Southern Members A regional forum for all our down South members.

central and north alabama

Search this Thread

Old 11-02-2008, 09:20 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 6SSPEED
Im down for whatever. Just let me know
If Bama doesn't win I may not make it out.

Yes, it's that serious!
Old 11-02-2008, 09:56 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

anyone heading to the track in the next week or two... huntsville

i wanna see what those heads pick me up... and jason (egokiller- black 408 TA) should have his trans done and wants to see what his can do....
Old 11-03-2008, 07:57 AM
10 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by DustinWS6
If Bama doesn't win I may not make it out.

Yes, it's that serious!
Yep, if all goes well that cinderella story will be over this weekend..
Old 11-03-2008, 10:12 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Z'mnypit
Yep, if all goes well that cinderella story will be over this weekend..
Please... Maybe I missed something but unless the Bayou Bengals found a QB and somethin to stop up that porous D, Cinderella's gonna smack that @$$ for 'em. I can't wait to see the look on Les Miles' face...

I hate to invoke this but Bama stomped UGA, UGA stomped LSU, therefore Bama>LSU... To be confirmed this weekend
Old 11-03-2008, 10:35 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by bkeen
Please... Maybe I missed something but unless the Bayou Bengals found a QB and somethin to stop up that porous D, Cinderella's gonna smack that @$$ for 'em. I can't wait to see the look on Les Miles' face...

I hate to invoke this but Bama stomped UGA, UGA stomped LSU, therefore Bama>LSU... To be confirmed this weekend
Old 11-03-2008, 11:03 AM
10 Second Club

I said "IF" lol.. The QB thing is still the same so I guess that mean LSU will spot bama 14 on pick six's in the first quater as we have in the last 5 games. And if you want to get technical, LSUs wonderfull QB has more yards, and TDs then John sarah jessica parker wilson.

Bama may have smoked a ranked GA but struggled against KY, Ol miss and only put up 20 points on Tulane at home. They are by no means a jugernaut. This is the SEC. Rankings and prior games mean nothing. Hell you still cant count AU out against bama even with 5 loses.
Old 11-03-2008, 11:11 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by DustinWS6
Get the car back today Jake?
The guy in trussville is moving his dyno back in the ground and Gomer said he has a time around 7 to tune it. But I will get it back for this weekend
Old 11-03-2008, 11:33 AM
On The Tree

I said "IF" lol.. The QB thing is still the same so I guess that mean LSU will spot bama 14 on pick six's in the first quater as we have in the last 5 games. And if you want to get technical, LSUs wonderfull QB has more yards, and TDs then John sarah jessica parker wilson.

Bama may have smoked a ranked GA but struggled against KY, Ol miss and only put up 20 points on Tulane at home. They are by no means a jugernaut. This is the SEC. Rankings and prior games mean nothing. Hell you still cant count AU out against bama even with 5 loses.
And GA was coming back with a vengeance to beat that *** for bama...too bad they didn't show up for the first half lol. The more I watch bama play, the less I'm impressed with them being undefeated. It's just a matter of time before someone ends the streak...on that note I'm going to pick me up an LSU shirt after my last class today

Gotta say thanks to Zmnypit and firefightergib for helping me with the car Saturday night. I'm glad to have those parts knocked out...Vann, see if you can get me hooked up with some 18" tires for $40 lol...only you could find a deal like that.
Old 11-03-2008, 12:47 PM
Teching In

Lol... I'm by no means a JP Wilson fan, but he is the QB on the #1 team. How many losses does LSU have? Who have they lit the scoreboard up on?

As for the stats... Yeah he has 15 more yds and 4 more TD's...

Name Team G QBRat Att Comp Pct Yds Y/G Y/A TD Int
Lee LSU 8 129.9 189 106 56.1 1427 178.4 7.6 12 10
Wilson Ala 9 127.9 204 124 60.8 1412 156.9 6.9 8 4

Lol he also has 6 more picks.

Originally Posted by 2k1bird
And GA was coming back with a vengeance to beat that *** for bama...too bad they didn't show up for the first half lol. The more I watch bama play, the less I'm impressed with them being undefeated. It's just a matter of time before someone ends the streak...on that note I'm going to pick me up an LSU shirt after my last class today

Gotta say thanks to Zmnypit and firefightergib for helping me with the car Saturday night. I'm glad to have those parts knocked out...Vann, see if you can get me hooked up with some 18" tires for $40 lol...only you could find a deal like that.
Yeah, Bama played for a half and UGA played for a half and Bama won. You, being an Auburn fan, have little to cheer for and are now hating on Bama? Come on Poochie.

