can't receive any retaliation for or have a chance to have a confrontation. Quite pathetic once you think about it.
Old 07-23-2010, 06:05 PM
Banned

Yea, this is the same dude that laughed at your car and then told you the Busa would run. I'm sure he had one of his many excuses... Can't wear his tires by racing, doesn't have enough gas, boyfriend won't let him, the list goes on and on about the excuses, ricer is an understatement. That would have been even funnier than when Thomas smashed his **** in. His excuse then was his side of the road was wet....

Man.. Not sure on that scratch. Probably some bitch that isn't on my level felt like they needed to show me something or teach me a lesson for some reason. Scum bags like that can't confront you face to face because they don't have a backbone. Therefore they resorted to something they can't receive any retaliation for or have a chance to have a confrontation. Quite pathetic once you think about it.
Well god damn I didnt know he laughed at me. Thats hurts my feelings dude
Old 07-23-2010, 06:21 PM
TECH Senior Member

Why wouldn't he laugh at you? You actually think you can stack up to him in any aspect of life?
I know this may come as a shock to you... But you have no friends dude. Everyone laughs at you behind your back.
I'm sorry.
Old 07-23-2010, 06:52 PM
TECH Fanatic

Don't cry man, army dudes are supposed to be tuff. If it Makes you fell better I'll trade seats with you, never know might help you sell your car
Old 07-23-2010, 09:53 PM
TECH Senior Member

Don't cry man, army dudes are supposed to be tuff. If it Makes you fell better I'll trade seats with you, never know might help you sell your car
Yea, that would surely help... Cars with mod red interior and regular ebony seats, people love them.

Jason, you are such a nice guy, always thinking of others before yourself.

When you going to mod your slow hunk of junk?
Old 07-24-2010, 11:20 AM
TECH Fanatic

Yea, that would surely help... Cars with mod red interior and regular ebony seats, people love them.

Jason, you are such a nice guy, always thinking of others before yourself.

When you going to mod your slow hunk of junk?
alright being you gonna look a gift horse in the mouth I'll trade the door panels and everything.

when am I gonna mod???? MOD RED... DUH

a Z06 doesn't need mod's to drag a slobra or anything like that
Old 07-24-2010, 12:58 PM
TECH Senior Member

alright being you gonna look a gift horse in the mouth I'll trade the door panels and everything.

when am I gonna mod???? MOD RED... DUH

a Z06 doesn't need mod's to drag a slobra or anything like that
!!!

I think you and Thomas need to run. Caleb pulled pretty hard on him. I know you just have exhaust/intake/tune but I think it would be a pretty close race.
Old 08-08-2010, 03:10 PM
TECH Senior Member

......7.9X.......