Southern Members A regional forum for all our down South members.

Lafayette, LA members out there?

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2004, 12:39 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Tim98TA
Dude, do you always put your personal photo album on the net for people to see?
Google is a beautiful thing, no? When you have a name like Timmy, it's oh so easy to abuse.

So keep dancing, little man. I'm enjoying your desperate & forced commentary.

Hey, I didn't know you were an athlete too! Man, you really get around! And after this pic, your claim of not being gay is officially false.

http://www.mchalepac.org/timmy-k.jpg
Old 08-20-2004, 12:42 PM
TECH Junkie

Location: From the Bowels of Hell!!! You want some of me bitch?!?!?!
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

OK OK OK, NOW, I think you are obsessed with me and it makes me sick.
Phuckin weirdos.
Old 08-20-2004, 12:46 PM
On The Tree

Just as I thought: When faced with someone who beats you at your own game, you run away. Anytime you wanna get slapped around online again, you just let me know.

Coward.
Old 08-20-2004, 02:18 PM
TECH Junkie

will yall two shut the hell up.
Old 08-20-2004, 03:08 PM
10 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Actually, thanks for the picture, I just used it to ***** with someone on another sight. Did your mommoy take that in your room this am?
That was a good one of Blurr, where's his cigarette though?
Old 08-20-2004, 03:11 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by GA_Driver
Just as I thought: When faced with someone who beats you at your own game, you run away. Anytime you wanna get slapped around online again, you just let me know.

Coward.
Sorry to dissapoint you, loser, but I have this thing called WORK that I have to do and it doesn't allow me to be on the internet 24/7.
The day you can compete with me will be the day Andy finally gets ***** from that skank Teagan.

Phoenix57, when we want a post from you, we'll fart. Until then get the fock outta my forum.

Hummer, BLURR just takes a hit of cat nip after kitty sex.
Old 08-20-2004, 03:23 PM
On The Tree

Sorry to dissapoint you, loser, but I have this thing called WORK that I have to do and it doesn't allow me to be on the internet 24/7.
Sounds like you're the loser, answering to someone else for a paycheck and having to obey the whippings of The Boss.

The day you can compete with me will be the day Andy finally gets ***** from that skank Teagan.
Everyone who reads this thread & the Damn This Place thread will know that your *** got owned today. The only thing harder for you to swallow is your own bullshit.

[EDIT: And one more pic of you, Timmy boy! Just for fun!]

Phoenix57— I won't sully your thread any further by wiping the floor with Tim's ego.
Old 08-20-2004, 03:31 PM
TECH Junkie

Sounds like you're the loser, answering to someone else for a paycheck and having to obey the whippings of The Boss.
Just to show you how clueless you are. I have owned my own business for the past 21 years. I don't spend all day ******* off on the internet like SOME PEOPLE.
When you get a life and you move out of mommy and daddies house, THEN you can step up to the plate with the big boys.
Go back under your bosses desk and finish him off.

BTW, like I said earlier, neither you or any of these Faglanta losers will EVER own me. Remember that *** bubble.
Old 08-20-2004, 03:32 PM
TECH Junkie

Damn, I forgot I took that picture.
Old 08-20-2004, 03:41 PM
On The Tree

Just to show you how clueless you are. I have owned my own business for the past 21 years. I don't spend all day ******* off on the internet like SOME PEOPLE.
When you get a life and you move out of mommy and daddies house, THEN you can step up to the plate with the big boys.
Go back under your bosses desk and finish him off.
LOL, either A) your 21-year old business can't even tread water without you, B) you don't have good employees to handle the day-to-day operations, or C) you're a lying idiot. Or even D) all of the above! Which one is it, Timmy?

I've been out of my parent's house since I was 17, and I bought a 400K house (cash) when I was 28. I've paid for my cars in cash too. I'd be happy to prove it to you, Tiny Tim. I'll bust your sorry *** open again & again.

