Southern Members A regional forum for all our down South members.

F-Body week July 15-22, 2006 in Myrtle Beach

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2006, 04:53 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by NufNuffZ28
I don't believe this event to be rinky dink, but only time will tell. But don't hate on our show before its even started!

BTW I know a few of the cars coming could compete in some of the National Events you go to.

I have NO hating on your show man..if I didn't have a work related deal going on I might have come to it..I am in the Corvette biz and I go to the Z06 fest and other Corvette related shows\races every year..that is something that I do for my job...maybe your show will get to be a national event..who knows...I make my plans for the year early in the year..some are shows\races that I work at and some are for fun that I play at..I am surprised that nick would travel more the 20 miles to come to your deal..he doesn't run his car just his mouth..I am out..have fun and be safe..if ya can't be good ... don't get caught..
Old 07-14-2006, 05:07 AM
TECH Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

dont mind him, hes just our resident senile drunk old guy
Old 07-14-2006, 09:25 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by ramsoccer11
dont mind him, hes just our resident senile drunk old guy

You got it almost right ... old and mostly drunk .. ..nix on the senile part..Where you been hidin dude..going to school this summer?..
Old 07-14-2006, 10:58 AM
TECH Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

na just been working a lot. im still around, you just dont come to many of the hangouts and what not at taco mac and the like. i just got the cam put in so ill swing by maxie price and bug ya for a while if youre working at all this weekend...when are you gonna be there?
Old 07-14-2006, 11:25 AM
TECH Senior Member

I am working all day Saturday..but I may take a new Vette to a car show in the afternoon..glad to hear you got the cam in..have you had it tuned yet??

I'll PM you my phone number and you can call before you come by and I'll let you know if I am going to be there..it all depends on apointments showing up and all that..I am at work all day from monday - thursday

We just got our first load of 2007 Corvettes and Z06's in today
Old 07-14-2006, 11:33 AM
TECH Senior Member

Taco Mac??which one??
Old 07-14-2006, 11:45 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by ramsoccer11
na just been working a lot. im still around, you just dont come to many of the hangouts and what not at taco mac and the like. i just got the cam put in so ill swing by maxie price and bug ya for a while if youre working at all this weekend...when are you gonna be there?

PMed ya my cell #..if your not working today I am leaving the store now and goofing off ..would like to check out your car..gimme a call
Old 07-14-2006, 03:02 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Have fun to who ever is going. I love myrtle beach, such a great place. I cant get off for work , but i will be down there august 5th-18th for vacation. So many nice strips and places to bring the ride. Hey make sure on a day that you guys have available that you hit up the nascar speed park. I love the slick track, going sideways on all the turns is soooo much fun.............HOPEFULLY NEXT YEAR I CAN GOOOOOOO
Old 07-14-2006, 10:19 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 14 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by slt200mph
Your **** is weak and late..this thread is older than me..as you say I short hauled it ... FOR 1600 MILES..which is more than you drive that POS of yours in a year..yeah your right I never planned on going to MB for that litltle deal over there..I have planned on going to the Z06 Fest in BG..I go to it every year it is a work related show for me..it makes me $$$...the company pays for me to go up there for a few days and I get a new Corvette to drive ...free gas and expences.. there is auto crossing and drag racing and cruises every night plus a ton of other activities and I hang out with people who buy Corvettes from me...geeeze I might have to think about this one for a while.....Check this out..I bet you won't be at the Street Machine Nationals in Springfield, Illinois or the Crusin the Coast this fall..I'll be there..I planned the events that I will attend for the year a long time ago....if you want I'll pick you up a T shirt from those events cause you'll never show up for a national event to get one..your posing is pathetic..I would rather go to half a dozen large national events over the course of the year..you can go to all of this little rinky dink BS you want..the real stuff is held more than 10 miles from your daddies house dude ..you can call me a short hauler all ya want..but at least I am not a "no hauler" like you ****..
Hey Bitch, your LAME as ****! Whats the big deal about you going to the Street Machine Nationals in Springfield, Illinois, you dont have a Street Machine to race Dick! Its kool to go, but dont make a big deal about it. I will remind your forget-ful *** again, I'm 25 yrs old not 60 yrs. When you where 25 I know you where doing things that didnt amount to ****, so sit back and think. And you drove 1600 miles on the tour, BS !! That oil leaking raggedy POS wont make it 10 miles from my dada house without needing a flat bed Hey ****, fix that oil leak, Leaky than talk **** to me. And dont call this stuff rinky dink, all the big events didnt start off BIG Dumb *** !! Your are trying too hard to be cool and fit in, trust me, you got the Wrong approach. your so lost!!
Old 07-14-2006, 10:22 PM
TECH Fanatic

Randy, no I took this pic in my sig, bud
Old 07-14-2006, 10:27 PM
TECH Apprentice

Sorry, Cody took some at WOW. Think we sent them to Jeff. My bad. See ya in Myrtle. btw, Year-One is tomorrow night.
Old 07-14-2006, 10:40 PM
TECH Apprentice

