Southern Members A regional forum for all our down South members.

need help in mall of georgia Area

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2005, 11:27 PM
Deranged Rat Fink

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Not refering to you , Low and I do realize who started all of this and believe me , it has been noted. That kind of stuff is exactly the kind of crap that is not wanted on this site. I've tried really hard to be cool and not flex any mod muscle but this BS is getting old and old quickly. Thacker, you haven't been off the last ban for a frickin' month and you're acting like nothing happened. Between the statement to Lnuxhckr and starting up in this thread , you're not showing any signs of improvement. Cool it or else!
Old 04-23-2005, 11:27 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by distortion_69
I don't defend Thacker.. I defend the fact that people who are stupid enough to keep dragging it on rather than just letting it go and ignoring him are wasting their time. Writing a novel about Thacker is basically.. stupid.. he doesn't care, and I can't believe that you haven't seen that yet.. Just put the damn boy on ignore, for the love of god.

Peace,
Josh
I wasn't saying that Josh. BTW nice to meet you and I sincerely apologize for jumping on you and Craig earlier this week. Your brother is a real cool cat and I mean that

Well, he is a cool cat that missed out on a FREE BEER because of his obsession with working on cars
Old 04-23-2005, 11:30 PM
TECH Regular

i agree thacker and jason should just race at the shootout next sunday and get this **** over with once and for all how thacker plans on beating a 408 i dont know but my money is on jason
Old 04-23-2005, 11:34 PM
11 Second Club

[QUOTE=LowETz]
..... and your one or two allies on this board(Fade, and that NC dude)can't understand why you get the **** you do? Please. I know they've GOT to be smarter than that. I really think Fade is prolly a good guy based on his demeaner, and have no opinion on the other dude. What I don't understand is, why they back you the way they do Kinda' like routing for Kerry/Edwards in the last election.
QUOTE]

I never said that I don't see why he gets ****. I know exactly why, I just don't want to be part of that. I mean I'm cool with thacker but if he post up saying he's going to kick somebodys *** or something that is all on him.. I'm not involved in any of those post at all. I have to say I am a pretty good guy I think. I've gotten along with everybody I've ever met.
Old 04-23-2005, 11:35 PM
Deranged Rat Fink

Fade , you seem to be an OK dude in my book and besides , you drive a thirdgen!
Old 04-23-2005, 11:38 PM
12 Second Club

[QUOTE=Fade2blk500]
Originally Posted by LowETz
..... and your one or two allies on this board(Fade, and that NC dude)can't understand why you get the **** you do? Please. I know they've GOT to be smarter than that. I really think Fade is prolly a good guy based on his demeaner, and have no opinion on the other dude. What I don't understand is, why they back you the way they do Kinda' like routing for Kerry/Edwards in the last election.
QUOTE]

I never said that I don't see why he gets ****. I know exactly why, I just don't want to be part of that. I mean I'm cool with thacker but if he post up saying he's going to kick somebodys *** or something that is all on him.. I'm not involved in any of those post at all. I have to say I am a pretty good guy I think. I've gotten along with everybody I've ever met.

You still suck because you wouldn't have a beer with me

bitch
Old 04-23-2005, 11:41 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by METALBEAST
I wasn't saying that Josh. BTW nice to meet you and I sincerely apologize for jumping on you and Craig earlier this week. Your brother is a real cool cat and I mean that

Well, he is a cool cat that missed out on a FREE BEER because of his obsession with working on cars
I can't help it. I have a problem and my first step is admitting it... Maybe next time I'll take you up on that beer. going to the fbody shootout may 1st?? I don't think we're going to make it to grudge wars tommorow so it will be a good time to test out all the new mods
Old 04-23-2005, 11:43 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by badjuju342
Fade , you seem to be an OK dude in my book and besides , you drive a thirdgen!
Well, I own it, but I don't drive it furthest I've made in it was around the block a couple times. Soon enough it will be rolling good tho ,but hell yeah I love the 3rd gen camaro body. Draglites/cowl hood = orgasm
Old 04-23-2005, 11:52 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by Fade2blk500
I can't help it. I have a problem and my first step is admitting it... Maybe next time I'll take you up on that beer. going to the fbody shootout may 1st?? I don't think we're going to make it to grudge wars tommorow so it will be a good time to test out all the new mods

I should be, but man, there are so many things going on this spring and summer. Nick, David, Kevin, Jason, Woog, and ...who knows who else are going to G9 in May. Seems every weekend something is going on. I have to take a couple of weekends and finish my garage so I can start on MY Camaro. We will see though, you going to G(.