BTW, like I said earlier, neither you or any of these Faglanta losers will EVER own me. Remember that *** bubble.
Like I said before— you just tell yourself whatever you need to in order to sleep at night.

Sorry Phoenix, I lied to you.
Old 08-21-2004, 07:17 AM
TECH Junkie

LOL, either A) your 21-year old business can't even tread water without you, B) you don't have good employees to handle the day-to-day operations, or C) you're a lying idiot. Or even D) all of the above! Which one is it, Timmy?

I've been out of my parent's house since I was 17, and I bought a 400K house (cash) when I was 28. I've paid for my cars in cash too. I'd be happy to prove it to you, Tiny Tim. I'll bust your sorry *** open again & again.

Like I said before— you just tell yourself whatever you need to in order to sleep at night.

Sorry Phoenix, I lied to you.
A) Sure it can. Obviously you have never been in business for yourself because you seem to have 0 knowledge. A business survives from how the OWNER operates it.
B) Wrong, I have good employees/
C) HAHAHA
D) Damn, I've been found out. Oh gee golly gosh

So mommy and daddy let you move out at 17, and paid for an apt or house to live in. Then gave their worthless spoiled brat son 400K to buy a house when he was 28 because he was having a a baby tantrum on the kitchen floor. Then give you $$$ to buy your play toys. Sucks to be you huh?

OK Phoenix, you can have your thread back now. I'm done owning GAY Driver.
Old 08-21-2004, 10:54 AM
On The Tree

Check yer PM, Tiny Tim. [edit: In the interest of leaving this thread alone]

Last edited by GA_Driver; 08-21-2004 at 11:08 AM.
Old 08-21-2004, 11:06 AM
Teching In

I am from Lafayette. I live in the Scott area.
Old 08-21-2004, 12:16 PM
TECH Junkie

Check yer PM, Tiny Tim. [edit: In the interest of leaving this thread alone]
Dude, quit PM'ing me and asking me out. I told you I don't do that gay ****. PM that ****** Andy, or ssrallyred. One of those 2 will hook up with you.
Damn I hate *******.
Old 08-21-2004, 06:09 PM
TECH Junkie

Leaving Tim98TA and GA_Driver out of this, the whole point of this thread was to see who was around the Lafayette area. So those of u that are actually responding to that, I thank you. Also, what are u runnin crazykajun?
Old 08-23-2004, 03:59 PM
TECH Junkie

Those of u actually from Lafayette, we really need to handle the ricers. They think a 240sx can really run. SHOW them that there is no replacement for displacement.
Old 08-23-2004, 04:56 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by Phoenix57
Those of u actually from Lafayette, we really need to handle the ricers. They think a 240sx can really run. SHOW them that there is no replacement for displacement.
I raced a RH drive 240sx from here (Alexandria) and pulled at least 4 bus lengths on the guy. His name was Charlie and he ran 13.0's at the Eunice track some where around 106mph.
Old 09-07-2004, 04:46 PM

i am in new orleans eunice is the **** can race all day and not have to wait in line the track is good till the 1/4 mile is up then you better hold on i almost hit a turtle once that would have sucked for the turtle as well 125mph over a turtle..... i will leave your imagination do the rest
Old 09-09-2004, 01:08 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by stangeater01
i am in new orleans eunice is the **** can race all day and not have to wait in line the track is good till the 1/4 mile is up then you better hold on i almost hit a turtle once that would have sucked for the turtle as well 125mph over a turtle..... i will leave your imagination do the rest
Yeah I went there again last Saturday. I wanted to show my friend from Shreveport just how crazy it was. He thought it was so crazy to go down the track on a 12 sec et as a passenger with no helmet. There is no other track with so few rules out there.The traps make my ABS engage everytime because its so rough and short.
Old 09-09-2004, 03:36 PM

yep i know exactly what you mean

Quick Reply: Lafayette, LA members out there?