Southern Members A regional forum for all our down South members.

South Alabama Fbody Owners

Search this Thread

Old 12-16-2007, 05:31 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Over in Millbrook here....we're up to get together anytime. Just name the place, time, day.
Old 12-19-2007, 07:32 PM
Staging Lane

I had lunch at labambas today.
Old 12-20-2007, 02:08 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by JLMoses
i know quiet a few people out of Dothan and Eprise and here in Troy...couple of badass v8 fbods....anywho...we can find out who all on here wants to meet up somewhere and hang or whatnot....not really sure a location yet...I get a kick out of looking at all the different cars. If anyone has an idea of where we can to a meet up or anything let us know....we'll prolly like to do it in a kinda neutral location so everyone is able to be there....
True dat.. I came down one night to dothan to the hooters.. Andy was there and ron or w/e. the guys name is with the Orange SS .. that night changed my life.. its not every day you get to ride in a 800+ whp car.. oh yeah the guy with the procharged WS6... I was there with my stock and shitty Lt1 lol.. but I had a blast.

none of those people post here anymore.. hell in monthgomery there are hardy any f-body meets anymore...
Old 12-20-2007, 02:16 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Wicked_Hugger99/Armageddon

Remimber me from like 2 or 3 years ago?? me and 2 of my buddys came down and begged to ride in your cars... I had the POS black LT1.. I watch that video from that night all the time.. I would love to post the video up but my buddys camera we used .. is as old as the state of alabama.. so yeah...
Old 12-20-2007, 06:04 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by idrivefast22
Don't laugh too hard

No worries...we'll go straight up. It isn't hooked up right now anyways... gotta change the plugs and such before I do spray...

Dude, I'm hurting myself- I think I broke my hip!
Old 01-05-2008, 11:25 AM
TECH Enthusiast

yea its been a while since ive been on here..just been busy workin...well we all need to get back together sometime...things have changed since last on here State Champ...cars have been bought and sold....although i still have mine.

Quick Reply: South Alabama Fbody Owners