MAN, WE ALL OUGHT TO BE ASHAMED.....WE HAVE HIJACKED THE **** OUT OF THIS THREAD
Old 04-23-2005, 11:55 PM
TECH Veteran

MAN, WE ALL OUGHT TO BE ASHAMED.....WE HAVE HIJACKED THE **** OUT OF THIS THREAD

Thats Right
Old 04-24-2005, 12:00 AM
11 Second Club

whoops
Old 04-24-2005, 12:23 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by ruck98
i agree thacker and jason should just race at the shootout next sunday and get this **** over with once and for all how thacker plans on beating a 408 i dont know but my money is on jason
Eminem are you going down there?
Old 04-24-2005, 12:27 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by ZR2877
Eminem are you going down there?
Go to phuckin bed David
Old 04-24-2005, 12:32 AM
TECH Fanatic

Go to phuckin bed David
It's to early. Gotta wait till the sun comes up.
Old 04-24-2005, 02:04 AM
TECH Regular

david hell yea i will be there talkin **** to you and nick
Old 04-24-2005, 02:31 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by ruck98
david hell yea i will be there talkin **** to you and nick
You know those two chickens aren't gonna run their cars. Their to skurred. Where's a chicken smiley when you need one.
Old 04-24-2005, 10:00 AM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by distortion_69
I didn't do any tuning for A/F, or anything to do with peak power with Alex's car.. what do I have to do with this? The only thing I did was change all his codes off, raise his rev limiter, and change his lower/mid rpm timing values to something similar to my RJ cam... Peak power had nothing to do with my car.. keep in mind Alex's car was ******* pouring blue smoke out the tailpipes before we even touched the car and has well over 100k miles. Not only that, when he redyno'd it was REALLY tuned.. and had an ls6 intake added on (10-15rwhp). Keep in mind it still blows out white/blue smoke.. It's obvious this motor has seen its better days BTW: Why ******* open a can of worms by insuating Craig does shitty work? We've never insulted you, and I recommend people to you all the time, and so does Craig.. What is the ******* problem? Craig is a freaking 18 year old kid trying to earn a little money to go to college during the fall, and busts his *** with manual tools getting all dirty.. Everytime I've seen him hes always been very polite to you, and never talked ****.. but yet you wanna open your mouth..

Peace,
Josh
not shitty work...dont think i ever said that. i think the better term would be "inconsistent". ........honestly i dont care about all this anyway.
Old 04-24-2005, 10:06 AM
TECH Veteran

Oh and btw...im done with this bs. This is why none of us original SS guys post in here anymore.

ya'll have fun now...ya hear'
Old 04-24-2005, 10:20 AM
Staging Lane

I THOUGHT PEOPLE WANTED TO ******* HELP SOMEONE OUT HERE??????? I NEED TO INSTALL SOME HEADERS THAT WAs THE POINT OF THE FORUM NOT A VISIT BACK TO THEW 9TH GRADE IAM SURE THAT WAS A LONG TIME AGO FOR MOST OF US PLEASE PM ME WITH HELP
Old 04-24-2005, 11:37 AM
11 Second Club

What is your definition of "inconsistent". A cam install is you put the springs on, and slide the cam in, and put it back together.. Not much room for inconsistancy there. The inconsistancy is that you were being a dick when things were calm.. theres never been a problem before.. why create one? Point is.. you are nothing special.. you are no veteran.. hell, your car has barely ran.. What are you trying to prove? I've had LS1/LT1 fbodies almost as long as you that craig has been wrenching on pretty hard..

Peace,
Josh

Last edited by distortion_69; 04-24-2005 at 12:19 PM.

Quick Reply: need help in mall of georgia Area