Southern Members A regional forum for all our down South members.

RP Motorsports

Search this Thread

Old 05-31-2005, 03:32 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Camaro477
I had my car done my RP motorsports, when I got it done I didn't really know anyone else to do it. I look on here and saw people talking about how bad they were. I got 6.0 heads and cam. and only got 415rwhp. After reading all of the things said about RP im very down about the car. I need to get it re tuned or something. LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK! HELP ME OUT!!
RP Built my engine, and im pleased. I suppose N/A alittle more power would be nice, but i did buy the parts, they just assembled it and tuned it for me.

Theyve always done excellent work on my car, never had a problem. Engine has been running strong since day 1 and its been over a year, no problems.

Everybody has somthing bad to say about 1 shop or another, and others here it, and talk like they know from experience. I know a ton of guys who are more than pleased with there work.
Old 05-31-2005, 03:33 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by cablebandit
Damn Ron...never heard you be so diplomatic concerning RP.... best way to tune is at the track with the tuner there!!!! I tuned mine on S. Fulton parkway.......50mph to 150....everything was right when I left and then went to the dyno the next day What year is your car?
Thats how we tuned my car as well.
Old 06-04-2005, 09:28 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ITLstallion04
RP Built my engine, and im pleased. I suppose N/A alittle more power would be nice, but i did buy the parts, they just assembled it and tuned it for me.

Theyve always done excellent work on my car, never had a problem. Engine has been running strong since day 1 and its been over a year, no problems.

Everybody has somthing bad to say about 1 shop or another, and others here it, and talk like they know from experience. I know a ton of guys who are more than pleased with there work.
Are you serious?
Old 06-04-2005, 10:49 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by Jimmyz
Are you serious?

What's that supposed to mean Jim? You used RP.... didn't ya?
Old 06-05-2005, 07:50 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by LowETz
What's that supposed to mean Jim? You used RP.... didn't ya?
Aaaaaaaahhhhhh....yep.

It seems everyone's going to places they use to RUN FROM. I hear things are good at MTI too...go figure Mike.
Old 06-05-2005, 09:37 AM
Teching In

The numbers you pulled 2 yrs ago would have been great alot of pep. i know are only alittle over 400 Roy & pat have done good work for me.They wrenched on my old TA afew times never any problems.
Old 06-09-2005, 03:29 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Jimmyz
Are you serious?
Dead serious, i take my car to them for everything, except obvious things like fluid changes, etc.

Excellent work.

Quick Reply: RP Motorsports