On another note, You mean yall actually made it to the tint shop saturday? Figured Gib would be crashed out all day lol

Last edited by bkeen; 11-03-2008 at 01:01 PM.
Old 11-03-2008, 01:09 PM
10 Second Club

Lol... I'm by no means a JP Wilson fan, but he is the QB on the #1 team. How many losses does LSU have? Who have they lit the scoreboard up on?

As for the stats... Yeah he has 15 more yds and 4 more TD's...

Name Team G QBRat Att Comp Pct Yds Y/G Y/A TD Int
Lee LSU 8 129.9 189 106 56.1 1427 178.4 7.6 12 10
Wilson Ala 9 127.9 204 124 60.8 1412 156.9 6.9 8 4

Lol he also has 6 more picks.

Dont forget your comparing a red shift freshman to a senior leader Bama will go down wether it be LSU or MSU or FL. the #1 team hasnt stayed #1 long in the past 3-4 years, it happend to USC, LSU and GA just right of the top of my head. In all seriousness I dont expect LSU to win with the way they've been playing but I at least hope its not another blow out..

Ill just be glad when next year gets here and Russell Shepard (true freshman) will hopefully start..

Just out of curiousity which is bigger this week, the election or AL vs LSU? lol
Old 11-03-2008, 01:31 PM
Teching In

Ill just be glad when next year gets here and Russell Shepard (true freshman) will hopefully start..
Yeah 5 star Dual threat QB outta Texas. He does seem to be a beast...

Just out of curiousity which is bigger this week, the election or AL vs LSU? lol

Game for sure
Old 11-03-2008, 01:37 PM
10 Second Club

Yeah 5 star Dual threat QB outta Texas. He does seem to be a beast...

Game for sure
Did you have to google that? JK...
Old 11-03-2008, 02:55 PM
Teching In

Did you have to google that? JK...
No... lol. Come check my favorites at work. #1 LS1GTO.com #2 LS1TECH.com #3Rivals.com

I just hope Trent Richardson stays committed to the Tide, and Rueben Randle doesn't go to LSU.
Old 11-03-2008, 05:41 PM
10 Second Club

No... lol. Come check my favorites at work. #1 LS1GTO.com #2 LS1TECH.com #3Rivals.com

I just hope Trent Richardson stays committed to the Tide, and Rueben Randle doesn't go to LSU.
Ive never registered on the rivals site to get all the scoop. I used to look at it a good bit but here lately I just keep up with the ESPN 150. Theres a kid from springville thats a junior WR thats going to be in the ESPN 150 next year considering bama, lsu, au etc.. His name is Jeremy Richardson
Old 11-03-2008, 06:04 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I try and stay away from College Football forums because if you are not an SEC fan or you say anything bad about the SEC you end up getting
Old 11-03-2008, 08:46 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by homerunhtr21
I try and stay away from College Football forums because if you are not an SEC fan or you say anything bad about the SEC you end up getting
Mkes since, afterall your in the south
Old 11-03-2008, 10:31 PM
On The Tree

Yeah, Bama played for a half and UGA played for a half and Bama won. You, being an Auburn fan, have little to cheer for and are now hating on Bama?

On another note, You mean yall actually made it to the tint shop saturday? Figured Gib would be crashed out all day lol
I hate on bama anyway, I cheer for Auburn and whoever plays them. Hey, we might win this week: homecoming lol. I'm going to it and the AU/GA game even though that one will probably be ugly.

Yeah, his *** woke up before me. I got about 4 hours of sleep.

Game > Election

Oh, and you should have seen the Blue/White Venom 650R Viper we played with in Boaz/Albertville. 768 rwhp

Last edited by 2k1bird; 11-03-2008 at 11:04 PM.
Old 11-04-2008, 08:34 AM
Teching In

Ive never registered on the rivals site to get all the scoop. I used to look at it a good bit but here lately I just keep up with the ESPN 150. Theres a kid from springville thats a junior WR thats going to be in the ESPN 150 next year considering bama, lsu, au etc.. His name is Jeremy Richardson
Yeah he just took a trip to T town a lil while ago... Guess that'll be another big WR we'll have.

Originally Posted by 2k1bird
I hate on bama anyway, I cheer for Auburn and whoever plays them. Hey, we might win this week: homecoming lol. I'm going to it and the AU/GA game even though that one will probably be ugly.

Yeah, his *** woke up before me. I got about 4 hours of sleep.

Game > Election

Oh, and you should have seen the Blue/White Venom 650R Viper we played with in Boaz/Albertville. 768 rwhp
Yeah AU v UGA = massacre.

Can't believe he beat ya gettin up...
Old 11-04-2008, 09:26 AM
10 Second Club

Yeah he just took a trip to T town a lil while ago... Guess that'll be another big WR we'll have.
Now all bama needs is a QB who can throw to them..
Old 11-04-2008, 10:39 AM
TECH Enthusiast

So....How bout them Razorbacs

Quick Reply: central and north alabama