Southern Members A regional forum for all our down South members.

Anyone want an LS6 intake

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2006, 12:48 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 00TurboT/A
No you made some **** up about my shop. Also it did not post it because of that. its because thats who you are a liar and a theif. I said nothing in the thread that I posted a link to that was just all the people that you scammed and ripped off posting and putting together proof on what you did and how that had nothing to do with me.. Then people post up you have scammed someone for a set of tires within the past couple of weeks. Thats a good long 2 weeks to go from a liar and a theif to a good honest person. Thats fast.
Matt that **** was said because your Girlfriend made a smartass comment to me..

ok, The deal between John and I was that I would put some stickers up for him using my Bucket Truck for two 165/60/15s.. I came out the same day and put one side one.. The other side was soaked with oil and other liquids. I told John that he would have to get another one made, and i would come back out and put it up for him..
The tires cost him around $80 for both.. I pulled my Bucket Truck out which runs customers $75 dollars per hour(from the time we leave our place to the time we get back..) I was out at his place for over an hour and a half. The tolal time was 2.5 hours.. Which is $187.. Again I told him that i would come back out (which is another 187 dollars) once he got another Sticker made.. Adam sent me a PM that said to call john, I called john that same day and left a message for him to call me back. with one of his guys at his shop. I have yet to hear from him or anything about the sitution.. If he already has one made i will be happy to go out there today and put it up for him..

I'm done defending myself about this goodbye.
Old 05-04-2006, 01:10 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by 98maro
Matt that **** was said because your Girlfriend made a smartass comment to me..

ok, The deal between John and I was that I would put some stickers up for him using my Bucket Truck for two 165/60/15s.. I came out the same day and put one side one.. The other side was soaked with oil and other liquids. I told John that he would have to get another one made, and i would come back out and put it up for him..
The tires cost him around $80 for both.. I pulled my Bucket Truck out which runs customers $75 dollars per hour(from the time we leave our place to the time we get back..) I was out at his place for over an hour and a half. The tolal time was 2.5 hours.. Which is $187.. Again I told him that i would come back out (which is another 187 dollars) once he got another Sticker made.. Adam sent me a PM that said to call john, I called john that same day and left a message for him to call me back. with one of his guys at his shop. I have yet to hear from him or anything about the sitution.. If he already has one made i will be happy to go out there today and put it up for him..

I'm done defending myself about this goodbye.
Ha! I had lunch with him yesterday bozo and I can tell you you are full of crap. Your record speaks for itself. That must have been like the time you said you called me TWICE about having t-shirts and decals made and I never picked up right? Well I have news for you man, ANYTIME someone calls me I see it on my phone EVEN if I miss a call. This was 3 weeks ago. Glad you're done defending yourself because your doing a horrible job.
Old 05-04-2006, 01:56 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Jeff is this Brandon related to the other Brandon that got banned for his BS.. They almost seem to be alot alike.. Yeah once you are label a Thief or Liar it is hard to redeem yourself.. Looks like he has a lie to cover another lie, or he forgets what lie he said, or just starts to believe his own lies like they are the truth..lol
Old 05-04-2006, 02:00 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 46 Likes on 35 Posts

Originally Posted by mike's02ls1
Jeff is this Brandon related to the other Brandon that got banned for his BS.. They almost seem to be alot alike.. Yeah once you are label a Thief or Liar it is hard to redeem yourself.. Looks like he has a lie to cover another lie, or he forgets what lie he said, or just starts to believe his own lies like they are the truth..lol
Not brandon thacker. different person.
Old 05-04-2006, 02:04 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by infinitebird
Not brandon thacker. different person.
I know I am being a smart ***... These two Brandons could pass for siblings if they aren't already...lol
Old 05-04-2006, 02:13 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by mike's02ls1
Mike, I think that says it better than anything. Bravo!
Old 05-04-2006, 02:54 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by METALBEAST
Mike, I think that says it better than anything. Bravo!
*Bows* *Bows* Thank you thank you.... It couldn't have been made possible without 98maro being around..
Old 05-15-2006, 12:32 AM
Staging Lane

**** you all
Old 05-15-2006, 12:01 PM
10 Second Club

**** you all
You are good at making people not like you
Old 05-21-2006, 10:00 AM
12 Second Club

**** you all
I saw where you reregistered on our site and said you did not post the insults to the other members and said a mod must have done it. Total lies. I banned you again and deleted your post. You are not welcome on our site. Thank you.

Quick Reply: Anyone want an LS6 intake