Southern Members A regional forum for all our down South members.

SDR Trip the 28th

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-2006, 12:52 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ruck98
hey david how is the project outlaw coming along
Told ya man... I cant do anything til I buy this new DD here soon..
Old 01-15-2006, 01:36 PM
TECH Regular

yeah whatever you say i cant wait to see this project take off
Old 01-16-2006, 07:10 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by 02 WS6 TA
Actually, Nitto makes a 305/35/18 555R, which is likely what he has. That is the size on Tiffs' 10.5 Z06 wheels, they fit fine.
Yeh you're right. No rims though.
Old 01-16-2006, 08:31 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Out1aw
She already gave me permission . The question is, are you gonna be man enough to bring your own car this time? Or just another wannabe dealer C6

Last time the car was in the paint shop..but the last thing I have to do is make excuses to childen..I have run in the 9's in super stockers and in the 6's in T\AD before you were born sonny..let me know when you go faster than that..I guess I could have driven a pickup truck to SDR but I chose to ride in the vette...what was I thinkin.. ..I could care less about quarter mile times for my car..I learned long time ago the if your going racing build a race car..all my car has to to is carry my phatt *** around..you would be surprised how many Vettes I've sold buy just driving one over the weekend..they draw peoples interst and I am in the Vette biz..
Old 01-16-2006, 08:33 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by ba78ta
I find it so funny that Steve will bust on David but can't handle the heat from me.... I guess he likes to prey on easy victims... like those chicks in the wheelchairs he picks up at "the home"

Who ever you are....you don't even show up on the radar screen..eat your heart out..
Old 01-16-2006, 09:57 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by slt200mph
Who ever you are....you don't even show up on the radar screen..eat your heart out..
yah yah. your memory must be fading old man.. you met me at the shootout.. anyways I'll cut my **** if no more tech bashing comes out of your wrinkled throat geezer
Old 01-16-2006, 10:17 AM
TECH Senior Member

yah yah. your memory must be fading old man.. you met me at the shootout.. anyways I'll cut my **** if no more tech bashing comes out of your wrinkled throat geezer

Just cause I met ya doesn't mean I want to remember ya..male children don't get remembered..good looking gals do..do what ya want like I said your not even a blip on the radar who ever the phuch ya are...
Old 01-16-2006, 10:29 AM
TECH Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

in order to get remembered you have to really learn to press his buttons. take me for example...i saw him for like 2 seconds at sdr but i got a feeling he still knows who i am thanks to thread upon thread of uga bashing stick w/ me roy, ill put ya on the radar
Old 01-16-2006, 10:45 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by ramsoccer11
in order to get remembered you have to really learn to press his buttons. take me for example...i saw him for like 2 seconds at sdr but i got a feeling he still knows who i am thanks to thread upon thread of uga bashing stick w/ me roy, ill put ya on the radar

I remember you cause you pie mouthed about gt and never would put up any $$$ to back it up..called ya out on it on many occasions....outside of that just a nother pimple faced, pencil necked, gt geeekoid ...and by his own admission about to flunk out of tech..funnly lookin and stupid..a tough way to go through life.. very non- rememberable to say the least..
Old 01-16-2006, 11:03 AM
TECH Enthusiast

I remember you cause you pie mouthed about gt and never would put up any $$$ to back it up..called ya out on it on many occasions....outside of that just a nother pimple faced, pencil necked, gt geeekoid ...and by his own admission about to flunk out of tech..funnly lookin and stupid..a tough way to go through life.. very non- rememberable to say the least..
all the more reason my parents buy 3 new cars a year from Larry Merritt, and not you.

Until you have good enough material to have comebacks to my jokes and not respond with "yah well you are a geekoid who goes to tech hahah omg I am so funny", keep it to football and we wont have a problem. You have no argument otherwise. Now I will take it personal, since you keep insisting on making fun of tech kids.

It doesn't take **** to be a lousy car salesman. You can blow steam up everyones *** about sellin cars.. it doesn't mean ****. I can sit around on the internet and sell cars while telling all the little kiddies how much wrinkly *** I get. Bragging about stickin my **** in a dried up 60 year old cooch and how good it is...I have done more with my life in 3 years than you have done in 30. I was offered to hire on full time at an engineering firm, without a degree, for my skills. Not to mention

http://money.cnn.com/2005/04/15/pf/c...ting_salaries/

where is car sales man?

Last edited by ba78ta; 01-16-2006 at 11:09 AM.
Old 01-16-2006, 11:25 AM
TECH Senior Member

all the more reason my parents buy 3 new cars a year from Larry Merritt, and not you.

