Southern Members A regional forum for all our down South members.

:f-body Girls:

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2006, 09:34 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Not really, maybe we could all get together and discuss it over a few beers?
[IMG]http://www.borlascornertap.com/forums/images/smilies/beer2.gif[/IMG
Old 01-11-2006, 02:30 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by METALBEAST
Where have ya been Rocky Top?

Your killin me.. ..now thats some funny ****.. looks like Phillip..AKA ROCKY TOP.. has a new handle now..
Old 01-11-2006, 03:30 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

HAHAHA........ Ive been busy working, I hear there is a "where's phillip" thread.
Old 01-11-2006, 04:48 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by 00TurboT/A
I don't have an STS turbo kit I have a TTI kit. STS SUX. And also kelly's car (luv2spdT/A) Her car is elctron blue not NBM. Just wanted to correct the STS insult.
I've only heard stories lol. Sorry.
Old 01-11-2006, 04:54 PM
TECH Addict

Yeah, STS kits suck...Especially on trucks- Right Jerry?
Old 01-11-2006, 05:10 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by 02 WS6 TA
Yeah, STS kits suck...Especially on trucks- Right Jerry?
I wouldn't say that too loudly. Theres a few over at performancetrucks.net running 11's and lower.
Old 01-11-2006, 05:17 PM
TECH Addict

DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Old 01-11-2006, 08:09 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by 00TurboT/A
I don't have an STS turbo kit I have a TTI kit. STS SUX. And also kelly's car (luv2spdT/A) Her car is elctron blue not NBM. Just wanted to correct the STS insult.
How long have you had that kit? Any details on the setup? I met you and Kelly awhile back while ya'll were in her car but you didn't talk about your car at all. Actually you would barely even talk about what was done to hers...

Jeffrey
Old 01-11-2006, 10:30 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by B18B1LS1
How long have you had that kit? Any details on the setup? I met you and Kelly awhile back while ya'll were in her car but you didn't talk about your car at all. Actually you would barely even talk about what was done to hers...

Jeffrey

Yeah I don't really talk to much **** if my car is not there. Its a TTI kit modified in a couple of ways. It has a forged motor in it and a couple of other things. Also I don't really drive my car that much so lots of people have not seen it ,but they have heard of it. Everytime someone says they want to race there ***** must disappear and I drive it out somewhere for nothing. All people see is a front mount and they don't want to race anymore. I don't understand why nobody in ATL wants to run there car instead of there mouth. I'm down to run anyone anytime for money or fun either way. I just like to race. As far as kelly's car goes, her car is quick and I don't think she wants me to really say whats done so I will just leave it at her car is quick. The car is a completly different car from when she got it. Hope thats a little insight. Also when did we meet you? I'm not sure who you are.
Old 01-11-2006, 10:49 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Gotcha, I can understand all of that. I met ya'll a few months ago late one night at Fudruckers in Gwinnett. Some people were getting together to "race". Not much racing happened though, it was pretty lame. Kelly "raced" a couple turbo imports and the black Z06, 240sx, and white Talon raced a few times. Other than that we all just stood around and talked. I was riding in a red SS with my buddy. My car wasn't there either.

Jeffrey
Old 01-12-2006, 12:00 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by Luv2spdT/A
But I already have pictures of a chick on my hood.

And, yes, I'm a girl and have an f-body in the ATL area. We just usually don't go to the get togethers outside of car shows because it seems like it is only a group of the same friends that get together and drink. And I don't drink. So what's the point in going?

Hey 00TurboT/A - How is that STS treating ya? Just kidding.
speak for yourself, i could drink these guys under the table, where have you been kelly?
Old 01-12-2006, 06:35 AM
TECH Addict

Heh Uh, Not.
Old 01-12-2006, 07:43 AM
On The Tree

All this talk of beer is driving me insane!!!
I think I am starting to go through withdrawals...
I just quit drinking this past weekend like an idiot.
Old 01-12-2006, 08:19 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by paper doll
speak for yourself, i could drink these guys under the table, where have you been kelly?
Well, personally I just don't see the point in drinking. Maybe a Mike's Hard Lemonade is about as crazy as I'm willing to go. I know, I know... I'm an alcoholic. I don't have time to drink even if I wanted to.

I've been busy trying to get some things finished up with the car while driving it to school. Makes is kinda hard to tear it down when you have to drive it the next morning. What about you? Weren't you getting a new motor or something?
Old 01-12-2006, 08:33 AM
Deranged Rat Fink

Here's the lovely Miss Yvette ( my GF) who is from Atlanta with her T/A

Old 01-12-2006, 10:58 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by Luv2spdT/A
Well, personally I just don't see the point in drinking. Maybe a Mike's Hard Lemonade is about as crazy as I'm willing to go. I know, I know... I'm an alcoholic. I don't have time to drink even if I wanted to.

I've been busy trying to get some things finished up with the car while driving it to school. Makes is kinda hard to tear it down when you have to drive it the next morning. What about you? Weren't you getting a new motor or something?
yeah we put a new motor in our 1974, the 98 formula is still stock and dandy, after the 74 is done, we are gonna tear into the 98 , like you said, hard to do a tear down when you have to drive it the next day
Old 01-12-2006, 11:00 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 46 Likes on 35 Posts

Originally Posted by Phllppric
HAHAHA........ Ive been busy working, I hear there is a "where's phillip" thread.
https://ls1tech.com/forums/southern-members/427194-anyone-heard-phillipric-aka-philip-prick.html
Old 01-12-2006, 03:25 PM
TECH Addict

Gotcha, I can understand all of that. I met ya'll a few months ago late one night at Fudruckers in Gwinnett. Some people were getting together to "race". Not much racing happened though, it was pretty lame. Kelly "raced" a couple turbo imports and the black Z06, 240sx, and white Talon raced a few times. Other than that we all just stood around and talked. I was riding in a red SS with my buddy. My car wasn't there either.

Jeffrey
Yea, his ZO6 (if its the one i'm thinking of) is sick! Said it was around 680+ on motor with a 150 shot direct-port setup (thats why he has the cover over the intake). BP @ Pleasent Hill is a bunch of cocky ricers. We need a new place to hang out
Old 01-12-2006, 04:10 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by outlaw 5.3
Yea, his ZO6 (if its the one i'm thinking of) is sick! Said it was around 680+ on motor with a 150 shot direct-port setup (thats why he has the cover over the intake). BP @ Pleasent Hill is a bunch of cocky ricers. We need a new place to hang out
Are you talking about the black Z06 or a silver one a few months back? Either way, none of those were 680+ on motor.
Old 01-12-2006, 04:14 PM
Staging Lane

Jeffrey
We were under the impression there were going to be more/better cars there that night. But like usual, there were not. I do remember the red SS. I got to race the "fast" import. Do yall still hang out at the BP?

Quick Reply: :f-body Girls: