Southern Members A regional forum for all our down South members.

2002 NBM Trans Am WS6 stolen

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2011, 12:03 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2002 NBM Trans Am WS6 stolen

I am far from a frequent poster on here. I typically troll the classifieds. It was suggested I post this on ls1tech, so here goes. Sorry if its in the wrong place.

NBM 02 WS6 stolen today from Unlimited Automotive in Dickson, TN. We were away from the shop today (9-17-11) from approx 1pm-830pm. The car was parked when we left and gone when we were back. No glass or tire marks from the parking spot. Someone knew what they were doing, or grabbed it with a roll back/trailer... Granatelli (sp) lid was on the car (textured finish, no brand markings). The lid is cracked on the drivers back corner. Charcoal interior. 6 speed. The exterior is stock appearing WS6 ram-air package. There were no exterior mods, its even stock height. The part that sucks on all this is I didn't even have a sticker on the car. It sucks there's not an identifying mark, but there can't be that many out there. Please keep an eye out on craigslist for parts or just in general. It has Hickman county plates... If you see anything please call the Dickson, TN Police Dept. 615-446-8041... or me (Brent) 615-three six four-6802

Thanks.

Old 09-19-2011, 12:11 PM
TECH Addict

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

sorry to hear this man. Do you have insurance on the car?

Quick Reply: 2002 NBM Trans Am WS6 stolen