Southern Members A regional forum for all our down South members.

no more help by mall of GA

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2005, 07:22 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default no more help by mall of GA

Got help with the headers!!!! T-hawk did a awsome job def new his **** on a fast header install aside from the steering knuckle that sucked! just letting the rest of you ******** more worried about arguing over cars than helpin out, see you at the track
Old 05-02-2005, 07:28 AM
TECH Fanatic

you obviously have purchased a copy of How to Win Friends and Influence People...

congrats on the install..
Old 05-02-2005, 10:39 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by moto-mafia
Got help with the headers!!!! T-hawk did a awsome job def new his **** on a fast header install aside from the steering knuckle that sucked! just letting the rest of you ******** more worried about arguing over cars than helpin out, see you at the track

**** you *******!

Learn how to turn a goddamn wrench and help yourself!

Last edited by METALBEAST; 05-02-2005 at 10:45 AM.
Old 05-02-2005, 12:09 PM
Staging Lane

Hey where iam from asking for help you get help , metal beast you'r in the 12 secand club , NICE My ******* grandmah can run faster than you'r piece of **** lt-1 lets run the car sif you have a problem , all be up at park and ride sat night , you hijacked my thread with you'r bullshit arguing 8th grae talking **** on the internet , ******* 12 secands holy **** there are hondas that can beat you !
Old 05-02-2005, 12:25 PM
Deranged Rat Fink

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Y'all play nice now. Sounds like there might be some bruised feelings but no need to start a flame war. It's over and done so just move on and enjoy your mod.
Old 05-02-2005, 12:31 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by badjuju342
Y'all play nice now. Sounds like there might be some bruised feelings but no need to start a flame war. It's over and done so just move on and enjoy your mod.

Why you get 50,000 goddamn byes before you get banned
Old 05-02-2005, 12:43 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by moto-mafia
Hey where iam from asking for help you get help , metal beast you'r in the 12 secand club , NICE My ******* grandmah can run faster than you'r piece of **** lt-1 lets run the car sif you have a problem , all be up at park and ride sat night , you hijacked my thread with you'r bullshit arguing 8th grae talking **** on the internet , ******* 12 secands holy **** there are hondas that can beat you !

Listen man...as I told you in your other thread...and I dont mean this personally so dont be offended..but you cant just drop in here where nobodu has a clue in the world who you are and expect people to stop their lives and help you. I personally know METALBEAST and consdier him one of my best friends and I know that he has done all of the work on his cars by himself...he didnt drop in here as a newbie and ask for help...as you did...thats why you didnt get a response to your requiest for help. It was almost taken as an insult that someone that nobody here knows would just come and ask for help...too many people get used like that. As a suggestion...you should get together with some of us and go to some local events and hang out. For the most part everyone here is down to earth and cool as hell...things just get misinterpreted in the posts, but your reply to METALBEAST is a good way to go down the wrong road here...take everything in stride and go with the flow...not much here is personal...

have a good one...

Ben
Old 05-02-2005, 12:57 PM
Deranged Rat Fink

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

In answer to your question , it's not LS1tech's policy to go banning everyone.They don't like to do that . And as Pro Stock John has told us mods: We're NOT "badasses with badges". They came up with this really unique idea that mods are supposed to be here to HELP people. I really wish you guys had a clue about the reputation of this particular forum. It ain't good. Flaming threads cursing each other isn't helping your cause. Why should the mods try to keep peace? So a forum DOESN"T GET LOCKED DOWN. Think about it , dude. I have no quarrel with anyone here but you guys will be pretty pissed if this section gets shut down. Why not keep that from happening?
Old 05-02-2005, 01:09 PM
TECH Senior Member

this thread is done

Quick Reply: no more help by mall of GA