Southern Members A regional forum for all our down South members.

Need a VERY base tune- AFM/VVT delete- Winston-Salem

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2018, 08:09 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need a VERY base tune- AFM/VVT delete- Winston-Salem

in a couple weeks I値l be reinstalling my engine and transmission after having installed a cam, AFM/VVT delete and a couple other odds and ends. I need someone (obviously I値l pay) to come and set me up so hopefully my truck will at least run to some degree until I can get to a dyno (a week or so). Or if you know of any shops that could get to me in a reasonable amount of time nearby. (Already checked with Tick, it痴 a no-go as I did the build and they池e backed up.). Thanks in advance!
Old 04-28-2018, 11:36 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You might can try this guy from Sanford NC,his Performance shop name is (Pray Performance). Check his facebook page (Pray Performance). You can also check this guy out by the name of Martin Smallwood out of McLeansville NC. His facebook page name is (Smallwood Race Development).The next stop is Raleigh,NC and the one shop you can call is (Mayhem Motorsports) Jay Garlington Co/Owner. The last shop is RPM Motorsports out of Garner NC. Check both Mayhem Motorsports and RPM Motorsports web site and facebook page.