Southern Members A regional forum for all our down South members.

ATTN: Moto-Mafia

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2005, 09:17 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

I love ya ll too..
Old 05-04-2005, 02:11 AM
Deranged Rat Fink

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by slt200mph
Why doesnt everyone take a deep breath and show this guy some southern hospitality..he may have chose his words wrong but he is a LS1 brother and asked for some help..this section has been in turmoil for the last few months..I think the everyone has been dumbed down by the thacker induced BS and we need to stop reacting in such a negitive and hostile manner...I have talked to this guy and he is alright..how about everyone starting over and lets show a little brotherhood and treat eachother the way we would like to be treated..I am not trying to be a preacher but this section as gotten way off the place it needs to be..everyone here is an adult and we all need to calm down and be cool..I say welcome to the new guy..I hope he and all of the rest of the crew will come to Hooters tomorrow nite and lets all start acting like we care about eachother and share some knowledge and talk cars and share with eachother...man it is time for all this crap to stop..I hope to see all of you tomorrow nite a the hooters get together..
Thank you , sir! This is the kind of reply that is great to hear!
Old 05-04-2005, 12:07 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

how about some racing , get everyone to the pnr this weekend! maby cruise up to the BP and see some 16sec rice , hhhmmm civic hb RACE CAR! lol pm me on pnr friday night or sat?
Old 05-04-2005, 01:14 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by moto-mafia
how about some racing , get everyone to the pnr this weekend! maby cruise up to the BP and see some 16sec rice , hhhmmm civic hb RACE CAR! lol pm me on pnr friday night or sat?

I may be there Saturday, but I am not sure. I don't do any street racing though.

BTW you wouldn't happen to be the guy with the white Firebird with Black rims would you? Joker tatoo on your arm?
Old 05-04-2005, 01:46 PM
Staging Lane

nope mine isnt white ? why
Old 05-04-2005, 01:49 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by moto-mafia
nope mine isnt white ? why

There was a guy at Park n Ride about a month ago in a white Fire Bird with black rims. Had a tatoo of cards or a joker or something on his forearm. His name was Stillen, or something like that. I only saw him up there once and thought it might be you.
Old 05-04-2005, 03:32 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by METALBEAST
There was a guy at Park n Ride about a month ago in a white Fire Bird with black rims. Had a tatoo of cards or a joker or something on his forearm. His name was Stillen, or something like that. I only saw him up there once and thought it might be you.
Pewter Ram Air, black ZR1s
He was up at PnR the same nite I was up there... When Mike was playing Mr. Scanner

Quick Reply: ATTN: Moto-Mafia