Southern Members A regional forum for all our down South members.

am i the only foxbody owner here?

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2010, 06:24 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Typical **** talking furd troll...racing for fun = ... go back to a furd forum and suck on some blue oval nutz...you have been busted we know what you are.
Old 02-23-2010, 06:31 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

So what does that pile of urs run if you got that ***** to admit it. And i never talked **** about the ls or lt motors. There great motors. I just think its a waste of time and money to crossbread. And btw im gonna stay on this forum to **** of people like u. But most of the people on here are cool.
Old 02-23-2010, 07:10 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by travismcgillsdaddy
lmao i never said that my et was recent or had anymore mods since. Did i. Lol i was lookin at getting a g8 for my girlfriend and wanted to know about best mods for it. You can run me for fun or not all
I am not a trash talker by any means, but I do have a question on this reply. It looks like you joined in Jan. this year and at that time you would have created your signature, right?? Sooooo, you say that these times weren't recent, so did you go to the track last week and get new times? If so, what are they? Hey man, again, not trying to talk **** or anything, but just a little confused. I have owned two mustangs before, a 93 hatch, and a 98 cobra. I have since seen the light.
Old 02-23-2010, 07:15 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by KevinR
I am not a trash talker by any means, but I do have a question on this reply. It looks like you joined in Jan. this year and at that time you would have created your signature, right?? Sooooo, you say that these times weren't recent, so did you go to the track last week and get new times? If so, what are they? Hey man, again, not trying to talk **** or anything, but just a little confused. I have owned two mustangs before, a 93 hatch, and a 98 cobra. I have since seen the light.
that was my pass a year ago. I been havin bugs to work out with it. Had traction issuses then too. Havent sprayed it yet. Should be in 6s on spray. I still got a t5 trans thats why i aint sprayed or launched it.