Southern Members A regional forum for all our down South members.

help ga peeps

Search this Thread

Old 01-07-2005, 07:43 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default help ga peeps

i won an ebay auction for a lunati 382 stroker kit. ebay#7933632969. after a couple of weeks it arrives-- oh boy-- and is a 6.0 crank, factory pistons and rods-- he lives in albany ga he sells under --z28partsman-- on ebay and i think sikkws6 on the gafba boards.. he will not answer my e-mails if anyone knows him tell him i am going to report the fraud on monday to the police and (fbi for internet fraud) to file charges as he will not refund my $$ if he lived closer, so i could find him, i would take it out of his ***.. but i figured it would be better if some big *** in jail got him for a bitch instead
thanks for the help, jeff
Old 01-07-2005, 07:54 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by 00bluehawk#111
i won an ebay auction for a lunati 382 stroker kit. ebay#7933632969. after a couple of weeks it arrives-- oh boy-- and is a 6.0 crank, factory pistons and rods-- he lives in albany ga he sells under --z28partsman-- on ebay and i think sikkws6 on the gafba boards.. he will not answer my e-mails if anyone knows him tell him i am going to report the fraud on monday to the police and (fbi for internet fraud) to file charges as he will not refund my $$ if he lived closer, so i could find him, i would take it out of his ***.. but i figured it would be better if some big *** in jail got him for a bitch instead
thanks for the help, jeff
dam man thats fucked up me pearsonaly i would go to albany and take it out of his *** people like that screw it up for everybody
Old 01-08-2005, 01:42 PM
On The Tree

no crap it makes me nervous buying anything now that 1630.00 has dissapeared from my acct...
Old 01-08-2005, 05:37 PM
TECH Veteran

Jeeezzzz you need to look in the sellers feedback section here there is some low life MF that has been screwing people right and left for more than a year,james somebody i think,check the stickies and look for one about a phucktard form Albany Ga. Good luck this guy owes a bunch of people a lot of money.
Old 01-08-2005, 05:39 PM
TECH Veteran

Yeah James Roth is the ******* in the sticky in buyer feedback,see if the info matches.
Old 01-08-2005, 09:21 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Nah that guy has too many positives to be james roth, besides james just doesnt ship his stuff let alone the wrong
Old 01-09-2005, 09:42 AM
On The Tree

cg actually it was james roth i will print this and the sticky when i go to the police with it. by scamming on ebay he is liable to be prosecuted not only by me but the fbi seeing he has numerous cases.. i am gonna make his life miserable as possible.. and unfortunatly for him i have the time and money not only will criminal charges be filed so will civil so if he does not show up to court. (in marietta) a default judgement will be issued for me and a --fife-- filed wich will let me garnish his wages. or remove personal property to be sold at auction to recover my losses. and if he does show up he will be arrested on fraud charges.. so he is going to pay 1 way or the other.. god i love messing with jerks like this..

fwiw i own a construction co. - a used car lot, and rental property. so i can , will and know how to make him miserable.. LOL

thanks for the help guys any feedback is apperciated.. jeff ps i will keep you informed..
Old 01-09-2005, 12:32 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

cg actually it was james roth i will print this and the sticky when i go to the police with it. by scamming on ebay he is liable to be prosecuted not only by me but the fbi seeing he has numerous cases.. i am gonna make his life miserable as possible.. and unfortunatly for him i have the time and money not only will criminal charges be filed so will civil so if he does not show up to court. (in marietta) a default judgement will be issued for me and a --fife-- filed wich will let me garnish his wages. or remove personal property to be sold at auction to recover my losses. and if he does show up he will be arrested on fraud charges.. so he is going to pay 1 way or the other.. god i love messing with jerks like this..

fwiw i own a construction co. - a used car lot, and rental property. so i can , will and know how to make him miserable.. LOL

thanks for the help guys any feedback is apperciated.. jeff ps i will keep you informed..
Get that bastard.. Hopefully he doesn't jump ship and move out of state. Maybe u can find his IP address and go from their. Good luck, and let us what happens.
Old 01-09-2005, 01:28 PM
TECH Fanatic

if you get his ip....let me know
Old 01-09-2005, 05:51 PM
12 Second Club

Yeah, all us Georgia boys need to form a posse and get midevil on his ***
Old 01-20-2005, 09:27 PM
On The Tree

got his ip address and LOL i left feedback on e-bay to this effect thief! check ls1.com and ls1tech.com under member feedback and do a search for james roth... LMOA ROFL he made his ebay feedback private (Z28partsman) -hint hint lnuxhakr- LOL he knows i am on his *** like stink on ****. man this guy has *****..fwiw i reported him to the internet crime task force (fbi division i believe) so they will read these threads and see who else he scammed. he can run but can't hide.. lol he done fuked with the wrong person...
Old 01-25-2005, 09:11 PM
TECH Junkie

Lemme know if you need any info on this **** head. He has my money as well. He even admitted it then just dissapeared.
Old 01-25-2005, 10:46 PM
TECH Fanatic

He goes by sikkws6 on gafba.com he sells on their alot. He posted up a link to one of ebay sales. z28partsguy
Old 02-06-2005, 11:07 AM
TECH Regular

He has also sold a few things on Ls1.com lately...
Old 02-06-2005, 11:18 AM
Banned

got his ip address and LOL i left feedback on e-bay to this effect thief! check ls1.com and ls1tech.com under member feedback and do a search for james roth... LMOA ROFL he made his ebay feedback private (Z28partsman) -hint hint lnuxhakr- LOL he knows i am on his *** like stink on ****. man this guy has *****..fwiw i reported him to the internet crime task force (fbi division i believe) so they will read these threads and see who else he scammed. he can run but can't hide.. lol he done fuked with the wrong person...
More money then you will ever admit? Sounds like you need to be scammed, and ontop of that you need your *** kicked.
Old 02-06-2005, 04:49 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by SS346Ls1
More money then you will ever admit? Sounds like you need to be scammed, and ontop of that you need your *** kicked.
Do u know what the hell your talking about? If is going to teach this ***** a lesson, and you want tell the guy he needs to be scammed,and his *** kit.
Old 02-06-2005, 05:21 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by mike's02ls1
Do u know what the hell your talking about? If is going to teach this ***** a lesson, and you want tell the guy he needs to be scammed,and his *** kit.
Did you read this kids signature? He brags about being rich, and having more money then he will ever admit too, and his wants our sympathy for getting scammed? **** him.
Old 02-06-2005, 06:04 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by SS346Ls1
Did you read this kids signature? He brags about being rich, and having more money then he will ever admit too, and his wants our sympathy for getting scammed? **** him.
More power to him, wish I had money. That don't mean u wish he get scammed, or his *** kick. Don't hate him for being rich. **** like what u say makes u look more of a dumbass.
Old 02-06-2005, 09:40 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by mike's02ls1
More power to him, wish I had money. That don't mean u wish he get scammed, or his *** kick. Don't hate him for being rich. **** like what u say makes u look more of a dumbass.

K, I am fat. But how fat are you again? K thx.

It's sad when I find out you are a fat huge **** at the dyno. From other people talking about you.
Old 02-06-2005, 09:56 PM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey Thacker.... he was prolly refering to more money "in it" than he will ever admit. Even if he wasn't, and has as much $$$ as God, WGAFF?

Yer next mod oughta' be a personality.....