Southern Members A regional forum for all our down South members.

Call me stupid but who is Brandon Thacker

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2005, 08:11 PM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by crafty
lol... yeah well i just offered a title for title race friday night to him so we'll see if he's got those *****
Don't think you'll need to worry yourself over that one.

Btw.... where you at?
Old 04-17-2005, 08:12 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-17-2005, 08:13 PM
10 Second Club

and why's that.....
I was talking to Thacker. Don't know why he's a fool. I guess he likes it that way?
Old 04-17-2005, 08:13 PM
Banned

i'm in kennesaw ga, about five min east of GMMG and RP Motorsport
Old 04-17-2005, 08:14 PM
10 Second Club

Kewl.... you know Ron/Mikee?
Old 04-17-2005, 08:15 PM
Banned

If your talking about Ranger Ron to the rescue....... I have friends who know him but i don't personally
Old 04-17-2005, 08:18 PM
FormerVendor

If your talking about Ranger Ron to the rescue....... I have friends who know him but i don't personally
Hmmm, never been referred to as said above?!??!?!!?

BTW, if you happen to be Brandon Craft Im betting a months salary you are FULL OF ****
Old 04-17-2005, 08:19 PM
11 Second Club

and why's that.....
Are you stupid. Why the **** would Thacker race you in a cam only camaro.. You mentioned heads/cam 427 with a 250 shot. That would be plain retarded for him to race you. So obviously you have the small ***** if your coming on here trying to pick on a cam only car. That'd be like Hulk Hogan fighting Gary Coleman. So grow some ***** and pick on something else thats actually built for turning a fast number..
Old 04-17-2005, 08:24 PM
Banned

the only reason why i called thacker out is because of people told me he was the man to beat... i thought he had alot more than a cam
Old 04-17-2005, 08:28 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by Cammin BeaSSt
Hmmm, never been referred to as said above?!??!?!!?

BTW, if you happen to be Brandon Craft Im betting a months salary you are FULL OF ****
Ron.... answer your Gawdamn Nextel!
Old 04-17-2005, 08:30 PM
11 Second Club

the only reason why i called thacker out is because of people told me he was the man to beat... i thought he had alot more than a cam
He's not the man to beat at all. I drove his car to an 11.6@117 without the bolt ons. Really thats not fast at all for alot of people. People are just getting there panties in a wad over nothing. I mean seriously everybody here knows what he runs. What is the big deal. He never said his car was god, only that we were impressed that it ran that well with just a cam/headers for power mods. So everybody calm down, take a deep breath and get over whatever keeps making you post about this dumb crap

Crafty, if your car really is done up like you say. I'm going to be glad to see that thing go down the track. I'm sure everyone there will be amazed. Props to having a fast car
Old 04-17-2005, 08:33 PM
Banned

thanks.. fade cait wait ti meet all yall........ thacker sorry about callin you out didn't know what you really had. my bad
Old 04-17-2005, 09:05 PM
10 Second Club

Fade.... buddy.... you've GOT to understand where the anomosity was derived from.
Nobody has said his car is junk(well, except me, and it's ALL in fun), it's just that the way Thacker carries himself on these boards.... you'd have to be commatose not to see that the statements he makes are usually always over the top and uncalled for. Hence his ban from this board and the **** he's stirred up @ SFC.

No reason to be the jerk that HE has displayed himself to be. Just like his appology over at SFC. EVERYONE was cool w/it, and ready to let it go. THEN.... he starts the same ol' BS over again. WTF?

This is why he and his car get the **** he does. If he'd get real.... lose the 'tude, and not act like he's all that and a bag of phuckin' chips, folks would give props to him and his car for what he and you have accomplished w/it.... which btw... IS an accomplishment for a car w/as little done to it as it does.

JMHO....
.......Rant off. Have a great week.
Old 04-17-2005, 09:14 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
LS1Tech 20 Year Member

Originally Posted by LowETz
Fade.... buddy.... you've GOT to understand where the anomosity was derived from.
Nobody has said his car is junk(well, except me, and it's ALL in fun), it's just that the way Thacker carries himself on these boards.... you'd have to be commatose not to see that the statements he makes are usually always over the top and uncalled for. Hence his ban from this board and the **** he's stirred up @ SFC.

No reason to be the jerk that HE has displayed himself to be. Just like his appology over at SFC. EVERYONE was cool w/it, and ready to let it go. THEN.... he starts the same ol' BS over again. WTF?

This is why he and his car get the **** he does. If he'd get real.... lose the 'tude, and not act like he's all that and a bag of phuckin' chips, folks would give props to him and his car for what he and you have accomplished w/it.... which btw... IS an accomplishment for a car w/as little done to it as it does.

JMHO....
Mike, well said...
Old 04-17-2005, 09:33 PM
11 Second Club

JMHO....
I understand where your coming from and totally agree that a bunch of his post were indeed uncalled for. I think he's just really hyped about his car performing well.. I'm not sure. Alot of this could be prevented though is my point. For instance this whole thread was basically made to "poke at the lion". Agging it on doesn't help.. Ignore it, it'll go away. I mean if he starts making post bashing people he'll get banned. As simple as that.. no need to make threads making the situation worse
Old 04-17-2005, 11:29 PM
11 Second Club

i love the guys wit hthe 427's with the small cams considering its a 427.. i mean who the hell runs a trex in a 427.. sure its big for a 346 but a 383 will soak that cam right up.. these are the types that come on the board talking there **** in there 427's with there 200shots and then cant drive or hook or both for **** and wind up running a 11.0 or some ****, which is fast, but not for the money they invested...

so crafty, no hate intended if ur not one of these guys, but the block ur running cost as much or more then ss346's mods all together.. you'd think if u knew ur **** u'd want to pick on someone who presented a bit more of a challenge towards you.... go to the single digit section of the board, i think u will find the bad asses ur looking for lurk there!
Old 04-18-2005, 07:33 AM
Banned

ok i wight try that but about the trex cam in a 427...... heres my background i'm new to all this late model stuff, i'm use to 67-69 big block cars.. and giving the specs on the trex cam in a early model motor. that would be concered a BIG cam. but i guess i'm learning, so what would you guys concered me putting in it.. I'm not worried about drivabilty, the car was made to go in a stright line...
Old 04-18-2005, 08:06 AM
Banned

ok i wight try that but about the trex cam in a 427...... heres my background i'm new to all this late model stuff, i'm use to 67-69 big block cars.. and giving the specs on the trex cam in a early model motor. that would be concered a BIG cam. but i guess i'm learning, so what would you guys concered me putting in it.. I'm not worried about drivabilty, the car was made to go in a stright line...
I think you are full of ****. "Luniti" non twist crank. ROFL.
Old 04-18-2005, 08:44 AM
Teching In

JMHO....
i'm glad your not all stupid!
Old 04-18-2005, 10:06 AM
Banned

see thacker thats why no one even fu*king likes you, cause you gotta run your mouth..... sorry if i was typing fast and spelled lunati wrong, and i gave the tech. name for the crank. At least i know when to let **** go. I tried to be a man and say that i was sorry for calling you out.. i did't know you had a sloooow car.. but it looks like i'm gonna have to lower myself to your level.. actually i can't get that low. so why don't you grow the f*ck up...

Quick Reply: Call me stupid but who is Brandon Thacker