Southern Members A regional forum for all our down South members.

Machine shop in north Atlanta area?

Search this Thread

Old 12-18-2010, 11:02 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by slt200mph
Yeah I hear ya and If a frog had wings he wouldn't bump his azz..what ever you say a toyota cressida still = rice ... you may want to post that **** up on some riceroni web site dude ... I have been hot rodding since long before you were born and have done fords, mopars, and GM iron ... but never rice...hay man I'm phuchin proud of my mullet ... you better hope you've got enough hair to have a mullet when you get to be my age.
Got plenty of hair, got to donate some for people like you, so you can stay warm in the winter's. Don't want that bald head to get you sick.
Old 12-20-2010, 08:59 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by mike's02ls1
Got plenty of hair, got to donate some for people like you, so you can stay warm in the winter's. Don't want that bald head to get you sick.
As usual you are wrong again..got to give you credit whare credit is due you are consistant...no baldness on my head or in my family ... I have more hair and more teeth than you....you on the other hand have a long way to go to get to my age..the odds say you will be a phatt azz with a bald head...you allready have half of that covered ... be sure to keep us posted on your cressida ricer project we are all excited to hear about it.
Old 12-20-2010, 11:59 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by slt200mph
As usual you are wrong again..got to give you credit whare credit is due you are consistant...no baldness on my head or in my family ... I have more hair and more teeth than you....you on the other hand have a long way to go to get to my age..the odds say you will be a phatt azz with a bald head...you allready have half of that covered ... be sure to keep us posted on your cressida ricer project we are all excited to hear about it.
hahahahaha I miss the **** talk the southern section was good for...... Remember gramps, I shave my head cause I like the easy maintence. Only teeth I loss are my wisdom. You have the one up on vison, cause well I was blessed with poor site..... On a side note where is you old *** working these days?

Quick Reply: Machine shop in north Atlanta area?