Until you have good enough material to have comebacks to my jokes and not respond with "yah well you are a geekoid who goes to tech hahah omg I am so funny", keep it to football and we wont have a problem. You have no argument otherwise. Now I will take it personal, since you keep insisting on making fun of tech kids.

It doesn't take **** to be a lousy car salesman. You can blow steam up everyones *** about sellin cars.. it doesn't mean ****. I can sit around on the internet and sell cars while telling all the little kiddies how much wrinkly *** I get. Bragging about stickin my **** in a dried up 60 year old cooch and how good it is...I have done more with my life in 3 years than you have done in 30. I was offered to hire on full time at an engineering firm, without a degree, for my skills. Not to mention

http://money.cnn.com/2005/04/15/pf/c...ting_salaries/

where is car sales man?

Now that is some funny ****.. ..(TLTCG) looks like I pushed your button punk.. ..GOT YA ****.. ...boy am I envious of you.. you have done so much... ... we should put you up for geeekoid sainthood..

PS I sell more Vettes in a month than Larry does all year...
Old 01-16-2006, 12:16 PM
12 Second Club

Now that is some funny ****.. ..(TLTCG) looks like I pushed your button punk.. ..GOT YA ****.. ...boy am I envious of you.. you have done so much... ... we should put you up for geeekoid sainthood..

Time for some refreshments
Old 01-16-2006, 12:24 PM
TECH Enthusiast

nah it is just old. I could care less, its the internet... but it is stupid to rag on David and techies with your lame *** jokes. I can predict your reply every time.

I ripped you open in another thread and all you could come up with is "well you are just a techie"
Old 01-16-2006, 12:35 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 46 Likes on 35 Posts

You can't take any of steve's **** personally. That just tells him that he doesn't have to come up with anything better.

of course, the **** is so weak that it doesn't take much effort not to do that.

the thing is, he really flames himself with a lot of his rants. I mean he talks about having the same job for 40 years and ******* old grannies as though they were actually enviable things.
Old 01-16-2006, 12:39 PM
TECH Senior Member

nah it is just old. I could care less, its the internet... but it is stupid to rag on David and techies with your lame *** jokes. I can predict your reply every time.

I ripped you open in another thread and all you could come up with is "well you are just a techie"

Dude don't flatter yourself.. ..you still are not on the phuchin radar..if you take anything on here seriously you are all the way off the lame meter.. ...I read you like a phuchin comic book..and push your phuchin buttons at will.. ..I've been phuchin with techies for decades..ya all sure are consistant..lamest bunch on the planet..guess thats why your at tech..it must be some kind of magnet down there on crack head ave. that pulls ya in...
Old 01-16-2006, 12:44 PM
TECH Veteran

ya all sure are consistant..lamest bunch on the planet..guess thats why your at tech..it must be some kind of magnet down there on crack head ave. that pulls ya in...
yeah we sure are some dumbasses here, as opposed to that great northeastern city with a greek name that is such an icon of intellectual brilliance.
Old 01-16-2006, 12:45 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by infinitebird
You can't take any of steve's **** personally. That just tells him that he doesn't have to come up with anything better.

of course, the **** is so weak that it doesn't take much effort not to do that.

the thing is, he really flames himself with a lot of his rants. I mean he talks about having the same job for 40 years and ******* old grannies as though they were actually enviable things.

As usual pencil neck you have no clue about what you are talkin about..better go to class so ya don't flunk out of the good ol crack head ave. trade school... ..you tech clowns are nothing but low grade amusement for me.. ..doesn't take much to stir ya all up..
Old 01-16-2006, 12:48 PM
TECH Senior Member

yeah we sure are some dumbasses here, as opposed to that great northeastern city with a greek name that is such an icon of intellectual brilliance.

A great post from another aspiring middle managment geeko..your just too phuchin EZ..
Old 01-16-2006, 12:56 PM
TECH Veteran

A great post from another aspiring middle managment geeko.
don't think so pal. ask me what my net worth is in 40 years. oh wait, that's right, you won't be able to.

i'll try and take good care of your vettes for ya
Old 01-16-2006, 01:12 PM
TECH Senior Member

don't think so pal. ask me what my net worth is in 40 years. oh wait, that's right, you won't be able to.

i'll try and take good care of your vettes for ya

Dude you still don't have a clue.. ..the trick to being old is getting there.. ..lots of **** comes at ya every day in life...you might be pushin up daisey's tomorrow..your funeral could come long before mine ... you really don't think we will be driving cars in 40 years do ya.. ..transportation will be real different by then..tech must have really lowered their standards to let your dumbass in..no imigination that is for sure.. I sure am having a good time pushin you techies buttons today..

Quick Reply: SDR Trip the 28th