Southern Members A regional forum for all our down South members.

VA Beach Dyno Day/GTG

Search this Thread

Old 08-30-2006 | 09:35 AM
Custm2500's #1 Fan

Default VA Beach Dyno Day/GTG

I know everyone's been busy having babies and breaking trucks and moving lately and havent been able to nail down any kind of dates for some kind of GTG...

I know Extendo's without a truck temporarily and I have been without mine for some time now but That's going to change this weekend

Here's the tinfo I got about 10 min ago on the phone with Dyno Inc in VA Beach.

$300 for 5hrs Dyno time
$500 for all day (8hrs)
unlimited pulls
Mustang AWD Dyno

What we need to do is come up with a date thats good for at least the vast majority of people. I realize that everyone may not be able to make it out for this due to prior obligations with work and otherwise but Thats ok. If this goes well. I'll do what I can to make sure its not our last.

I figured we could rent out the Dyno in the moring and run the trucks and then go Cook up some steaks and burgers and maybe go terrorize VA Beach for a little while. I'm completely up for suggestions. Thats just kinda what I thought up. Obviously a Saturday will be our best bet. The weekend of Sept 15th is out for me already since I'll have family in town and the filming of Pinks @ VMP is the 16th.

Let me know your suggestions.

-for those of you who dont already have it, my cell # is 409-201-1385.... no prank calls either clowns...

-Edit: this was originally posted over @ performancetrucks.net so thats why there are all the truck references... ANYBODY please feel free to come join us and get some numbers and a burger. I'm sure it'll be a great time.

I dont see Virginia under the Southern section or the Eastern Section so I guess we're the stepkids ... LOL... if anyone's around feel free to come join us... Just PM me so I can put your name on the list.

Ben