Southern Members A regional forum for all our down South members.

extra work needed

Search this Thread

Old 12-09-2004, 02:09 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default extra work needed

Hey, everyone. Not been on here in a good while. Just wanting to see if any of you members needed any minor work done on your cars. Including- stall converters, headers, y pipes, gears put in. I can also weld in subframe connectors, cages, or any other brackets and such. I work 2nd shift at a metal fabrication business. We have cnc plasma cutting, cnc laser cutting(which is cuts some very nice parts out), welders, etc. I also have access to a lift. I've been messing around with cars for a good while. I also have a buddy that helps me. We usually spend our spare time working on cars. I'm trying to get a side business going, so any work would be greatly appreciated. I work fairly cheap and do quality work. Treat your car as if it were my own. Can't stand some one that does crappy work. Anyway, i'm located halfway between Charolette and Asheboro, NC. The name of the town is Denton. If any of you need any work done, please email me at mikeg98ta@yahoo.com, pm me, or you can call me at 336-596-1969. Be patient and i'll answer you call as soon as possible. This is my cell, if you don't get me leave a message and i'll get back to ya as soon as possible. Thanks A Lot guys! Mike Glover
Old 12-09-2004, 09:45 PM
TECH Veteran

I hear ws6speedemon needs some rack work.
Old 12-09-2004, 10:21 PM
TECH Fanatic

lol hahahahahaha

-Sly
Old 12-09-2004, 10:59 PM
12 Second Club

AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Old 12-10-2004, 02:22 PM
Teching In

So I here too. But seriously, I could use some extra work to do. can do pretty much anything you'd want. I'm also working on building control arms, torque arms, and subframe connectors. But it'll be awhile before I have them up and going. I've got some Mustang guys wanting some adjustable control arms and anti-roll bars made. So i've been working on those here for the past few weeks. The F-body's are next. Seeing as i've owned 2 F-bods and prefer them over a Mustang. But i'll work on either, it's just business. Give me a call people.
Old 12-10-2004, 11:00 PM
TECH Fanatic

The mustangs will probly pull more money truthfully. There are a lot more of them out there sadly.

-Sly
Old 12-10-2004, 11:11 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by slyws6
The mustangs will probly pull more money truthfully. There are a lot more of them out there sadly.

-Sly
Yeah and you definitly have to work on them more often
Old 12-11-2004, 01:31 AM
Teching In

Yeah, the mustangs will probably bring more money in. There's a huge market for them. But, i'll als have to keep the f-body's happy too. So is there anyone out there needing any work done. By the way I hope any of yall don't think i'm trying to cut in on anyone elses work. Just tryin to make an honest dollar. Thanks

Quick Reply: extra work needed