Southern Members A regional forum for all our down South members.

New Orleans FBI Agents and COPS on the PROWL

Search this Thread

Old 11-23-2011, 07:31 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 87silverbullet
How come you didn't put your name and phone number in your post like you put in the greasy talk section?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

me and my law enforcement buddies are cracking down on all the car thefts and illegal racing in new orleans,we are also going to start pulling over every camaro,firebird,gto,g8,trans am,trailblazer ss,corvette,escalade,silverado ss,charger,challenger,magnum,jeep srt 8 rt modes to thoroughly search them and evaluate them for the suspision of stolen cars and or stolen parts in some cases these cars will be confiscated and checked in and out top to bottom to see if its linked to any criminal activity as we know GM and Dodge cars are the main cars racing on almonaster,haynes and paris road we know for sure there is an fbody slash gm auto theft organized crime family that stretches from the new orleans,mississippi,texas,georgia,alabama,florida areas,we are working with several C.I.s snitches or rats you street guys might call them from each state to confirm who are the ring leaders of these southern auto theft cartels we have names,places,pictures,videos even cell phone numbers of the guys doing these crimes WE WILL MAKE A BUST AND MANY WILL BE ARRESTED AND PROSECUTED we been watching you guys for years building a solid case we know everything being done and said by who and where its being done the FBI is working hard to end this auto theft crime ring anyone with info can contact me on my cell or at my office to provide information on these car theives you will remain anonymus and will earn a cash reward

Officer John Miiller/NOPD Auto Theft Task Force Division
Direct Line 504 682-9876
Cell 504 400-0987
email cobramustangboy1@yahoo.com

https://ls1tech.com/forums/15605954-post11815.html

Plus you never posted back. I asked why did you post the phone number to a St. Bernard Parish government office when you work for NOPD?

One piece of advice, there are no berger camaros of the later generation or COPO cars. Neither was there a z06 back in 91
good, hopefully you have reasonable cause and aren't in violation of search and seizure when you pull them over. Maybe you should have a plan. Such as only pulling them over if their brake lights aren't functioning.
Old 11-24-2011, 08:40 PM
TECH Apprentice

Maybe the FBI should pay a little better. Better pay = better thinking agents. Stop wasting time on street racers and hang out at the car auctions and look at people working in auto recovery. I know far more about what it takes to steal these cars easily and 2 I know of were never started when they were taken. My buddys had the VATS key no AND ign. lock cyl keyed by me so no one even the prev owner could get it. Alarm system, parked on the lawn,etc...Guess what? They got it too.......repo truck style and in the end it will get a new windshield and vin plate. I have 7,890 reasons EVERY year to bitch about this ****. Anybody wanna buy a Z06 b4 someone steals it?
Old 11-25-2011, 11:16 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by JUNK
Maybe the FBI should pay a little better. Better pay = better thinking agents. Stop wasting time on street racers and hang out at the car auctions and look at people working in auto recovery. I know far more about what it takes to steal these cars easily and 2 I know of were never started when they were taken. My buddys had the VATS key no AND ign. lock cyl keyed by me so no one even the prev owner could get it. Alarm system, parked on the lawn,etc...Guess what? They got it too.......repo truck style and in the end it will get a new windshield and vin plate. I have 7,890 reasons EVERY year to bitch about this ****. Anybody wanna buy a Z06 b4 someone steals it?
As far as a lock cylinder keyed by you, it doesn't matter. OE manufacturer keyed lock cylinder or one keyed by you makes no difference. The lock cylinder in the car was NEVER used to start it. I know you know alot about GM cars JUNK but if I showed you how to bypass a vats system you would never think it would be that simple. I was a tech at a dealer and I went to the ASEP school that Nick Morel went to. I showed the teacher we had how to bypass the VATS system. Nick went to the school after I already graduated.

Last edited by 87silverbullet; 11-25-2011 at 11:25 AM.
Old 11-25-2011, 09:01 PM
Launching!

^^^ for ANYONE reading this and any other stolen f-body thread...these cars are easy to steal, we know that, if they want it they'll get it NO MATTER WHAT!!! I've been burned and lemme tell ya the ONLY way that you won't get burned is to not have a clean car or an f-body at all for that matter, most of the cars that aren't stolen are the ones that people already know are either number jobs, crap cars or the people in the "circle" personal cars..we all know who and what...N.O. is way too small...good luck...
Old 06-06-2012, 08:11 PM
TECH Fanatic

This is just some guy who's car was stolen , and he still hurt about it , all those numbers was false , an like dude said you can't give away your identity. If you was a F.E.D the F.e.d's are like a camouflaged bird he will sit an watch until he have enough to use against you.

Quick Reply: New Orleans FBI Agents and COPS on the PROWL