Southern Members A regional forum for all our down South members.

Where do the Columbus, GA, LS1tech members go for window tints & exhaust installs?

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-2010, 12:05 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Where do the Columbus, GA, LS1tech members go for window tints & exhaust installs?

I'm new to the area as I'm going for Army Officer training in FT Benning. I brought my 2002 Camaro Z28 from South Jersey. Are there any shops within at least an hour of the area for minor work such as window tinting and exhaust modifications and are open on Saturdays? Thank you in advance for the info.
Old 05-29-2010, 01:33 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

as far as saturdays... not sure, but wolfe muffler is a good place for exhaust... and for tinting there is a shop down on south veterans parkway right by the victory drive intersect that is supposed to be really good. my tint was done in OK so i couldnt tell you about columbus. hope this helps
Old 05-29-2010, 03:56 PM
12 Second Club

When I lived down in that area, I always had good results with Chico's for tint. I guess he's still open down there. His shop was down on Veterans Pkwy down by the civic center.
Old 05-30-2010, 12:21 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by bbqz28
When I lived down in that area, I always had good results with Chico's for tint. I guess he's still open down there. His shop was down on Veterans Pkwy down by the civic center.
Yep my buddy had his truck done there. If you want illegal tint just bring cash!