Southern Members A regional forum for all our down South members.

grudge wars.. ha

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2005 | 09:13 PM
Banned

I know of two 9 second LT1s that will be there. Theres some topics on www.scfyb.com about people going.
Old 04-18-2005 | 10:09 PM
Banned

Camminbeast or Ron or whatever you call yourself. This is Brandon Craft's older brother I just got on the computer and was reading these threads. and i noticed that you were saying some thing about bring the car up to gmmg just so you can see it.. well the car is mostly my brothers but i have a little money in it also.. so i'm sure if the car had a tag on it.. knowing him he'd drive it up there, but since it doesn't that makes things a hardier to do because of getting it on a trailer and all that... now thats alot of trouble to go through just so you can say "i saw the car". If you want to see it or maybe get stomped by it... he'll be racing at commerce this weekend. But i'm not on here to take up for my little brother or to cause problems, i'm just here to set some facts straight.. and as far as the smart *** comment " oh it's at the dyno putting down 1500hp" **** like that isn't needed.. i'm sure if brandon would have seen that he would've wrote something in reply. oh and Ron, Brandon actually wanted to bring the car to you to have it tuned, he spoke very highly of you. and i don't know how well you know him, but he is very **** about who touches his cars. he has only let me, my dad, and my grandfather mess with it so far. and our Father lives in Arkansas, so that is a hell of a trip just to have it tuned. Maybe if your intrested Brandon might still want you to tune it. I hope you don't take this note in a negitive action. thanks
Keith II
Old 04-18-2005 | 10:56 PM
FormerVendor

Too much trouble to trailer a car??? Buhahaha, I remember when Bradon used to trailer "his" 69 out to Barrett Parkway and claim it ran 8s/9s etc etc EVERY weekend.... Man, those were the days

Goodluck with the setup. Looking forward to seeing SOMEONE stomp my lil STOCK CUBE GEAR ROWING 2 YEAR OLD 9 second slip

RON
Old 04-19-2005 | 07:12 AM
Banned

Ron that was like three years ago man.. please can we just let **** go.. i don't know why you have it out for me. I've never said anything but good things about you, even when i spun a rod berring in my old ls1, i called you first because i value your thoughts on things.. and i asked if you where i could get a new ls1 from. and you said "i haven't talked to you in two years, don't call me looking for freebies" and then you hung up. If you had given me a chance to speak, you would of know i wasn't looking for a "freebie". I moved to North Carolina for a year and a half to go to racing school, and i lost your number shorty before that, so when i got back, i had to get ahold of like 10 people before i found someone with your number. anyways money wasn't an issue i was just trying to get an engine back in that car so i could sell it. Ron your a great guy and you know a **** load about these cars. Your one of the few people that i would trust working on my cars. please can we stop all this pointless hate.. i'm truly sorry about whatever i've done towards you. hope we can be friends again
Old 04-19-2005 | 07:57 AM
10 Second Club

Wow. That almost brought a tear to my eye. This section has gotton WAY too soft.

"Let's all be friends and make whoopie"

Oh.... almost forgot.... Cammin BeaSSt
Old 04-19-2005 | 08:02 AM
Banned

lol.. your an *** lowETz...
Old 04-19-2005 | 08:07 AM
10 Second Club

...you've got me pegged
Old 04-19-2005 | 09:35 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Cammin BeaSSt
Goodluck with the setup. Looking forward to seeing SOMEONE stomp my lil STOCK CUBE GEAR ROWING 2 YEAR OLD 9 second slip

RON
didnt know 348 was stock cubes Ron Could have sworn stock cube ls1s were 346
just screwing with you! When is the beast going to be done? You need to come to grudgewars and wax some damn mustangs
Marcin

Quick Reply: grudge wars.. ha