This is the one I was thinking of.
[IMG][/IMG]
Old 07-14-2006, 11:09 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 46 Likes on 35 Posts

Originally Posted by Flawless02SS
Hey Bitch, your LAME as ****! Whats the big deal about you going to the Street Machine Nationals in Springfield, Illinois, you dont have a Street Machine to race Dick! Its kool to go, but dont make a big deal about it. I will remind your forget-ful *** again, I'm 25 yrs old not 60 yrs. When you where 25 I know you where doing things that didnt amount to ****, so sit back and think. And you drove 1600 miles on the tour, BS !! That oil leaking raggedy POS wont make it 10 miles from my dada house without needing a flat bed Hey ****, fix that oil leak, Leaky than talk **** to me. And dont call this stuff rinky dink, all the big events didnt start off BIG Dumb *** !! Your are trying too hard to be cool and fit in, trust me, you got the Wrong approach. your so lost!!
Old 07-15-2006, 08:57 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by Flawless02SS

The street machine nationals and cruzin the coast are two more real events that I am going to and like I said I'll bring your back at T shirt cause you'll never show for them..I hope I can find some little kids size that will fit your olive oil looking skinny ***..The only bitch around here is you punk..when I Was 5 years younger than you are I was running C gasser at national events that ran right on the national record and was more the competitive to say the least....you would not make a pimple on a good hot rodders ***..not that I need to justify anything to your sorry ***..go the the beach and play with the kids and run you pie hole as usual..that is what you do best..be careful its farther than 20 miles from your daddy's house..I aint trying to fit in with you bitch..so phuch off..your the one without a clue..
Old 07-15-2006, 02:06 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by slt200mph
The street machine nationals and cruzin the coast are two more real events that I am going to and like I said I'll bring your back at T shirt cause you'll never show for them..I hope I can find some little kids size that will fit your olive oil looking skinny ***..The only bitch around here is you punk..when I Was 5 years younger than you are I was running C gasser at national events that ran right on the national record and was more the competitive to say the least....you would not make a pimple on a good hot rodders ***..not that I need to justify anything to your sorry ***..go the the beach and play with the kids and run you pie hole as usual..that is what you do best..be careful its farther than 20 miles from your daddy's house..I aint trying to fit in with you bitch..so phuch off..your the one without a clue..
I see your turning into a internet tuff-guy!! Yeah bring me back a T shirt so I can stick it up your *** ******!! You dont know the half of all the **** I attend, your so in the dark, dumb ***! When you where my age, you were not doing ****. All the racing you say you did, I ******* doubt it!! You aint did **** punk but run your damn mouth. If you where a real dragster with so many records where are your cars, oh you sold them, yeah thought you would say that. Save it, ******* liar!! Remember you will never be cool bitch!!
Old 07-15-2006, 02:36 PM
TECH Resident

"olive oil looking skinny ***.."
get some new **** man.... all i hear out of your carpel-tunnel typing ****** *** is the same ****, just to different people... like nick said you claim all this racing where are the pictures??? I dont know how many times youve used "stars and bars and your camo suit.. hur hur..", wanna know why the atlanta section is lame now... just sit back and think of how many times you dis using the same ****... the next thing you'll probably say is "you cant even do a brake job, durrrrr hurrrrrrr... " if you could ******* see then you would know that it wasnt even my brakes that were the problem, it was my ****** tires! and you say " OH the z06 vette runs those wheels no problem" hmmmmmm lets see, is my car a z06 vette? do i have a z06 vette computer???? NOPE, for someone that swears and makes a living off of vettes you sure do have alot of knowledge.... by the way i havent seen the abs light since i changed my front tires like i said would work!! and you had to chime in with your "knowledge" that wasnt worth a ****.
Old 07-15-2006, 05:15 PM
Launching!

oooooo-kay........

anyway, back to topic for a minute.

i hate that this is the week before mustang week - we always go to MW with the b/f's car, so if it stays the week before MW, i'll probably never get to come down - 2 weeks off work is a little too long for me, even with vacation time. we'll be down on saturday afternoon/evening in the b/f's blue and yellow 03 cobra, probably out on the strip that night like usual. hope to see some of yall, and if you see the blue and yellow car, remember there's an f-body owner in the passenger seat.
Old 07-15-2006, 05:39 PM
TECH Fanatic

Damn why dont you guys take it to PM's like adults. I'm trying to get info and read about intelligent things not high school bickering.
I'm gonna try to head out on Wed if all goes well. Is the car show still a go that afternoon people? Thanks,
Matt
Old 07-17-2006, 09:27 PM
TECH Fanatic

Car show should still be a go, but TNT MAY not happen. I will post tom as soon as I know more. BTW Ryanne I think we will still be out on Sat night!!!
Old 07-18-2006, 03:18 PM
Staging Lane

Anyone going to have a custom exhaust a poor new SS owner can listen to?

Want something deep and powerful.

Quick Reply: F-Body week July 15-22, 2006 in Myrtle Beach