Southern Members A regional forum for all our down South members.

Hey! Where did the...

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2006, 11:23 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Is it time to go to page 3 yet?
Old 02-01-2006, 06:45 AM
9 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Deleted the thread..noooooo! I thought they were going to have a "strip off". It got started because of me. I entered the thread and the girls sexual tension just got too high and they lashed out. Tiff emailed me and said that if I wasnt married....and she wasnt married........she'd love to kick me in the nuts!!!! Kelly and Paperdoll both propositioned me as well at the track. I said "hi" and they both responded with "***** you!!" So for getting them stirred up, I am sorry. I won't say which one but one of them called me a "200 pound human jackhammer!!"....or jackass/*******......it was hard to hear with her yelling at me and me trying to dodge the mace. It's tuff to carry around the title of "sex symbol" but I try not to let it go to my head and still hang out with you "regular" guys. I am gonna run now...gotta freshen up my lip balm.
Old 02-01-2006, 08:42 AM
Banned

Jerry is such a damn tard. If he didnt have a fast car I think he would be a complete waste
Old 02-01-2006, 09:46 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by cablebandit
Deleted the thread..noooooo! I thought they were going to have a "strip off". It got started because of me. I entered the thread and the girls sexual tension just got too high and they lashed out. Tiff emailed me and said that if I wasnt married....and she wasnt married........she'd love to kick me in the nuts!!!! Kelly and Paperdoll both propositioned me as well at the track. I said "hi" and they both responded with "***** you!!" So for getting them stirred up, I am sorry. I won't say which one but one of them called me a "200 pound human jackhammer!!"....or jackass/*******......it was hard to hear with her yelling at me and me trying to dodge the mace. It's tuff to carry around the title of "sex symbol" but I try not to let it go to my head and still hang out with you "regular" guys. I am gonna run now...gotta freshen up my lip balm.

Jerry, I think it is time to wake up today.
Old 02-01-2006, 11:52 AM
9 Second Club

I'm just saying what everyone knows is true.

Zeeman...my manpurse costs more than yours!!
Old 02-01-2006, 11:58 AM
Banned

it isn't a manpurse, it is European
Old 02-01-2006, 04:43 PM
Teching In

Take one last hit off the pipe and slowly back away...:rotfl:-Travis
Old 02-01-2006, 05:20 PM
9 Second Club

See.....how the ladies fight themselves to stay off me....you know the tension just builds...Travis and Matt oughta get "lucky" tonight .....yall can thank me later
Old 02-02-2006, 09:24 PM
12 Second Club

you have wonderful insight into the mind of a woman