Southern Members A regional forum for all our down South members.

help ga peeps

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2005, 09:59 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by SS346Ls1
K, I am fat. But how fat are you again? K thx.

It's sad when I find out you are a fat huge **** at the dyno. From other people talking about you.
Why does it matter if i'm a fat ****? I weigh 280lbs and i'm 5'8". Again the more u talk **** out of your mouth,the more your brain gets smaller.. Your more welcome to come to Buford, park n ride and hang out. We will be thier next friday@9:30pm. Then u will see my fat ***. K
Old 02-06-2005, 09:59 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Make another name on GAFBA, msg him to buy some **** and ask to meet up.. then whoop his ***.. Simple as that. You can make a fake name, and he'll never know it was you. I don't care if your rich or not, lowlifes like this guy need to be put in line.. otherwise they will continue to rip others off. It's not the rich guys fault this guy can't earn a honest living because he is likey too retarded to get a real job, and got fired from Wendys or some other remedial job leaving him to earn money to feed his pathetic failure of a life.

Peace,
Josh
Old 02-06-2005, 10:16 PM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Do a little inquireing around. I'm sure his IP addy could be found easily. From there his home addy. From there a 5:00 am "wake up" call as he's coming out the door for work. May not get your money, but a bloody heap of POS on the doorstep..... PRICELESS.
Old 02-06-2005, 10:21 PM
TECH Fanatic

K, I am fat. But how fat are you again? K thx.

It's sad when I find out you are a fat huge **** at the dyno. From other people talking about you.
So who were THESE people who where talking about me? You too scared to mention their names? I guess they didn't have the ***** to say it to my face.. So u coming up to Buford on Friday night?
Old 02-07-2005, 12:18 AM
On The Tree

low et's is right (long time no see) more than i will admit to spending on the car mods. ss346 you are 1 jelous piece of ****........ if you think 37years old is a kid then thanks..... i work hard like most people to get what i have.i am far from rich but i do ok.. and if you think you want a piece of my 6ft2in 220lb go to the gym everyday *** come and get some... if you are such a fat *** ---------get away from the computer------ go on a diet---- and save the happy meal money for some mods. you might even outrun cammin. or maybe get some ***** that aint your right hand! ! !obviously your a boy who don't know **** if your jelous of somebody elses **** and think thieves are so cool to steal.. you are in for a miserable and lonely life..i'm sure lots of folks on here would love to hang out with such a cool dude. LMAO

to the rest of the guys who are trying to help thanks for not being ********* the case is pending on the district attorney in albany the police have been helpful. i am gonna go down there to start a civil case and sue him for damages wish me luck

Last edited by 00bluehawk#111; 02-07-2005 at 12:25 AM.
Old 02-07-2005, 07:36 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by 00bluehawk#111
low et's is right (long time no see) more than i will admit to spending on the car mods. ss346 you are 1 jelous piece of ****........ if you think 37years old is a kid then thanks..... i work hard like most people to get what i have.i am far from rich but i do ok.. and if you think you want a piece of my 6ft2in 220lb go to the gym everyday *** come and get some... if you are such a fat *** ---------get away from the computer------ go on a diet---- and save the happy meal money for some mods. you might even outrun cammin. or maybe get some ***** that aint your right hand! ! !obviously your a boy who don't know **** if your jelous of somebody elses **** and think thieves are so cool to steal.. you are in for a miserable and lonely life..i'm sure lots of folks on here would love to hang out with such a cool dude. LMAO

to the rest of the guys who are trying to help thanks for not being ********* the case is pending on the district attorney in albany the police have been helpful. i am gonna go down there to start a civil case and sue him for damages wish me luck
Good luck. SS346LS1 just got PWNED!!!!
Old 02-07-2005, 12:17 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by mike's02ls1
Good luck. SS346LS1 just got PWNED!!!!
OMG PWN3d FA SHOOO.
Old 02-07-2005, 06:55 PM
Banned

More money then you will ever admit? Sounds like you need to be scammed, and ontop of that you need your *** kicked.
It seems every time you reply you say the the dumbest F@#$ing crap that anyone could think of. Everyone hates you.... why do you do that crap??? I wish you could be banned under any name that you sign into because you really are a waste of time!! I love F-bodies to death, but I HATE you and your stinking Camaro. I never thought I'd say that about an F-body, but then again you bring that out in people. F@#$ You!!!
Old 02-08-2005, 07:13 PM
TECH Regular

More money then you will ever admit? Sounds like you need to be scammed, and ontop of that you need your *** kicked.

lower your car fatass!